And we wonder how Hitler got to be powerful......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Paul Ryan Refuses To Call Out Trump For Renewed Muslim Ban Push
Unity!

And we wonder how a idiot like Hitler got into power. When good men stay silent, evil flourish. Trump is stupid, border lined retarded, ignorant to the core, brings nothing to the table of political knowlege, has the temperment of a 3 year old, wants to fuck his own daughter, brags about dick size, hates on mf's that calls him out, treats everybody like shit that disagree's with him, advocates mob violence, has the ego the size of the planet, disrespects the GOP, actually hates the mf's.....BUT GOD FORBID A ANTI GOVERNMENT CONSERVATIVE POLITICIANS IN WASHINGTON HAVE TO GIVE UP THEIR TAX PAYERS CHECK AND ENTER THE REAL WORLD WITH THE REST OF US, IF THEY STOOD FIRM IN THIER CONVICTIONS.

tigerred59, where did you go to school? Or is it you watch MSNBC and believe the content? Just curious as to what can cause that brain fart of yours there.

Unity!

And we wonder how a idiot like Hitler got into power. When good men stay silent, evil flourish. Trump is stupid, border lined retarded, ignorant to the core, brings nothing to the table of political knowlege, has the temperment of a 3 year old, wants to fuck his own daughter, brags about dick size, hates on mf's that calls him out, treats everybody like shit that disagree's with him, advocates mob violence, has the ego the size of the planet, disrespects the GOP, actually hates the mf's.....BUT GOD FORBID A ANTI GOVERNMENT CONSERVATIVE POLITICIANS IN WASHINGTON HAVE TO GIVE UP THEIR TAX PAYERS CHECK AND ENTER THE REAL WORLD WITH THE REST OF US, IF THEY STOOD FIRM IN THIER CONVICTIONS.

So you're a gay, black, female now?

• Banned
tigerred59, where did you go to school? Or is it you watch MSNBC and believe the content? Just curious as to what can cause that brain fart of yours there.
I hate MSNBC, since Keith has left. I get my info from Huffingtonpost.com. I am educated, have a college degree, and in a one on one face to face I can hold my own....I have worked in finance the last 20 years, I may not be number one here in articulating my rants, but I consider myself to be in the top two, cause morons like you and others here flock to every thread I post...next fucked up question?

• Banned
Unity!

Calling me gay, isn't gonna hurt my feelings, but I can assure you I'm not and I have the stretch marks on my tummy to prove it....black and female, a resounding prideful YES. Listen, if you don't like my threads, than by all means put me on blast and keep it movin...duh!!

Unity!

When good men stay silent, evil flourish.

I agree, we can't stay silent in the face of Islam.

Unity!

Calling me gay, isn't gonna hurt my feelings, but I can assure you I'm not and I have the stretch marks on my tummy to prove it....black and female, a resounding prideful YES. Listen, if you don't like my threads, than by all means put me on blast and keep it movin...duh!!
Close to two million coloreds are held as slaves by islam TODAY.
But you proud! Retard.

Unity!

Wait a fucking second, yesterday you said you were gay

I hate MSNBC, since Keith has left. I get my info from Huffingtonpost.com. I am educated, have a college degree, and in a one on one face to face I can hold my own....I have worked in finance the last 20 years, I may not be number one here in articulating my rants, but I consider myself to be in the top two, cause morons like you and others here flock to every thread I post...next fucked up question?
mmmmmm

I suspect the "institution of higher learning" she graduated from is something akin to "Big" Mike Brown's refrigerator college. I can't help but think literacy was not highly regarded there.

Collecting food stamps and welfare is working in finance?

Color me suspicious I guess.

Unity!

On Fox this morning, an Israeli former special ops guy said Trump is right--America "tapping the brakes" on terrorists is a good start. While I agree with you about Trump in general, we DO need to do more to stop these jihadi shitheads. So maybe Paul Ryan has a reason for keeping quiet on this one.

Unity!

Telling isn't it, how the Republican establishment is doing their best to coddle this nutjob trump even though he is against everything they claim to be for. Fish Dimbaugh has been kissing trump ass ever since the turd won the primary. I think this is a good test of conservative voters. If you can ignore all that trump stands for, which is against what you SAY you are for, then you have no values and the only thing that matter to you is winning.

That is in fact how AH came to power. His fervent followers showed up in the hundreds of thousands to cheer on this mental freak-show. Trump doesn't have near those numbers but his sheep are just as fanatical. The people that saw the danger of AH spoke out for a while, then when the writing was on the wall the ones who could left the country.

trump is a batshit turd that vomits on everyone who will get in arms length of him.

America is already great. A loud turd can't add to it.

Unity!

You are the biggest retarded racist here. Trump has nothing on you, hag.

Unity!

Telling isn't it, how the Republican establishment is doing their best to coddle this nutjob trump even though he is against everything they claim to be for. Fish Dimbaugh has been kissing trump ass ever since the turd won the primary. I think this is a good test of conservative voters. If you can ignore all that trump stands for, which is against what you SAY you are for, then you have no values and the only thing that matter to you is winning.

That is in fact how AH came to power. His fervent followers showed up in the hundreds of thousands to cheer on this mental freak-show. Trump doesn't have near those numbers but his sheep are just as fanatical. The people that saw the danger of AH spoke out for a while, then when the writing was on the wall the ones who could left the country.

trump is a batshit turd that vomits on everyone who will get in arms length of him.

Still better than obuthole.

Unity!

then you have no values and the only thing that matter to you is winning.
both parties are like that....this election is proving that....

Unity!

If Trump's policy on Muslim immigration had been in place in the 80s, those 50 Americans would be alive now.

Trump is the reasonable person.

Everyone else is crazy.

Unity!

Except THIS TIME the evil that would flourish would be due to allowing more Muslims enter our country.
So you're right, we should not sit back and allow Obama to continue with his disgusting immigration policies.

Unity!

Jews weren't killing Germans so there is no comparison. Muslims are killing Americans, it seems like Trump just wants to protect the citizens of the United States.

Forum List

Back