When Vatican calls for islam !

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
T V from Germany broadcasts that the Pope of the Vatican and some atheist and non-atheist European financial experts call Europe to the Islamic laws ( what's known as Sharia ) to rescue Europe from the current economic crisis.

They say: Islamic laws are the only solution !

I found it interesting to find some people who realize this simple fact that muslims realized 1400y ago :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
T V from Germany broadcasts that the Pope of the Vatican and some atheist and non-atheist European financial experts call Europe to the Islamic laws ( what's known as Sharia ) to rescue Europe from the current economic crisis.

They say: Islamic laws are the only solution !

I found it interesting to find some people who realize this simple fact that muslims realized 1400y ago :razz:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_BwAsTkFYk
Islam=satans religion, Islam=one world rel., Sharia law=satans law, muslims=satan worshipers. Islam is false religion invented by a child molesting false prophet.

This is so sickening! But with the Pope this doesn't surprise me a bit. I'm Christian, and it really upsets me when people say that Catholics are Christians. They're not! Christians don't pray to ANYONE but Jesus. Catholics pray to Mary, Saints, whoever they want...now they're probably praying to the mahdi! The Christian Bible states to pray to nobody but God, through his Son Jesus Christ. Sorry for the rant....this stuff just really upsets me! It won't surprise me though if sharia law comes to the US too, they're already trying to do this. :(

Don't judge another religion if you don't know about that religion and your religion.

Forum List

Back