A Trifecta of Progressive Corruption....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
more at the link....snipped certain paragraphs

By Arnold Ahlert

Judaism: The Jewish site |

• The Gulf oil spill is no longer about federal incompetence. There's an over-arching theme emerging here which is impossible to ignore: government incompetence has become government corruption. Oil is still gushing, and the Jones Act is still in effect. It is no longer possible to believe that preventing as many non-American ships from assisting in the cleanup is anything other than the Obama administration protecting maritime unions--at the gut-wrenching expense of everyone else. George W. Bush waived the Jones Act in order to facilitate the cleanup following Hurricane Katrina, three days after that disaster occurred.

• The stunning revelations surrounding the resignation of U.S. Justice Department attorney, J. Christian Adams. Mr. Adams resigned due to the Justice Department's decision to drop the voter intimidation case against the New Black Panthers. During the 2008 presidential election, armed members of that organization were videotaped harassing voters in Philadelphia. DOJ attorneys obtained an "entry of default" against the defendants--meaning the Panthers refused to show up in court to defend themselves. Despite this, the Justice Department inexplicably dismissed the case. In a column for the Washington Times, Mr. Adams characterized this case as "the simplest and most obvious violation of federal law I saw in my Justice Department career. Because of the corrupt nature of the dismissal, statements falsely characterizing the case and, most of all, indefensible orders for the career attorneys not to comply with lawful subpoenas investigating the dismissal, this month I resigned my position as a Department of Justice (DOJ) attorney."

• A Cape Cod School Board's decision to make condoms available to elementary school children--without parental knowledge. Those who would purposefully undermine the parent-child relationship in pursuit of a political ideology should be called exactly what they are: despicable human beings.

The kicker? Make the policy "consistent with practices in other communities." Translation: the moral corruption of giving condoms to students without parental knowledge has been firmly established. Let's haggle over the age limit.

Last edited:
more at the linmk....snipped certain paragraphs

By Arnold Ahlert

• The Gulf oil spill is no longer about federal incompetence. There's an over-arching theme emerging here which is impossible to ignore: government incompetence has become government corruption. Oil is still gushing, and the Jones Act is still in effect. It is no longer possible to believe that preventing as many non-American ships from assisting in the cleanup is anything other than the Obama administration protecting maritime unions--at the gut-wrenching expense of everyone else. George W. Bush waived the Jones Act in order to facilitate the cleanup following Hurricane Katrina, three days after that disaster occurred.

• The stunning revelations surrounding the resignation of U.S. Justice Department attorney, J. Christian Adams. Mr. Adams resigned due to the Justice Department's decision to drop the voter intimidation case against the New Black Panthers. During the 2008 presidential election, armed members of that organization were videotaped harassing voters in Philadelphia. DOJ attorneys obtained an "entry of default" against the defendants--meaning the Panthers refused to show up in court to defend themselves. Despite this, the Justice Department inexplicably dismissed the case. In a column for the Washington Times, Mr. Adams characterized this case as "the simplest and most obvious violation of federal law I saw in my Justice Department career. Because of the corrupt nature of the dismissal, statements falsely characterizing the case and, most of all, indefensible orders for the career attorneys not to comply with lawful subpoenas investigating the dismissal, this month I resigned my position as a Department of Justice (DOJ) attorney."

• A Cape Cod School Board's decision to make condoms available to elementary school children--without parental knowledge. Those who would purposefully undermine the parent-child relationship in pursuit of a political ideology should be called exactly what they are: despicable human beings.

The kicker? Make the policy "consistent with practices in other communities." Translation: the moral corruption of giving condoms to students without parental knowledge has been firmly established. Let's haggle over the age limit.

This is laughable. Thanks I needed it today!!:lol:

By Arnold Ahlert

ignoance is bliss...carry on...not to mention i doubt you read the article in 2 minutes and wrote and posted your response....

By Arnold Ahlert

ignoance is bliss...carry on...not to mention i doubt you read the article in 2 minutes and wrote and posted your response....

Sure I did....AND I even managed to finish laughing BEFORE I wrote my response.

Hey OP can you produce the tape of the black guys (one with a baton) where they atre actually intimidating people?

Hey OP can you produce the tape of the black guys (one with a baton) where they atre actually intimidating people?

a black panther with a batton standing infront of a polling station....was he the welcoming committee.....

in any event i am sure you kind find the video google.....

Forum List

Back