Zone1 Moslem or Muslim?

i prefer …

• Total voters
Those Who Control Language Control Thought

It was changed from Moslem to appease the Nazislamis and to make everything written about them before the change seem obsolete.

The Postmodern language-benders are degenerate and pushy, so I reject their ignorant, unstructured, and dysfunctional grammar entirely.
looks like it!

The "Muslim" spelling more accurately reflects the Arabic pronunciation and grammar. The word "Muslim", pronounced "Mooslim" in Arabic, is comprised of the prefix "Mu" (Pronounced: Moo) and "Islam". Mu turns a verb into a noun, so the word "Islam" means "submission" or the act of submitting, and the "Mu" prefex turns that verb into a noun, denoting someone who submits. So a Muslim is someone who submits or is performing "Islam". Mu-Islam, someone who submits = Muslim.

In Arabic the word for study is talib and the word for student is mu-talib/mutalib. Got it? The verb "talib" (study, studying), is transformed into the noun of mutalib/mu-talib (student, a person who studies). Muslims submit to God, according to the Muslim religion. Mu-Islam/Muslim.
but there is no need to speak correct Arabic.

Correct English is good enough

Names change all the time

soon muslime will be outdated Too

You left out Muzzie, Mooslam, and Moolah.

Having lost 2,996 folks on 9/11, we Americans have a whole bunch of names for them.
I am sure i left out a lot.
but at present Moslem and Muslim are the most used.

For some time Mussalman was also used.
jokingly in German as ….. Müsli.Mann

there are no vowels in written arabic, so the terms become like our famous "pronouns," dependent upon the perceived listener?

i usually use "moslem" unless i've heard someone use the other.

is "musselman" an alternative? probably archaic?
4 of 6 use Moslem now here

Islam is a false doctrine, and is of the devil. All false doctrines should be shit on, that includes Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Paganism, Satanism, and whatever.

Exodus 20:1-6

1And God spake all these words, saying, 2I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Do you really think that after the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, 600 years later God is going to say "Excuse me, but this is what I really meant", and direct everyone to worship a Prophet named Muhammed, who was a murder and a pedophile?

God doesn't roll that way. He is infallible and doesn't make mistakes.
That Claims That Jehovah Was the God of
Only the Jews

In fact, the Bible also implies that Adam was the first Jew, not the first human. Same with Noah; many Gentiles survived the Deluge.

Forum List

Back