Anderson Cooper Helps an injured Haitian boy

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Anderson in the midst of looting chaos « - Blogs from CNN.com

(Click after the jump for the pictures.)

We were covering another story when we heard shots being fired. We ran toward the sound and found a store being looted. Two Haitian police officers were occasionally firing into the air to try to keep order, but that only worked for a few moments, then the looting would begin again.

They were stealing boxes of candles. An American businessman named Tony who owns two stores nearby barricaded one street to keep looters away. He had armed the two Haitian police with automatic weapons, and they were assisting him, but they were not able to control anything beyond their barricade.

It quickly became a free-for-all. Young men began fighting one another for the stolen items. A number of young men had knives, and planks of wood, screwdrivers and rocks. They were using their improvised weapons to threaten and injure others who had stolen items from the store. The robbers were now being robbed. One group of looters whipped another man with a leather belt. They punched him as well, and they stole the sack of goods he'd just stolen.

As things got really out of control, I saw a looter on the roof of the store they'd broken into throw what I think was part of a concrete block into the crowd. It hit a small boy in the head.

I saw him collapse. More chunks of concrete were being thrown at the looters on the roof. The injured boy couldn't get up. He'd try and then collapse again. Blood was pouring from his head. He was conscious but had no control over his body. I was afraid someone on the roof would see him lying there and throw another cinder block piece onto him. I was afraid he'd get killed. No one seemed to be helping him.

I ran to where he was struggling, and picked him up off the ground. I brought him to a spot about a hundred feet away. I could feel his warm blood on my arms. I stood him up, but he was clearly unable to walk. He wiped his bloody face, and I tried to reassure him. He had no idea where he was, and he clearly couldn't walk, so I picked him up again and handed him over to someone behind that makeshift barricade. Tony, the American businessman, gave the boy a wet towel. He was then taken away by someone else. We don't know what happened to him.

I hope he's ok.

My respect for Anderson Cooper grew about tenfold after reading and seeing that.

I've been seeing more and more of the pictures coming from Haiti. Hell on Earth if there ever was one.

Anderson Cooper is great.

He really showed some balls on this one.

Really? Do you know who Anderson Cooper really is?

He's a CIA operative who left the agency in search of greener pastures. When he came across a chance to be on television in a reality show called "The Mole", he was hooked.

He then started shooting news on his own camera and sending it in to CNN. And, if you think about it, a person with his kind of connections sort of knows when stuff is going down.

Oh yeah. The douchebag also DOES NOT have a journalism degree, which makes me question the authenticity of his viewpoints, are we getting the real news, or a slant?

Oh yeah.......the cotton topped fuckwad is also gay.

He's a CIA operative who left the agency in search of greener pastures. When he came across a chance to be on television in a reality show called "The Mole", he was hooked.

He then started shooting news on his own camera and sending it in to CNN. And, if you think about it, a person with his kind of connections sort of knows when stuff is going down.

Oh yeah. The douchebag also DOES NOT have a journalism degree, which makes me question the authenticity of his viewpoints, are we getting the real news, or a slant?

I knew some asshole would say it was faked. Take a look at the kid, it look fake to you? And really, there's nothing wrong with the fact he's Gay. Take your bullshit elsewhere. God, for once can we have a thread where someone doesn't come in to politicize it.

I watched footage of Anderson Cooper during Katrina and the Hurricane that hit after katrina, the guy has balls. He also doesn't need to do anything, he could live off his trust fund or whatever if he wanted to I am sure.

I watched footage of Anderson Cooper during Katrina and the Hurricane that hit after katrina, the guy has balls. He also doesn't need to do anything, he could live off his trust fund or whatever if he wanted to I am sure.

Yes. He's a Vanderbilt. could sit in a New York apt staring out the window all day if he wanted.

Yes. He's a Vanderbilt. could sit in a New York apt staring out the window all day if he wanted.

He sure could. I've always liked Anderson as a Journalist and person because he's one of the few who seems real.

And I have to say, that guy looks like he could wreck someone.

He graduated from Yale you idiot with a degree in internation affairs and political science. And he was an intern for the CIA.

Cooper graduated from The Dalton School in 1985. He continued his education at Yale University, where he resided in Trumbull College, and claimed membership in Manuscript Society. He studied both Political Science and International Relations and graduated in 1989.Anderson Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wrecked him? He damn near killed him!

When I said that guy, I meant Anderson but I know what you mean.

If you look at the second picture though, I would not want to get into a fight with Anderson :eek:

I didn't know he was gay until just now, I am not surprise but whatever floats his boat. Ever since katrina I have liked him.

I didn't know he was gay until just now, I am not surprise but whatever floats his boat. Ever since katrina I have liked him.

Really? I thought everyone knew that. :lol:

And yeah.

I don't pay too much attention to that crap anymore. :D
So you big into the Smut mags Doggie?

He graduated from Yale you idiot with a degree in internation affairs and political science. And he was an intern for the CIA.

Cooper graduated from The Dalton School in 1985. He continued his education at Yale University, where he resided in Trumbull College, and claimed membership in Manuscript Society. He studied both Political Science and International Relations and graduated in 1989.Anderson Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like I said, the posing, gay sperm burping gutter bitch doesn't have a degree in journalism.

I don't trust fuckers like that. And yeah, I have gay friends, but if I ever saw that fucker in public, I'd beat his stupid ass.

Why? Because he's a fuckwad.

Like I said, the posing, gay sperm burping gutter bitch doesn't have a degree in journalism.

I don't trust fuckers like that. And yeah, I have gay friends, but if I ever saw that fucker in public, I'd beat his stupid ass.

You are an idiot and he has done for journalism wise than most of the journalist out there. The dumb girl on sundays here has a journalism degree, she can barely talk.

lol ...

My money is on the homo trust fund kid whippin' your ass.

I don't pay too much attention to that crap anymore. :D
So you big into the Smut mags Doggie?

Smut mags? What is this, the 70's?

Oh oh OHHHH you mean People, National Enquirer? Well no. I looked up Anderson Cooper after watching his show a couple times and enjoying how candid and honest he is. I was like, wait a minute, they don't allow people like that on television.

So I looked him up on wikipedia too. :D

I was more shocked that he was a Vanderbilt than Gay. :lol:

Shit.........most of CNN's reporters are pathetic losers.

Wolf Blitzer got his ass kicked on Jeopardy so badly that they had to GIVE him 1,000 so that he could compete in the final round for charity.

Soledad O'Brien also had her ass stomped.

Anderson Cooper? He's a fucking glamour boy, probably went to television because the asshole was getting his ass kicked regularly in the Agency because he was a cock smoking idiot.

Forum List

Back