"....And we'll make America pay for it!!"

Mexico isn't going to pay a dime for that wall. American tax payers as usual will be stuck with an unnecessary cost.

Mexico isn't going to pay a dime for that wall. American tax payers as usual will be stuck with an unnecessary cost.
He'll cut "aid" for Mexico.

Then he'll take money off them from trade sanctions. And other stuff. They are paying for it. One way or another.

Trump on border wall: Mexico will pay us back

....I don't believe that was Cheetoh Hitler's rallying cry.

Don't believe it.....he already tweeted that they are going to use funds to get the wall started and get the money from Mexico later...the emphasis is on starting the construction of the wall...right away......

You guys still don't understand him.......which is a good thing for the country....

Don't believe it.....he already tweeted that they are going to use funds to get the wall started and get the money from Mexico later...the emphasis is on starting the construction of the wall...right away......

You guys still don't understand him.......which is a good thing for the country....

Just like "locking up Hillary", you are so gullible.

LMAO!!!

i-saw-thetrump-signin-your-yard-soi-know-youll-buy-4974992.png

He'll cut "aid" for Mexico.

Then he'll take money off them from trade sanctions. And other stuff. They are paying for it. One way or another.

No it will be us middle income tax payers who will pay for it, we will pay for tariffs. Mexico is not our enemy, the corps are, we should encourage Mexicans to ask for higher wages.

Forum List

Back