Anger

What do you get from acting stupid? I never understand that when I see it on this board.

The question for you is:

Did Scalia, Alito, Kennedy, and Thomas LIE when they expressed their opinion that the mandate is NOT a tax?

No, they didn't lie. They gave their opinion.

Obama tried to play both sides. He said it wasn't a tax. He said it was. Depending on what was expedient for his ends.

But keep trying to cover for his profound disingenuousness. It's so becoming on you.

Are you admitting that Obama did not lie and you were full of shit for saying so? Or are you doing the USMB wingnut thing,

never admit you were wrong....

Obama lied. He said it wasn't a tax. And he said it was a tax. One of those was a lie.

He said he favored single payer. He said he never said he favored single payer. AT LEAST one of those was a lie.

He said a mandate would be wrong. He said a mandate was the right thing to do.

He said he couldn't stop immigration services from enforcing the law - because of course following the law is the right thing to do. And then he suspended the law - because that's the right thing to do.

Et cetera.

He lies on alternate days. Either Mon, Wed, Fri. Or Tues, Thurs, Sat. Thinking people may disagree on which set of statements is composed of lies. But at least one of the sets is.

My alternate days scenario is a generalization of course. Obama isn't QUITE that consistent. Sometimes there are weeks between his diametrically opposed positions. Sometimes he makes his diametrically opposed statements in the same sentence.

But he still makes them. If you want to follow your leader in disingenuousness, that is up to you of course.

When you look at the future problems we will be having funding Medicare/Medicaid and Social Security, how can any sane and rational person set in motion what will now become the biggest entitlement of all ?

How on earth will all of these government entitlements be funded ? Have you looked at the debt now ? It's growing at a record rate, and now look what these utter fools have sold to the nation.

I guess when I ask are they really this stupid, I have to remember that the people put them there to make these decisions.

I guess when we wonder what we'll look like down the road, we need look no farther than Greece, and this is the danger when you train people to look to thye government for everything and the day comes where there is not enough money to pay for it all.

Liberals/Democrats, you are a shameful bunch.

On the one hand I hope that the anger I am feeling for Obama and Democrats will pass "soonish" because it doesn't feel good.

On the other hand, I hope that enough people feel it strongly enough to get to the polls in November and stop Obama from doing any more damage.

Anger?? Mad like pinky???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXx-Pn_8nKw]"He don't pay me no mo"-Pinky - YouTube[/ame]

Well, according to the White House Romney was more right than the Supreme Court was, so we're back to Obamacare being unconstitutional. That's the direction you want to take this?

Massachusetts did what they had the right to do.

Obama and Democrats in Congress performed a bait and switch to pass through what the federal government did not have a right to do, and what - even if you argue they had a right - the majority of America did not want them to do. They had to play a parliamentary trick to overcome the national resistance which was so strong that it resulted in a Democrat being elected from Massachusetts to fill Kennedy's seat. Obama didn't give a damn what America wanted - all that mattered was that he get his name in the history books on a healthcare legislation no matter what form the legislation took, no matter how many lies he had to tell, no matter how many promises he had to break, and no matter how much damage he did to the economy on the way.

Obama is up there in the top 2% of most disingenuous players in American politics.

Obama didn't lie. An opinion is not a lie.

Got it. Obama's slimy opinions are not lies. Obama saying he was a single payer supporter was not a lie. Obama saying he never said he was a single payer supporter was not a lie. Obama saying a mandate would be wrong was not a lie. Obama saying the mandate was right was not a lie. Obama saying the mandate was not a tax was not a lie. Obama sending his lawyers in to argue that the mandate was a tax was not a lie. Obama is not a liar. Those are all opinions.

Obama is just an untrustworthy slimeball with opinions made of worm excrement.

Lay off the fox, it's warping your brain.

I will put you down as being on record that you believe a state can force you to buy health insurance then.

Yup. Or penalize you if you don't, unless you have an approved excuse not to.

Sure nuff, put me down for that. States have rights the federal government doesn't have. Says so right there in the Constitution.

My city can force me to wear clothes when I go outside, or penalize me if I don't. Their right. Whether I like it or not.

Yup. I admit it. I'm on record.

Got it. Obama's slimy opinions are not lies. Obama saying he was a single payer supporter was not a lie. Obama saying he never said he was a single payer supporter was not a lie. Obama saying a mandate would be wrong was not a lie. Obama saying the mandate was right was not a lie. Obama saying the mandate was not a tax was not a lie. Obama sending his lawyers in to argue that the mandate was a tax was not a lie. Obama is not a liar. Those are all opinions.

I never watch Fox. Ever.

You make assumptions based on your prejudices and Obama is still an untrustworthy slimeball.

But thanks for playing.

On the one hand I hope that the anger I am feeling for Obama and Democrats will pass "soonish" because it doesn't feel good.

On the other hand, I hope that enough people feel it strongly enough to get to the polls in November and stop Obama from doing any more damage.

To what damage are you referring?

Right wingers have this bizarre mental condition where they look at improvements as doing damage, and ruining the nation as a good thing.
This nation has a president who is punishing the people of a state because of a Supreme Court Ruling by withholding Homeland Securities information from the Long Blue Line in the state of Arizona.

We're going to punish him back by ensuring he never holds office in this nation again.

Abuse of power is intolerable. You aren't to make rules for one state when all 50 states should be sharing equally in federal protection.

You beat up on one state enough, the rest of the states will come to its rescue.

We're the people of the United States, and we're not taking that shit any more.

got it?

The president hasn’t done any ‘damage.’ To say so is subjective, unsubstantiated nonsense.

Your animosity toward Obama is the consequence of your being a blind partisan.

The majority of voters don’t share this view, this in conjunction with the GOP’s failure to provide a viable alternative will result in the president’s reelection.

It can't warp your brain Blackbet in stupidity. You would have to HAVE a brain for that to happen!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will put you down as being on record that you believe a state can force you to buy health insurance then.

Sure nuff, put me down for that. States have rights the federal government doesn't have. Says so right there in the Constitution.

My city can force me to wear clothes when I go outside, or penalize me if I don't. Their right. Whether I like it or not.

They'll probably take you to Bellevue. There's a difference between penalizing someone and arresting them.

States don't have the right to pass laws that violate the Constitution, or violate your protected rights under the Constitution.

States don't have the right to pass laws that violate the Constitution, or violate your protected rights under the Constitution.

That's a nice truism apropos of nothing in this discussion.

President Obama 3.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 7.1 Governor Romney - 0.3

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 121

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

And the big majority of electorial votes in the battleground states leaning toward the President.
And everyday more and more Americans lose their job or go off unemployment unreported by obama's labor department. poll are fun to post but wait until the real poll happens.

Right wingers have this bizarre mental condition where they look at improvements as doing damage, and ruining the nation as a good thing.

Yeah I know, and stupid people think everyone else should pay for their stupidity, what's your excuse?

Better yet, you think this is an improvement, look it it up, your picture right next to Stupids definition in Websters...

The president hasn’t done any ‘damage.’ To say so is subjective, unsubstantiated nonsense.

Your animosity toward Obama is the consequence of your being a blind partisan.

The majority of voters don’t share this view, this in conjunction with the GOP’s failure to provide a viable alternative will result in the president’s reelection.

We have an alternative. It's called kicking Obama out and getting rid of his new taxing entitlement.

That's a nice truism apropos of nothing in this discussion.

It has everything to do with this discussion. If the federal government can't force you to buy private insurance because it's an unconstitutional violation of your rights, it's not a state's perogative to force you to buy private insurance, because it's still an unconstitutional violation of your rights.

To the country by this idiot in the White House.

Forum List

Back