And thus we see what kind of person sits for the national anthem.

Look her up on wikipedia. She's won even more than you.

I don't want to spend the time. So I guess whatever she did was important to you but since I have never heard of her or watched her or apparently even tuned into the sport, I don't know what she allegedly did or did not do. No biggie.
Sorry. I'll let you go back to losing sleep over a backup QB for a team that won't win 5 games this season.

I'm not losing sleep over any of it. Kaepernick made a choice, the police officers are making a choice and the 49ers and the security company will need to make a choice. None of it involves me personally. I like the freedom and consequences it brings. Good, bad or neutral..
Wake me up if there are consequences. Of course I like to sleep in, so I only say that because there will be zero consequences.

Set your alarm.

World Champion Megan Rapinoe also refused to stand for the anthem. Zero outrage so far for some reason.

I guarantee you that her teammates are outraged. Some wash-up is staining a business that's in danger of folding and ruining all their careers. But the SJWs always think of themselves first and foremost while supposedly crusading for the greater good.
:cuckoo:

That's not a sensible rebuttal. Workers don't like it when loudmouths fuck up the business. It's like that in any business. I don't know if you've been on welfare so long that you just don't get that or what....
Kaepernick could say he wants all police officers to get AIDS, and the NFL wouldn't lose a cent.

If the 49ers or the NFL fined him, suspended him or cut him for what he said, the. He could lose thousands if not millions. Would be the first time you would.d be wrong and won't be the last.

World Champion Megan Rapinoe also refused to stand for the anthem. Zero outrage so far for some reason.

I guarantee you that her teammates are outraged. Some wash-up is staining a business that's in danger of folding and ruining all their careers. But the SJWs always think of themselves first and foremost while supposedly crusading for the greater good.

That's not a sensible rebuttal. Workers don't like it when loudmouths fuck up the business. It's like that in any business. I don't know if you've been on welfare so long that you just don't get that or what....
Kaepernick could say he wants all police officers to get AIDS, and the NFL wouldn't lose a cent.

If the 49ers or the NFL fined him, suspended him or cut him for what he said, the. He could lose thousands if not millions. Would be the first time you would.d be wrong and won't be the last.
The NFL has had players knock their wives unconscious on camera. It has had players go to jail and return, slaughter dogs and return, deflate footballs in championship games, had players that have been convicted of multiple murders... and the NFL has not lost a cent.

But you think a backup QB on a garbage team will bring the tower tumbling down. You voting for Dump by any chance?

The NFL has had players knock their wives unconscious on camera. It has had players go to jail and return, slaughter dogs and return, deflate footballs in championship games, had players that have been convicted of multiple murders... and the NFL has not lost a cent.

But you think a backup QB on a garbage team will bring the tower tumbling down. You voting for Dump by any chance?

Dude, Ray Rice was effectively given a lifetime ban so that the league could protect itself. The commish has fought the Cheatriots tooth and nail. Nor is Caperdick merely a back-up QB. Dude's been a SB starting QB. Don't tell me that the league thinks they're teflon; cos they sure as sh** aren't. Yea, they have an enviable position; but all the same, millions are at stake.

The 49ers would definitely lose money. Too many fans wouldn't stand for it.
If Kaepernick was good, they wouldn't give a shit. They'd probably be trying to defend him.

I don't know what you think defend means. But they're not disciplining him for actions unbecoming his station. So, your point is kinda sh** tbh.

I think the domestic violence is by far a bigger issue. The criminal element in he NFL is lower than in the general population. Kaepernick sitting or standing is no big deal to me. The police on their own personal time working at the game is no big deal. A couple years down the road and no one remember any of this. Who I am voting for is irrelevant to this discussion as neither Trump, Clinton or Obama are involved in this story.

Dude, Ray Rice was effectively given a lifetime ban so that the league could protect itself. The commish has fought the Cheatriots tooth and nail. Nor is Caperdick merely a back-up QB. Dude's been a SB starting QB. Don't tell me that the league thinks they're teflon; cos they sure as sh** aren't. Yea, they have an enviable position; but all the same, millions are at stake.
Kaepernick sucks. He started 7 games during the regular season of their Superbowl run, and has been complete garbage ever since.

From your response, I see you don't care about players going to jail, slaughtering dogs, and committing murders. But God forbid, this shitty quarterback you've suddenly declared a SUPERBOWL CALIBER QUARTERBACK is going to destroy the league!!! :eek:

I think the domestic violence is by far a bigger issue. The criminal element in he NFL is lower than in the general population. Kaepernick sitting or standing is no big deal to me. The police on their own personal time working at the game is no big deal. A couple years down the road and no one remember any of this. Who I am voting for is irrelevant to this discussion as neither Trump, Clinton or Obama are involved in this story.
They have all commented on the story. Have you seen? Or are they as relevant as Megan Rapinoe to you?

If Kaepernick was good, they wouldn't give a shit. They'd probably be trying to defend him.

I don't know what you think defend means. But they're not disciplining him for actions unbecoming his station. So, your point is kinda sh** tbh.
49ers fans don't have the power to discipline a 49ers player. Are you stoned?

Oh so you don't care. Then I guess you can stfu then. :thup:

I was referring to the organization, not the fans, moron.

Oh. You can see why I was confused, since you specifically mentioned fans and not the organization. :rolleyes:

Oh. You can see why I was confused, since you specifically mentioned fans and not the organization. :rolleyes:

While there was ambiguity, technically, only a moron or a twerp would not have deduced that I was speaking of the organization. Only you know which is the case in this event.

While there was ambiguity, technically, only a moron or a twerp would not have deduced that I was speaking of the organization. Only you know which is the case in this event.
"While there was ambiguity." Oh shut up idiot. Neither the fans or the organization will punish the 49ers. And if they do, it'll be because the team is garbage. Not because some backup has-been sat on the bench during the pre-season.

"While there was ambiguity." Oh shut up idiot. Neither the fans or the organization will punish the 49ers. And if they do, it'll be because the team is garbage. Not because some backup has-been sat on the bench during the pre-season.
You STFU. Don't make the convo trivial, you piece of shit, and we won't have these issues. Use your peabrain to figure sh** out. And why the fuck are you regarding the fans "punishing" Colin? Weren't you just trying to say I was stupid for conceptualizing that (even though I didn't). Geez, you're a butt fucking moron if there ever was one.

You STFU. Don't make the convo trivial, you piece of shit, and we won't have these issues. Use your peabrain to figure sh** out. And why the fuck are you regarding the fans "punishing" Colin? Weren't you just trying to say I was stupid for conceptualizing that (even though I didn't). Geez, you're a butt fucking moron if there ever was one.
^ It's always a conservative who brings up "butt fucking." The rule is proven right again.

Forum List

Back