Anger And Division

Really, you got that from this ad?

Or are you just spouting off more support for Obama for no reason…

Republicans are generally behind Mitt. I don’t see any real division there at all other than an upset libertarian section but they are going to be upset no matter what because there is almost no one that actually represents them in government. That is a given.

I will give you that Democrats are generally happier to vote for Obama than Republicans are to vote for Romney. I would say that is generally the case though no matter whom the candidate is.

Republicans are generally behind Mitt. I don’t see any real division there at all other than an upset libertarian section but they are going to be upset no matter what because there is almost no one that actually represents them in government. That is a given.

I will give you that Democrats are generally happier to vote for Obama than Republicans are to vote for Romney. I would say that is generally the case though no matter whom the candidate is.

I disagree. Republicans are lining up to vote for ROmney so they can get rid of the Obamanation. Democrats will vote for Obama because they dont have much alternative. It's no contest.

I disagree. Republicans are lining up to vote for ROmney so they can get rid of the Obamanation. Democrats will vote for Obama because they dont have much alternative. It's no contest.
Come on Rabbi – don’t be so blind. Republicans lining up to vote for Romney does not constitute ‘happy’ people about their vote. It constitutes people that are voting for Romney because they have to in order to stop Obama. I never said that was going to be a bad thing for Romney anyway.

And the ‘happy’ Obama voters are painfully obvious. Why do you think Obama’s ‘likability’ is so damn high and he has such a high approval rating even though the unemployment is where it is and the economy is in the crapper. People that really support Obama love him and would likely support him if he came over to their house and shot their dog. Obama supporters are just more charged. There is a lot less of them then there used to be BUT they are charged.

Come on Rabbi – don’t be so blind. Republicans lining up to vote for Romney does not constitute ‘happy’ people about their vote. It constitutes people that are voting for Romney because they have to in order to stop Obama. I never said that was going to be a bad thing for Romney anyway.

And the ‘happy’ Obama voters are painfully obvious. Why do you think Obama’s ‘likability’ is so damn high and he has such a high approval rating even though the unemployment is where it is and the economy is in the crapper. People that really support Obama love him and would likely support him if he came over to their house and shot their dog. Obama supporters are just more charged. There is a lot less of them then there used to be BUT they are charged.

I disagree. Remember back in 07 when you had Obama everything? School kids reciting pledges of allegience to Obama. Songs about Obama. Stores named after Obama. Thousands of cheering fans.
That's all gone. The progressives hate him as a traitor. The blacks are worse off than they were 4 years ago. He's done nothing for them. Only union members, and I think even then they didnt get everything they expected.
On the GOP side, Romney is pulling more money than ever before. And he is pulling it from places that have never given before. Even a conservative like me is impressed with how well run his campaign is and many of the choices he's made, especially Paul Ryan. He is laser-focused on the central issue, which is where he needs to be. He cuts an enormous contrast to Obama in a way McCain never did.

Well... I'm not a democrat and I have never voted for one... However I agree that there is anger and Division in the Republican party. And that's because... Republicans wanted it I guess.

Well... I'm not a democrat and I have never voted for one... However I agree that there is anger and Division in the Republican party. And that's because... Republicans wanted it I guess.

Really? What anger? Anger towards big corporations? Nope. Anger towards small business owners? Nope. Anger towards oil companies? Nope. Anger towards coal mining companies? Nope. Anger towards insurance companies? Nope. Anger towards American imperialism? Nope.
Yet all of those exist in abundance in the Democratic Party.

Really? What anger? Anger towards big corporations? Nope. Anger towards small business owners? Nope. Anger towards oil companies? Nope. Anger towards coal mining companies? Nope. Anger towards insurance companies? Nope. Anger towards American imperialism? Nope.
Anger towards people who would normally support them because they don't agree with the foreign policy and an Audit of the Fed.

Democrats are united behind your President. That much is obvious. What is also obvious is that the Governor is having trouble getting the GOP to like him; much less energized enough to vote for him.

So much fun.

Funny when Obama had to reduce his speech from 60K to 20K so the TV wouldn't have a bunch of empty seats when he was accepting the nomination. Good luck with that delusion in November. Romney did the right thing and the smart thing by picking a Tea Party favorite to unite the party to pink slip the Marxist in chief.

And in the American Voter. That is why;

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

Anger towards people who would normally support them because they don't agree with the foreign policy and an Audit of the Fed.

You're talking about 5k hard core narco-libertarians? Like anyone gives a shit about them.

You're talking about 5k hard core narco-libertarians? Like anyone gives a shit about them.
ok

Chralie Frist for one.

I disagree. Remember back in 07 when you had Obama everything? School kids reciting pledges of allegience to Obama. Songs about Obama. Stores named after Obama. Thousands of cheering fans.
That's all gone. The progressives hate him as a traitor. The blacks are worse off than they were 4 years ago. He's done nothing for them. Only union members, and I think even then they didnt get everything they expected.
On the GOP side, Romney is pulling more money than ever before. And he is pulling it from places that have never given before. Even a conservative like me is impressed with how well run his campaign is and many of the choices he's made, especially Paul Ryan. He is laser-focused on the central issue, which is where he needs to be. He cuts an enormous contrast to Obama in a way McCain never did.

Well, no shit. His supporters are less charged than they were in 08. That is a given and if you are setting the bar there, no one is charged anywhere. That is an extremely high bar. They were so charged they voted for ‘hope and change’ as though that was a policy. So, I’ll give you they are less than ’08 but that is still ignoring that there is enthusiasm in the democrats camp. You really have to know and accept who/what you opponent is to beat them. Just saying.

I was watching a documentary last night and they were discussing how similar the dems and pubs used to be. There was a push by FDR to have them be more opposing because he thought it would spark debate, and engage more Americans in the process.

I would say, he didn't anticipate this.

Chralie Frist for one.

You smokin dis mawning?

I was watching a documentary last night and they were discussing how similar the dems and pubs used to be. There was a push by FDR to have them be more opposing because he thought it would spark debate, and engage more Americans in the process.

I would say, he didn't anticipate this.
That's idiotic.
There was a general agreement as to what the proper role for government was. FDR took a page from Bismark and discovered if you give people free stuff they vote for you.
Ill bet he didnt anticipate a gov't dependency over 50%

Forum List

Back