And thus we see what kind of person sits for the national anthem.

TheOldSchool

"And why the fuck are you regarding the fans "punishing" Colin? Weren't you just trying to say I was stupid for conceptualizing that (even though I didn't)."

Give that a go, you butt fucking moron / coward.

Yup there you go. Meanwhile the 49ers and the NFL laugh there asses off all the way to the bank.

They're very grateful to Kap for the free publicity.

Dunno if you're wrong or right. I haven't studied it. It could go either way. That frankly was never the point of the thread. Not that fuckers like you ever respect the point of the threads when you can deflect.

That's not a sensible rebuttal. Workers don't like it when loudmouths fuck up the business. It's like that in any business. I don't know if you've been on welfare so long that you just don't get that or what....
Kaepernick could say he wants all police officers to get AIDS, and the NFL wouldn't lose a cent.

If the 49ers or the NFL fined him, suspended him or cut him for what he said, the. He could lose thousands if not millions. Would be the first time you would.d be wrong and won't be the last.
The NFL has had players knock their wives unconscious on camera. It has had players go to jail and return, slaughter dogs and return, deflate footballs in championship games, had players that have been convicted of multiple murders... and the NFL has not lost a cent.

But you think a backup QB on a garbage team will bring the tower tumbling down. You voting for Dump by any chance?

I think the domestic violence is by far a bigger issue. The criminal element in he NFL is lower than in the general population. Kaepernick sitting or standing is no big deal to me. The police on their own personal time working at the game is no big deal. A couple years down the road and no one remember any of this. Who I am voting for is irrelevant to this discussion as neither Trump, Clinton or Obama are involved in this story.
They have all commented on the story. Have you seen? Or are they as relevant as Megan Rapinoe to you?

Nope, haven't watched the news in a few days. To me it's not a big story. He protested, the police aren't volunteering to patrol the game. Do I need a political figures commemts about it?

Did you think I was talking about Conl Cafferdick?

Nay, I'm talking about his teammate What's his face Miller who decided it would be a good idea to sit too. Apparently, he's off beating up 70 year old men and assaulting his girlfriend and running from the law....

Video emerges of bloodied Bruce Miller after alleged assault

I don't remember reading that Miller sat during the Anthem. The only players I read about doing it in response to Kaepernick were Eric Reid, and Jeremy Lane of the Seahawks.

Then there's the soccer player that's been mentioned.

Nay, I'm talking about his teammate What's his face Miller who decided it would be a good idea to sit too. Apparently, he's off beating up 70 year old men and assaulting his girlfriend and running from the law....

I don't remember reading that Miller sat during the Anthem. The only players I read about doing it in response to Kaepernick were Eric Reid, and Jeremy Lane of the Seahawks.

The last time....

Kaepernick could say he wants all police officers to get AIDS, and the NFL wouldn't lose a cent.

If the 49ers or the NFL fined him, suspended him or cut him for what he said, the. He could lose thousands if not millions. Would be the first time you would.d be wrong and won't be the last.
The NFL has had players knock their wives unconscious on camera. It has had players go to jail and return, slaughter dogs and return, deflate footballs in championship games, had players that have been convicted of multiple murders... and the NFL has not lost a cent.

But you think a backup QB on a garbage team will bring the tower tumbling down. You voting for Dump by any chance?

I think the domestic violence is by far a bigger issue. The criminal element in he NFL is lower than in the general population. Kaepernick sitting or standing is no big deal to me. The police on their own personal time working at the game is no big deal. A couple years down the road and no one remember any of this. Who I am voting for is irrelevant to this discussion as neither Trump, Clinton or Obama are involved in this story.
They have all commented on the story. Have you seen? Or are they as relevant as Megan Rapinoe to you?

Nope, haven't watched the news in a few days. To me it's not a big story. He protested, the police aren't volunteering to patrol the game. Do I need a political figures commemts about it?

And tbh, I don't think it has to be a big political story, per se. TOS is the one that keeps bringing up left/right crap, tbh. I just think they're spoiled brats.

Yup there you go. Meanwhile the 49ers and the NFL laugh there asses off all the way to the bank.

Dunno if you're wrong or right. I haven't studied it. It could go either way. That frankly was never the point of the thread. Not that fuckers like you ever respect the point of the threads when you can deflect.

Sales of Kaepernick jerseys have gone up after his protest.

Kaepernick protest has spiked jersey sales

:dunno:

The last time....

The last time what? There have been two preseason games in which Kaepernick sat in protest that I'm aware of. The first was on his own, the second was with teammate Eric Reid.

NFL players join quarterback Colin Kaepernick by sitting during national anthem

Propaganda, tbh.

The last time....

The last time what? There have been two preseason games in which Kaepernick sat in protest that I'm aware of. The first was on his own, the second was with teammate Eric Reid.

NFL players join quarterback Colin Kaepernick by sitting during national anthem

I had seen multiple reports that Miller had sat with him on the last time.

Propaganda, tbh.
GoodellMoneyDive.gif

Propaganda, tbh.
GoodellMoneyDive.gif

Even if the 49ers make money on this, which I doubt, that has no bearing on the fact that it's fucked up.

Propaganda, tbh.
GoodellMoneyDive.gif

Even if the 49ers make money on this, which I doubt, that has no bearing on the fact that it's fucked up.
Well that's a matter of opinion. And I promise you, the NFL doesn't care either way.

Forum List

Back