Angle referrs to Social Security as WELFARE!

Guess what Sharon, Social Security funds have been stolen for years. Just ask your hero George W. Bush. He tried to pay for the Iraq war with the money. Wait! We borrowed that also, didn't we?

So when is the Iraq oil money going to start paying us back for our war efforts there? W said it would, didn't he?

So she hides from the media and makes responses from Facebook. Yup, the Republicans and Tea Party sure did somehow pick someone worse than Reid.

So she hides from the media and makes responses from Facebook. Yup, the Republicans and Tea Party sure did somehow pick someone worse than Reid.

Amazing how the Tea baggers turned a "can't lose" election into a "no chance" election

Harry Reid on the Attack, but Still Lags Sharron Angle in Polls - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The mentality of this woman is something else! She is smartly beginning to deny some of her previous stances. You know, sort of how McCain hugged Bush to gain the 2008 GOP nomination. How did that work our for him, anyway?

Do you read the stuff you quote? She was quoting her grandfather and wither way, it isn't quite what he was saying.

What a dumbass you are.

Yup, from her own words. With her stance on getting rid of SS, you think she feels differently? I don' think so.

ANGLE IS GOING TO DOOM THE GOP CHANCES OF WINNING A MAJORITY IN THE SENATE. The numbers in NV are tightening up as we speak. It is only a matter of time before....SHE SNAPS!

You are aware that Ravi and several other liberals on this board believe that not only Social Security is welfare but that military retirement pay is also?

You are aware that Ravi and several other liberals on this board believe that not only Social Security is welfare but that military retirement pay is also?

Really? I would love to hear them comment on that.

Any money given to an individual or family by government for doing nothing is a form of welfare - social security, food stamps, military pension, public pension, etc. etc..

Guess what Sharon, Social Security funds have been stolen for years. Just ask your hero George W. Bush. He tried to pay for the Iraq war with the money. Wait! We borrowed that also, didn't we?

So when is the Iraq oil money going to start paying us back for our war efforts there? W said it would, didn't he?

Just as soon as China starts pumping it.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Despite claims by some critics that the Bush administration invaded Iraq to take control of its oil, the first contracts with major oil firms from Iraq's new government are likely to go not to U.S. companies, but rather to companies from China, India, Vietnam, and Indonesia.

Why Asian oil firms are likely to be*first at*Iraqi's oil - Apr. 5, 2007

:lol: He's an idiot. SS is not welfare, it is a return of money taken out of your paycheck.

And military retirement pay is a social program...if RetardedSargent wants to pretend a social program is welfare...well, he is retarded.

:lol: He's an idiot. SS is not welfare, it is a return of money taken out of your paycheck.

And military retirement pay is a social program...if RetardedSargent wants to pretend a social program is welfare...well, he is retarded.

Thanks Ravi for clarifying that.

Cons will vote for her, in spite of the fact that she's as dumb as a box of rocks.
They have figured that the best way to win is to be a far to the right as they possibly can be. Poor McCain is trying desperately to appear right wingnut.

Any money given to an individual or family by government for doing nothing is a form of welfare - social security, food stamps, military pension, public pension, etc. etc..

With the exception of food stamps, none of the things you mention are welfare hand outs. Everybody pays into Social Security. Regarding military and public employee pensions, those are fringe benefits offered to them as a condition of their employment, no different than the 401k matching or the college tuition reimbursement that my company offers me. The only difference is that in your example the employer is the government.

Cons will vote for her, in spite of the fact that she's as dumb as a box of rocks.
They have figured that the best way to win is to be a far to the right as they possibly can be. Poor McCain is trying desperately to appear right wingnut.

It's no different than the left reelecting Barbara Boxer regardless of how stupid and wacko she is. That's the problem with the two party system. The choice all too often is between a turd sandwich and a giant douche.

Open party primaries and I guarantee the centrist pathway will open up, and that will be better for the country.

Forum List

Back