Animal Spirit Wisdom

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Grace, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    Animal Spirit Guides Shamanism Working With Animal Spirits

Just thought some might be interested in this subject.
    There are many different viewpoints of what animals can teach..whether it be NA beliefs or called New Age...I firmly believe that God speaks to me thru critters..and speaks to others as well if they would just listen close enough.
    I have experience too many things with them for me to disbelieve in the magic of animal wisdom and have been blessed with their presence if only to help them when they found their way to me, or me led to them. Things that could be coincidence...but not over and over again. There is a message there. Communication. And my mind is open to it, so maybe that is why I am approached by so many different species of creatures.

Anyway...thought Id toss this in here in case anyone wanted to talk about their own experiences or even if its a temporary pique of interest.:eusa_angel:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  2. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,419
    Mrs. H. is a critter communicator.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,757
    Animals communicate? Get that wise old owl to give me the winning lotto numbers for this Saturday night and then I will believe you.

Maybe I spoke too harshly. There are talking animals. Washington, DC is full of talking jackasses.

4. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,419
    And elephants shitting all over the place

5. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,419
    On a more serious note.

Many times in my rambles in the mountains collecting rocks, I have observed animals. There actions in all kinds of situations has convinced me that we are not that differant. I have seen them mourn the death of companions or mates. I have heard them exult in the beauty of a sunset, cayotes. I have have seen them do just as gross and horrible things as man does.

We are part of this whole earth. The animals evolved right along side of us, all of us share genetic material. To state that we are separate and differant is to ignore the whole of the evidence. What effects the animals that we evolved with effects us.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
  7. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    If you're uh murkin, in a hurry, skip to 11:30 or so.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  8. signelect

signelect BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +216
    go into the woods or field several hours before dawn and listen to the world waking up. You here a lot from the animals if you listen.

9. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    Tell me more about Mrs H's communication? Id love to hear it.

10. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    Every morning when I go outside to just listen to the silence, a hummingbird ALWAYS comes to greet me. Never fails. It hovers about 3 feet away from me like "good morning, grace!". This has been going on for a few months. When I hung the hummer feeder last week, it drank as I was hanging it from the tree branch. I was afraid to move at first..that I would scare it off. Nope. It went to every opening and took a drink and if my arm was in the way, it just adjusted itself. I was nose to nose with it. Awesome experience.

Blue Jays are brave critters. When my hands are working ok and I can grasp the hand trowel, Im digging in the flower beds and pulling weeds. A blue jay never fails to come sit ON MY KNEE and wait for me to turn something juicy up from the dirt. My ex BIL didnt believe me when I told him, so I said come out side and see for yourself. The blue jay was on the roof at that time so I told to reach up to the rain gutter and the bird would come peck his hand. He did...and it did. He was amazed.

I have a huge pot of flowers outside the back door. Thats where I put all the legless lizards the cat caught and I had to doctor due to its tail being chewed on. Little neosporin, a few hours in a jar, then in to the pot they go. Dang thing is FULL of legless lizards now and the cat has no clue thats where they now live.
    They are gorgeous. Silvery with a blue stripe going down their backs. Teeny itty bitty tiny tongue flipping out and around. I let them crawl all over my hands when they are in Nurse Stage of me cleaning them up. Damn cat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]