And we wonder how Hitler got to be powerful......

Paul Ryan Refuses To Call Out Trump For Renewed Muslim Ban Push
Unity!

And we wonder how a idiot like Hitler got into power. When good men stay silent, evil flourish. Trump is stupid, border lined retarded, ignorant to the core, brings nothing to the table of political knowlege, has the temperment of a 3 year old, wants to fuck his own daughter, brags about dick size, hates on mf's that calls him out, treats everybody like shit that disagree's with him, advocates mob violence, has the ego the size of the planet, disrespects the GOP, actually hates the mf's.....BUT GOD FORBID A ANTI GOVERNMENT CONSERVATIVE POLITICIANS IN WASHINGTON HAVE TO GIVE UP THEIR TAX PAYERS CHECK AND ENTER THE REAL WORLD WITH THE REST OF US, IF THEY STOOD FIRM IN THIER CONVICTIONS.

Telling isn't it, how the Republican establishment is doing their best to coddle this nutjob trump even though he is against everything they claim to be for. Fish Dimbaugh has been kissing trump ass ever since the turd won the primary. I think this is a good test of conservative voters. If you can ignore all that trump stands for, which is against what you SAY you are for, then you have no values and the only thing that matter to you is winning.

That is in fact how AH came to power. His fervent followers showed up in the hundreds of thousands to cheer on this mental freak-show. Trump doesn't have near those numbers but his sheep are just as fanatical. The people that saw the danger of AH spoke out for a while, then when the writing was on the wall the ones who could left the country.

trump is a batshit turd that vomits on everyone who will get in arms length of him.

America is already great. A loud turd can't add to it.

I would be interested on your take as to how Hitlery would be a better alternative than Trump and for what reasons....the "She is a demcrat" doesn't count as a good reason. What is it about Trump that pisses you off besides the fact that he wants to secure the border and halting the influx of muslim extremists. Funny, I haven't heard a thing from leftards about how Barrypuppet is leaving Christians to be slaughtered over in muslim countries of whose muslim citizens we are taking in. I doubt you have the balls to answer this question because you fear the reply....but what the hell, I might get the chance for a rebuttal .

tigerred59, where did you go to school? Or is it you watch MSNBC and believe the content? Just curious as to what can cause that brain fart of yours there.

Based on her poor use of grammar, run-on sentences, and pure lack of ability to make a coherent sentence, I'd say it's a stretch to assume she went to school.

Unity!

And we wonder how a idiot like Hitler got into power. When good men stay silent, evil flourish. Trump is stupid, border lined retarded, ignorant to the core, brings nothing to the table of political knowlege, has the temperment of a 3 year old, wants to fuck his own daughter, brags about dick size, hates on mf's that calls him out, treats everybody like shit that disagree's with him, advocates mob violence, has the ego the size of the planet, disrespects the GOP, actually hates the mf's.....BUT GOD FORBID A ANTI GOVERNMENT CONSERVATIVE POLITICIANS IN WASHINGTON HAVE TO GIVE UP THEIR TAX PAYERS CHECK AND ENTER THE REAL WORLD WITH THE REST OF US, IF THEY STOOD FIRM IN THIER CONVICTIONS.

"When good men stay silent, evil flourish"

"But God forbid a anti government . . . "

"If they stood firm in thier convictions"

That's just 3 improper uses of the English language. It's sad to watch how the taxpayer's money was wasted on trying to educate you. Perhaps those forced to fund it should get a refund.

Last edited:
tigerred59, where did you go to school? Or is it you watch MSNBC and believe the content? Just curious as to what can cause that brain fart of yours there.

Based on her poor use of grammar, run-on sentences, and pure lack of ability to make a coherent sentence, I'd say it's a stretch to assume she went to school.
I've never had one bit of trouble figuring out what Tigerred has to say, and neither have you. At least her message isn't totally fucking ignorant, which is more than I can say for you and Snouter.

I hate MSNBC, since Keith has left. I get my info from Huffingtonpost.com. I am educated, have a college degree, and in a one on one face to face I can hold my own....I have worked in finance the last 20 years, I may not be number one here in articulating my rants, but I consider myself to be in the top two, cause morons like you and others here flock to every thread I post...next fucked up question?

What you do before finance?

Unity!

On Fox this morning, an Israeli former special ops guy said Trump is right--America "tapping the brakes" on terrorists is a good start. While I agree with you about Trump in general, we DO need to do more to stop these jihadi shitheads. So maybe Paul Ryan has a reason for keeping quiet on this one.
The Orlando killer was not an immigrant. Stopping immigration is not going to solve the problem. Stopping ISIS and other terrorist groups is what we need to do, as Obama said yesterday. At the moment, most of the people/countries fighting against ISIS are Muslim. We need to support them. ISIS is the evil, not Islam.

Unity!

