And thus we see what kind of person sits for the national anthem.

World Champion Megan Rapinoe also refused to stand for the anthem. Zero outrage so far for some reason.

Who?
Look her up on wikipedia. She's won even more than you.

I don't want to spend the time. So I guess whatever she did was important to you but since I have never heard of her or watched her or apparently even tuned into the sport, I don't know what she allegedly did or did not do. No biggie.

World Champion Megan Rapinoe also refused to stand for the anthem. Zero outrage so far for some reason.

I guarantee you that her teammates are outraged. Some wash-up is staining a business that's in danger of folding and ruining all their careers. But the SJWs always think of themselves first and foremost while supposedly crusading for the greater good.

Who?

I don't want to spend the time. So I guess whatever she did was important to you but since I have never heard of her or watched her or apparently even tuned into the sport, I don't know what she allegedly did or did not do. No biggie.
Sorry. I'll let you go back to losing sleep over a backup QB for a team that won't win 5 games this season.

Who?

Some amateur soccer player. And even if there were an equivalency, this story's not even 24 hours old apparently.

Amateur soccer? Hell, I watched 10 minutes of the World Cup, no wonder I never heard of her. I am willing to bet Old school didnt know who she was until he read a story.

I guarantee you that her teammates are outraged. Some wash-up is staining a business that's in danger of folding and ruining all their careers. But the SJWs always think of themselves first and foremost while supposedly crusading for the greater good.
:cuckoo:

Who?

Some amateur soccer player. And even if there were an equivalency, this story's not even 24 hours old apparently.

Amateur soccer? Hell, I watched 10 minutes of the World Cup, no wonder I never heard of her. I am willing to bet Old school didnt know who she was until he read a story.
It wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong. And hell, faaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from the last.

Who?

Depends on if he watches USWNT or not. I've watched a good amount b/c it's the beautiful game and all. But yea, they're largely backpage players if that matters; whereas, Cafferdick is a prominent player in the most successful league on the planet.

That's not a sensible rebuttal. Workers don't like it when loudmouths fuck up the business. It's like that in any business. I don't know if you've been on welfare so long that you just don't get that or what....

Who?

Sorry. I'll let you go back to losing sleep over a backup QB for a team that won't win 5 games this season.

I'm not losing sleep over any of it. Kaepernick made a choice, the police officers are making a choice and the 49ers and the security company will need to make a choice. None of it involves me personally. I like the freedom and consequences it brings. Good, bad or neutral..

That's not a sensible rebuttal. Workers don't like it when loudmouths fuck up the business. It's like that in any business. I don't know if you've been on welfare so long that you just don't get that or what....
Kaepernick could say he wants all police officers to get AIDS, and the NFL wouldn't lose a cent.

I find this whole "controversy" boring.

So called "celebrities" mean nothing to me. It would all blow over if everyone ignored it.

Who?

I'm not losing sleep over any of it. Kaepernick made a choice, the police officers are making a choice and the 49ers and the security company will need to make a choice. None of it involves me personally. I like the freedom and consequences it brings. Good, bad or neutral..
Wake me up if there are consequences. Of course I like to sleep in, so I only say that because there will be zero consequences.

Who?

It wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong. And hell, faaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from the last.

Yep, I'm human just like you, I made mistakes and will continue to until I die. I am no different than you in that respect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back