"....And we'll make America pay for it!!"

Trump on border wall: Mexico will pay us back

....I don't believe that was Cheetoh Hitler's rallying cry.

Don't believe it.....he already tweeted that they are going to use funds to get the wall started and get the money from Mexico later...the emphasis is on starting the construction of the wall...right away......

You guys still don't understand him.......which is a good thing for the country....

LMAO!!!

CleqgfTUgAEzjoM.jpg

You should really talk to President Jeb Bush and President Hilary about Trump and what he can and will do .......they can explain how stupid you are...

Poor LWNJ's......they really need to stock up on Kleenex.

Trump is going to built the wall. repeal Obamafail, and Make America Great Again.

Mexico isn't going to pay a dime for that wall. American tax payers as usual will be stuck with an unnecessary cost.
Do you enjoy illegals invading our country?

Maybe those boarder police should do a better job.
If they did, you crazy snowflakes would scream about their constitutional rights.

I'm a baby boomer, but yes I am also an individual. :wink:
do what?

Mexico isn't going to pay a dime for that wall. American tax payers as usual will be stuck with an unnecessary cost.
He'll cut "aid" for Mexico.

Then he'll take money off them from trade sanctions. And other stuff. They are paying for it. One way or another.

No it will be us middle income tax payers who will pay for it, we will pay for tariffs. Mexico is not our enemy, the corps are, we should encourage Mexicans to ask for higher wages.

Then the Mexican drug cartels, upon request of the mexican government...will murder the people requesting the higher wages....

A wall isn't going to keep them out.
What is your solution?
I completely agree with you BTW

Border security should be amped up and the money should go into high tech tools for monitoring who's crossing the border. Also border security officers should be given raises or some other form of benefits so that they can't be easily bribed.

Trump is going to built the wall. repeal Obamafail, and Make America Great Again.

Do you have job, healthcare, a car if needed, a home or nice apartment? I never understand what it means to make America Great Again, what does that mean?? I would imagine its mainly for the unemployed, and those who are suffering from no roof over their head or food to eat. So that would be for the poor.

Is it mostly the poor who voted for Trump, I think so, thinking he will be back some magical job, but they chose wrongly.

A wall isn't going to keep them out. It's very costly and we can use the money for something else.
We could just have the national gu

A wall isn't going to keep them out. It's very costly and we can use the money for something else.
How do you know a wall won't jeep them out?

Then he'll take money off them from trade sanctions. And other stuff. They are paying for it. One way or another.

No it will be us middle income tax payers who will pay for it, we will pay for tariffs. Mexico is not our enemy, the corps are, we should encourage Mexicans to ask for higher wages.

The corps sold you out to mexico. Mexico is not your enemy, it is your competition.

A wall isn't going to keep them out.
What is your solution?
I completely agree with you BTW

Border security should be amped up and the money should go into high tech tools for monitoring who's crossing the border. Also border security officers should be given raises or some other form of benefits so that they can't be easily bribed.
Border patrol isn't the problem. Its a lack of ICE.
And it would take more than that IMO. Too much incentive for them, here.

Do you have job, healthcare, a car if needed, a home or nice apartment? I never understand what it means to make America Great Again, what does that mean?? I would imagine its mainly for the unemployed, and those who are suffering from no roof over their head or food to eat. So that would be for the poor.

Is it mostly the poor who voted for Trump, I think so, thinking he will be back some magical job, but they chose wrongly.

If you believe that most of the 60+ million people that voted for Trump are "poor", you need a remedial math class.....:rofl:

leftists don't know what a "remittance" is, apparently.
Even that alone will pay for it. Especially in a consumer based economy, importing foreigners who send their money over seas, is suicide.

Maybe that sort of thing will be easier to bear when you are less of a consumer economy...Trump's working on that too.

Trump on border wall: Mexico will pay us back

....I don't believe that was Cheetoh Hitler's rallying cry.

Don't believe it.....he already tweeted that they are going to use funds to get the wall started and get the money from Mexico later...the emphasis is on starting the construction of the wall...right away......

You guys still don't understand him.......which is a good thing for the country....

LMAO!!!

CleqgfTUgAEzjoM.jpg

You should really talk to President Jeb Bush and President Hilary about Trump and what he can and will do .......they can explain how stupid you are...

What would they know about that? Losing by 3 million votes makes him smart somehow?

If you believe that most of the 60+ million people that voted for Trump are "poor", you need a remedial math class.....:rofl:

Not always poor, but almost exclusively uneducated.

And Hillary's gonna win in a landslide!

Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong?

Maybe those boarder police should do a better job.
They'll be able to why Obummer is removed

You're really fact-free aren't you?

An Immigration Reformer Defends Obama on Deportations - NBC News

Obama has deported more illegals than any other president and has hugely increased border security funding. Anyway, 40% of illegal immigrants arrive by plane, so a border wall is about the dumbest, least efficient way of policing illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back