"....And we'll make America pay for it!!"

Poor LWNJ's......they really need to stock up on Kleenex.

Trump is going to built the wall. repeal Obamafail, and Make America Great Again.

Do you have job, healthcare, a car if needed, a home or nice apartment? I never understand what it means to make America Great Again, what does that mean?? I would imagine its mainly for the unemployed, and those who are suffering from no roof over their head or food to eat. So that would be for the poor.

Is it mostly the poor who voted for Trump, I think so, thinking he will be back some magical job, but they chose wrongly.

If you believe that most of the 60+ million people that voted for Trump are "poor", you need a remedial math class.....:rofl:

Not always poor, but almost exclusively uneducated.

Actually, you're wrong there as well. Trump carried both the WHITE college educated male and female votes as well as the WHITE undereducated male and female votes. That being the case, then since Hillary carried the majority of the minority vote, it would stand to reason that she carried the brunt of the undereducated voters.

Trump on border wall: Mexico will pay us back

....I don't believe that was Cheetoh Hitler's rallying cry.

Don't believe it.....he already tweeted that they are going to use funds to get the wall started and get the money from Mexico later...the emphasis is on starting the construction of the wall...right away......

You guys still don't understand him.......which is a good thing for the country....

LMAO!!!

CleqgfTUgAEzjoM.jpg

You should really talk to President Jeb Bush and President Hilary about Trump and what he can and will do .......they can explain how stupid you are...

What would they know about that? Losing by 3 million votes makes him smart somehow?

Uh No. Had he lost, he would not be sworn in on January 20.

Trump on border wall: Mexico will pay us back

....I don't believe that was Cheetoh Hitler's rallying cry.

Don't believe it.....he already tweeted that they are going to use funds to get the wall started and get the money from Mexico later...the emphasis is on starting the construction of the wall...right away......

You guys still don't understand him.......which is a good thing for the country....

LMAO!!!

CleqgfTUgAEzjoM.jpg

You should really talk to President Jeb Bush and President Hilary about Trump and what he can and will do .......they can explain how stupid you are...

What would they know about that? Losing by 3 million votes makes him smart somehow?

He got lucky with the location of voters. But he didn't convince anything close to a majority of Americans that he was worthy of being president. 74 million votes against him. Only 62 for.

Trump is going to built the wall. repeal Obamafail, and Make America Great Again.

Do you have job, healthcare, a car if needed, a home or nice apartment? I never understand what it means to make America Great Again, what does that mean?? I would imagine its mainly for the unemployed, and those who are suffering from no roof over their head or food to eat. So that would be for the poor.

Is it mostly the poor who voted for Trump, I think so, thinking he will be back some magical job, but they chose wrongly.

If you believe that most of the 60+ million people that voted for Trump are "poor", you need a remedial math class.....:rofl:

Actually, you're wrong there as well. Trump carried both the WHITE college educated male and female votes as well as the WHITE undereducated male and female votes. That being the case, then since Hillary carried the majority of the minority vote, it would stand to reason that she carried the brunt of the undereducated voters.

You're not big on logic, are you?

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

LMAO!!!

CleqgfTUgAEzjoM.jpg

He got lucky with the location of voters. But he didn't convince anything close to a majority of Americans that he was worthy of being president. 74 million votes against him. Only 62 for.

Once again, you can't get anything correct. Trump didn't campaign to win California, New York, or the popular vote. Luck had nothing to do with it. You also stated that Trump lost. He didn't. Please try to tell the truth now and again.

Once again, you can't get anything correct. Trump didn't campaign to win California, New York, or the popular vote. Luck had nothing to do with it. You also stated that Trump lost. He didn't. Please try to tell the truth now and again.

Ah, that's right, the People Don't Count argument that wins the day in republican circles.

Logic has nothing at all to do with facts. The facts are that Trump won the White vote whether college educated or non-college educated. Look it up and actually get your facts straight.

And I'm still waiting for you to explain how Obama hasn't deported more illegals than any president when the facts clearly show he has.

Ah, that's right, the People Don't Count argument that wins the day in republican circles.

Has nothing at all to do with the people. It has to do with the truth. Try speaking the truth now and again, it won't hurt you.

Logic has nothing at all to do with facts. The facts are that Trump won the White vote whether college educated or non-college educated. Look it up and actually get your facts straight.

We all know he won racist, ignorant whites. What he didn't win was highly educated.

Has nothing at all to do with the people. It has to do with the truth. Try speaking the truth now and again, it won't hurt you.
Really? Truth like "trump won the highly educated?"

And I'm still waiting for you to explain how Obama hasn't deported more illegals than any president when the facts clearly show he has.

Where have I even commented on illegals? Man you are some kind of reaching.

Exactly. The WHITE college educated. Google it if you know how.

Mexico isn't going to pay a dime for that wall. American tax payers as usual will be stuck with an unnecessary cost.
And Hillary's gonna win in a landslide!

Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong?

I never said Hilary was going to win a landslide. I didn't even say she was going to win.

Its common sense. Mexico barely has money to feed their people. How are they going to pay for the wall? Can they even afford it?

Exactly. The WHITE college educated. Google it if you know how.

Uh, I gave you a 538 link already, dipshit. Trump did not win the highly educated of any color.

Forum List

Back