Anger

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
On the one hand I hope that the anger I am feeling for Obama and Democrats will pass "soonish" because it doesn't feel good.

On the other hand, I hope that enough people feel it strongly enough to get to the polls in November and stop Obama from doing any more damage.

On the one hand I hope that the anger I am feeling for Obama and Democrats will pass "soonish" because it doesn't feel good.

On the other hand, I hope that enough people feel it strongly enough to get to the polls in November and stop Obama from doing any more damage.

To what damage are you referring?

Yep, if what has happened since Obama has become king doesn't motivate the GOP and independents, nothing will.
I would encourage you to spread the word every chance you get and to donate to Romney and anyone running against Dems in the House and Senate.
We see now more than ever what can happen when liberals have too many votes in the SCOTUS, four more years of Obama only increases the chances of more.

Do your part warrior !

Right wingers have this bizarre mental condition where they look at improvements as doing damage, and ruining the nation as a good thing.

I'm with ya in November.. As far as anger, I'm not.

I'll just never stop despising the lefts agenda and I'll always speak out against it.

I'm with ya in November.. As far as anger, I'm not.

I'll just never stop despising the lefts agenda and I'll always speak out against it.

What part do you particularly despise?

If it has to be explained to you by now you already have your mind made up who you support.

All Americans should be angered. We were lied to and decieved.

For or against requiring individuals to purchase a product from a corporation or face a tax, it should anger everyone that we were lied to and told it wasn't a tax.

Obama flat out lied to everyone by saying it wasn't a tax.

They have no idea. The entire Right in America is in a collective state of insanity. Nothing is going their way.

For or against requiring individuals to purchase a product from a corporation or face a tax, it should anger everyone that we were lied to and told it wasn't a tax.

Every conservative or otherwise who believed the mandate was unconstitutional then must have believed themselves that it isn't a tax,

either that or they don't understand the Congress's constitutional power of taxation.

The anger just piles on when the Whithouse comes out with remarks like "I don't care what the SCOTUS says, it is not a tax, but they were right anyway."

Just how stupid does he think the people are? Hard core Dems are sheepishly going along with this ludicrous reasoning, but it's making then look awfully foolish. That's why anyone running for office has to be running from Obama. Only the most ignorant will be holding on.

Every conservative or otherwise who believed the mandate was unconstitutional then must have believed themselves that it isn't a tax,

either that or they don't understand the Congress's constitutional power of taxation.

I'm pretty sure most Americans were uncertain of Congress' constitutional power of taxation. Otherwise this wouldn't have gone to a 5-4 Supreme Court decision. Because that was the debate.

Obama lied. Repeatedly. To you, me and every American.

Anger at arrogance is not a bad thing. Don't feel badly for feeling it. November cannot come soon enough.

The anger just piles on when the Whithouse comes out with remarks like "I don't care what the SCOTUS says, it is not a tax, but they were right anyway."

Just how stupid does he think the people are? Hard core Dems are sheepishly going along with this ludicrous reasoning, but it's making then look awfully foolish. That's why anyone running for office has to be running from Obama. Only the most ignorant will be holding on.

Just how stupid does he think the people are?
He's talking to people who will listen to him. he's not talking to us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HymUU7OADbU]Romney: "It's not a tax hike. It is a fee, an assessment." - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HymUU7OADbU]Romney: "It's not a tax hike. It is a fee, an assessment." - YouTube[/ame]

Is that supposed to be a gotcha?

Its a logical fallacy.

What Romney said does not change the fact that Obama lied.

Right wingers have this bizarre mental condition where they look at improvements as doing damage, and ruining the nation as a good thing.

:clap:

Exactly.

Forum List

Back