Anderson Cooper Helps an injured Haitian boy

I don't pay too much attention to that crap anymore. :D
So you big into the Smut mags Doggie?

Smut mags? What is this, the 70's?

Oh oh OHHHH you mean People, National Enquirer? Well no. I looked up Anderson Cooper after watching his show a couple times and enjoying how candid and honest he is. I was like, wait a minute, they don't allow people like that on television.

So I looked him up on wikipedia too. :D

I was more shocked that he was a Vanderbilt than Gay. :lol:
My mom told me about him being a Vanderbilt, I had no idea he was gay. :lol:

Shit.........most of CNN's reporters are pathetic losers.

Wolf Blitzer got his ass kicked on Jeopardy so badly that they had to GIVE him 1,000 so that he could compete in the final round for charity.

Soledad O'Brien also had her ass stomped.

Anderson Cooper? He's a fucking glamour boy, probably went to television because the asshole was getting his ass kicked regularly in the Agency because he was a cock smoking idiot.

Okay, let me guess. You made some sort of sexual offer to Anderson and he turned you down?

There's no other reason you're so angry over the guy. Unless you're jealous but even then.

Wolf Blitzer got his ass kicked on Jeopardy so badly that they had to GIVE him 1,000 so that he could compete in the final round for charity.

Anderson Cooper? He's a fucking glamour boy, probably went to television because the asshole was getting his ass kicked regularly in the Agency because he was a cock smoking idiot.

Cooper went to southern Africa in a "13-ton British Army truck" during which time he contracted malaria and required hospitalization in Kenya. Describing the experience, Cooper wrote "Africa was a place to forget and be forgotten in."[4][5]

After reporting from Burma, Cooper lived in Vietnam for a year to study Vietnamese language at the University of Hanoi. Persuading Channel One to allow him to bring a Hi-8 camera with him, Anderson soon began filming and assembling reports of Vietnamese life and culture that aired on Channel One. He later returned to filming stories from a variety of war-torn regions around the globe, including Somalia, Bosnia and Rwanda. Haunted by his brother's suicide, Cooper explains, "The only thing I really knew is that I was hurting and needed to go someplace where the pain outside matched the pain I was feeling inside." Cooper describes himself as having become "fascinated with conflict" during this dangerous period of his life.

On assignment for several years, Cooper had slowly become desensitized to the violence he was witnessing around him; the horrors of the Rwandan Genocide became trivial: "I would see a dozen bodies and think, you know, it's a dozen, it's not so bad".[5] One particular incident however snapped him out of it:
Anderson Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But.... most of CNN's reporters have degrees in journalism, therefore, by your (somewhat deluded) reasoning, they can be trusted.

You are either stoned or stupid.... or maybe both.

No, I'm saying that because Cooper has no journalism degree, he's not required to follow journalistic ethics.

And usually, he doesn't, which is why I quit watching his show.

Really? Do you know who Anderson Cooper really is?

He's a CIA operative who left the agency in search of greener pastures. When he came across a chance to be on television in a reality show called "The Mole", he was hooked.

He then started shooting news on his own camera and sending it in to CNN. And, if you think about it, a person with his kind of connections sort of knows when stuff is going down.

Oh yeah. The douchebag also DOES NOT have a journalism degree, which makes me question the authenticity of his viewpoints, are we getting the real news, or a slant?

Oh yeah.......the cotton topped fuckwad is also gay.

So?

No, I'm saying that because Cooper has no journalism degree, he's not required to follow journalistic ethics.

Are you actually saying that you think that a degree in journalism requires journalists to adhere to a standard of ethics? They don't take an oath to follow some ethical standard, you ass. They learn what 'ethical journalism' means - that means absolutely fuck all.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone react this way to Anderson Cooper. He's not generally considered a controversial person, IMO.

I've always liked him. As for his contacts, I don't think there can be any question he was a child of privilege, being the son of Gloria Vanderbilt and photographed by Diane Arbus as a baby, etc. It's not like he suddenly developed contacts into the world or media.

I'm also not sure why you think journalism school means that you have any particular kind of journalistic ethics. I'd think that was an individual thing in any event. It's not like they take an oath.

Last edited:
That is rude!

But funny ...

When I read the title I thought almost the exact same thing.

:eusa_hand:
Not me, because unlike you bastards I have a heart.

( really, I had no idea Anderson was gay :redface:)

Anderson Cooper doesn't have a heart, just a big throbbing sphincter that's looking for some hard cock to fill it.

Probably looking for several actually.

As far as not knowing that cotton topped douchebag wasn't gay? How the fuck did you miss this? Are you even minimally observant?

Apparently not.

You DO know who Kathy Griffith is right? The red headed fag hag. She's been on that CIA fuckwad's New Year's special on CNN almost every year.

Why do you think she hangs around him anyway? It's because shes a fag hag media whore.

Still waiting for Glenn Beck to save anyone.

Oh...wait...he's too busy lying about Obama.

Really? Do you know who Anderson Cooper really is?

He's a CIA operative who left the agency in search of greener pastures. When he came across a chance to be on television in a reality show called "The Mole", he was hooked.

He then started shooting news on his own camera and sending it in to CNN. And, if you think about it, a person with his kind of connections sort of knows when stuff is going down.

Oh yeah. The douchebag also DOES NOT have a journalism degree, which makes me question the authenticity of his viewpoints, are we getting the real news, or a slant?

Oh yeah.......the cotton topped fuckwad is also gay.

I was unaware that you needed a journalism degree to explain or show what's going on in the world. You really have alot of information that I just have never learned.

Oh, and he's gay? So what?

Journalistic ethics?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah. Seriously, you are cracking me up today.:)

Still waiting for Glenn Beck to save anyone.

Oh...wait...he's too busy lying about Obama.

What does Glenn Beck have to do with Anderson Cooper? He isn't in Haiti covering things on the ground. Exactly how is he supposed to save someone in Haiti? And why would he publicize it anyway? Glenn just doesnt publicize the service he does.

Forum List

Back