And thus we see what kind of person sits for the national anthem.

World Champion Megan Rapinoe also refused to stand for the anthem. Zero outrage so far for some reason.

Some old fuck, living in a van down by the river has better name recognition then that dyke ( yes, she's protesting as an oppressed homosexual, not supporting dickless kapertwat).

She has some name reco in certain circles. It's funny that TOS is painting her up though: "World Champion" :lmao:

Of what? An amateur soccer event?

World Champion Megan Rapinoe also refused to stand for the anthem. Zero outrage so far for some reason.

Some old fuck, living in a van down by the river has better name recognition then that dyke ( yes, she's protesting as an oppressed homosexual, not supporting dickless kapertwat).

She has some name reco in certain circles. It's funny that TOS is painting her up though: "World Champion" :lmao:

^ he says, after an OP and dozens of posts about a second-string quarterback on a team that win't win 5 games this season.

^ he says, after an OP and dozens of posts about a second-string quarterback on a team that win't win 5 games this season.

Yea, Super Bowl starting QBs still in their prime are scrubs when it suits you. :lmao:

Yea, Super Bowl starting QBs still in their prime are scrubs when it suits you. :lmao:
Yeah Kaepernick has been such a stud QB the last few years :rolleyes:

He's a name brand regardless of your chintzy arguments.

I promise you, the NFL doesn't care either way.

Based on what?

<Crickets>
His jersey is currently the top selling jersey, and the NFL is laughing its ass off all the way to the bank.

And are ticket sales increasing? Are TV ratings increasing? Are other jersey sales increasing?And if so, are they surpassing projections?

You're basically giving me an anomaly stat to make some broad sweeping conclusion.

He's actually arguing that the two have simalar name recognition?

Ladies and gentlemen, you can't make this shit up!

Based on what?

<Crickets>
His jersey is currently the top selling jersey, and the NFL is laughing its ass off all the way to the bank.

And are ticket sales increasing? Are TV ratings increasing? Are other jersey sales increasing?And if so, are they surpassing projections?

You're basically giving me an anomaly stat to make some broad sweeping conclusion.
Um...season hasn't started yet, dude.

He wasn't really until you rubes skyrocketed him into the spotlight.

Based on what?

<Crickets>

Um...season hasn't started yet, dude.

Uh, I'm not the one making a claim, dude.

He's actually arguing that the two have simalar name recognition?

Ladies and gentlemen, you can't make this shit up!

Apparently, you can "make this shit up!" Since I don't know what two you're even talking about; nor did I say any two have "simalar" name recognition.

Try harder next time, troll.

Based on what?

<Crickets>

NFL sales and ratings go up every year yes

Based on what?

<Crickets>

NFL sales and ratings go up every year yes

So, if your argument is that there is an upward trend, then you'd have to show an upward spike. You haven't done that (based on presented overall parameters).

Forum List

Back