Anger And Division

Really, you got that from this ad?

Or are you just spouting off more support for Obama for no reason…

Republicans are generally behind Mitt. I don’t see any real division there at all other than an upset libertarian section but they are going to be upset no matter what because there is almost no one that actually represents them in government. That is a given.

I will give you that Democrats are generally happier to vote for Obama than Republicans are to vote for Romney. I would say that is generally the case though no matter whom the candidate is.

You don't think I watch anything Gasbag puts on do you?

Just to re-state,

The Democrats are firmly behind Obama.

The GOP has had tacit interest in Romney's campaign; ex Presidents and V-Presidents haven't shown up at his convention, those who did show up were auditioning for 2016, his former opponents offered half-hearted endorsements when they did endorse him, and you can look on this board to find instances where he was called anything from a "shitty choice" to a "turd" BY HIS SUPPORTERS.

When at the republican convention did republicans fracture enough to boo its own platform?

Saying that the republicans are divided is a far, far cry from the republicans actually being divided.

Democrats are united behind your President. That much is obvious. What is also obvious is that the Governor is having trouble getting the GOP to like him; much less energized enough to vote for him.

So much fun.

Funny when Obama had to reduce his speech from 60K to 20K so the TV wouldn't have a bunch of empty seats when he was accepting the nomination. Good luck with that delusion in November. Romney did the right thing and the smart thing by picking a Tea Party favorite to unite the party to pink slip the Marxist in chief.

I guess we'll see in November. Would you like to make a sig line bet since you're so confident. Ask Beretta for the details of the bet.

Democrats are united behind your President. That much is obvious. What is also obvious is that the Governor is having trouble getting the GOP to like him; much less energized enough to vote for him.

So much fun.

"Democrats are united behind your President."

Really?

Not the smart ones, it seems.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLelSaD1zHU]The Hope And The Change - Official Movie Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Really, you got that from this ad?

Or are you just spouting off more support for Obama for no reason…

Republicans are generally behind Mitt. I don’t see any real division there at all other than an upset libertarian section but they are going to be upset no matter what because there is almost no one that actually represents them in government. That is a given.

I will give you that Democrats are generally happier to vote for Obama than Republicans are to vote for Romney. I would say that is generally the case though no matter whom the candidate is.

You don't think I watch anything Gasbag puts on do you?

Just to re-state,

The Democrats are firmly behind Obama.

The GOP has had tacit interest in Romney's campaign; ex Presidents and V-Presidents haven't shown up at his convention, those who did show up were auditioning for 2016, his former opponents offered half-hearted endorsements when they did endorse him, and you can look on this board to find instances where he was called anything from a "shitty choice" to a "turd" BY HIS SUPPORTERS.

:lmao: You put your fingers in your ear and go LA LA LA LA.

Forum List

Back