On Fox this morning, an Israeli former special ops guy said Trump is right--America "tapping the brakes" on terrorists is a good start. While I agree with you about Trump in general, we DO need to do more to stop these jihadi shitheads. So maybe Paul Ryan has a reason for keeping quiet on this one.
The Orlando killer was not an immigrant. Stopping immigration is not going to solve the problem. Stopping ISIS and other terrorist groups is what we need to do, as Obama said yesterday. At the moment, most of the people/countries fighting against ISIS are Muslim. We need to support them. ISIS is the evil, not Islam.

I hate MSNBC, since Keith has left. I get my info from Huffingtonpost.com. I am educated, have a college degree, and in a one on one face to face I can hold my own....I have worked in finance the last 20 years, I may not be number one here in articulating my rants, but I consider myself to be in the top two, cause morons like you and others here flock to every thread I post...next fucked up question?
mmmmmm

I suspect the "institution of higher learning" she graduated from is something akin to "Big" Mike Brown's refrigerator college. I can't help but think literacy was not highly regarded there.

Collecting food stamps and welfare is working in finance?

Color me suspicious I guess.

Actually, conservatives don't wonder how hitler came to power...we watch you leftard every day...undermining our rights and trying to disarm us......sending organized groups of thugs to Republican political rallies to beat us up..........passing nutty laws that do nothing but increase the power of the government...

We don't wonder...we know you leftards too well...

Unity!

We are supposed to base our faith in "an Israeli former special ops guy," the very type of person who would hate Muslims with a vengence.....not someone who would be unbiased and unemotional abou the issue. LOL

Unity!

Yes...it will.....this was a guy who may have gotten training when he went to Saudi Arabia.....by letting in un vetted muslim immigrants you are allowing military trained jihadi killers into our country.....jihadi, trained in military tactics, trained to act in a coordinated way...trained how to actually fight back against the police....and trained in how to get illegal weapons and explosives...and who have actual experience fighiting in combat situations...like you saw the guys in Paris, Mumbai, and Kenya do.........

you want to import a worse form of muslim terrorist......that is why immigration matters..

:rolleyes-41:
mmmmmm

I suspect the "institution of higher learning" she graduated from is something akin to "Big" Mike Brown's refrigerator college. I can't help but think literacy was not highly regarded there.

Actually, conservatives don't wonder how hitler came to power...we watch you leftard every day...undermining our rights and trying to disarm us......sending organized groups of thugs to Republican political rallies to beat us up..........passing nutty laws that do nothing but increase the power of the government...

We don't wonder...we know you leftards too well...
:rolleyes-41:

Unity!

Yes...it will.....this was a guy who may have gotten training when he went to Saudi Arabia.....by letting in un vetted muslim immigrants you are allowing military trained jihadi killers into our country.....jihadi, trained in military tactics, trained to act in a coordinated way...trained how to actually fight back against the police....and trained in how to get illegal weapons and explosives...and who have actual experience fighiting in combat situations...like you saw the guys in Paris, Mumbai, and Kenya do.........

you want to import a worse form of muslim terrorist......that is why immigration matters..
He was an American citizen. Born and raised in America.

God, you people are so irrational and hysterical.

Bottom line: he should not have been able to get hold of a gun. That's the problem.

Unity!

The Orlando killer was not an immigrant. Stopping immigration is not going to solve the problem.

Exactly. He was a native born Muslim. Like the male shooter in California.
The problem isn't Muslims coming here to kill us, the problem is Muslims.
We might have to do something about that.

Unity!

The killer was not an immigrant only by virtue of the 14th amendment where anybody born here is an automatic citizen. He didn't assimilate American values since he held on to the beliefs of a religion quite alien to our country and it's laws. He certainly proved this the other night. And what do some people do? Go after Trump and the 2nd Amendment instead of the believers of the koran that teaches this hatred. You're right. Stopping immigration of muslims won't stop the problem, however it will stop the problem from getting worse. The security of our country is too important at this time.

Unity!

He was an American citizen. Born and raised in America.

God, you people are so irrational and hysterical.

Bottom line: he should not have been able to get hold of a gun. That's the problem.

He was born in American and raised in a culture of hate, that his family brought with them from a Muslim shithole.

And 50 Americans are dead because of it.

Unity!

We are supposed to base our faith in "an Israeli former special ops guy," the very type of person who would hate Muslims with a vengence.....not someone who would be unbiased and unemotional abou the issue. LOL
I didn't think of that. But you have to admit, he's got experience keeping terrorists out of the country. As much as possible, anyway. Maybe we can learn from their experience? Doesn't have to be exactly the same, but how are WE doing? Not so hot, at the moment.

mmmmmm

LOL....any time a white person calls anyone of color out for anything that has to do with higher learning, when you ass wipes find Palin and Trump intellects....the least we can do is laugh until our depends become soaked...I mean really, you white macadamian nuts got balls.

Forum List

Back