And thus we see what kind of person sits for the national anthem.

I never made that argument. You're wrong yet again. A record streak at this point.

You wrote
"World Champion Megan Rapinoe also refused to stand for the anthem. Zero outrage so far for some reason."

Ummmmm, yes you did dimwit
Nope sorry jackass. Now go run along. Maybe go fuck yourself.

Dimwit. There was no outrage cuz nobody cares what an amateur gay soccer player does ( think national television exposure) COMPARED, to a NFL quarterback.

Now go lick your wounds, and no, the wound ain't between you legs, that's your tail.
Actually, nobody cares what YOU think you little bitch. Now go run along. Definitely go fuck yourself.

It's long enough to, but since I ain't into butt sex like you, I'll pass.
And once again, even though nobody was talking about it, Pops tries to shift the conversation over to butt sex.

Classic Pops

She has some name reco in certain circles. It's funny that TOS is painting her up though: "World Champion" :lmao:

Of what? An amateur soccer event?

She's won Olympic gold and a FIFA Women's World Cup. Yes, she is a world champion. More so than any NFL player in a lot of ways, really.
Hey but Kaepernick is the backup QB for some guy named Blaine Gabbert on a team that went 5 - 11 last year!!! :eek:

Making 20+ million a year

His base salary for 2016 is $11.9 million.

My bad, that's more than most will make in multiple lifetimes.

Kaepernick's contract isn't actually that much as starting quarterbacks go. Backups, on the other hand....

I wouldn't be surprised if Kaepernick starts again at some point this season.

You wrote
"World Champion Megan Rapinoe also refused to stand for the anthem. Zero outrage so far for some reason."

Dimwit. There was no outrage cuz nobody cares what an amateur gay soccer player does ( think national television exposure) COMPARED, to a NFL quarterback.

Now go lick your wounds, and no, the wound ain't between you legs, that's your tail.
Actually, nobody cares what YOU think you little bitch. Now go run along. Definitely go fuck yourself.

And once again, even though nobody was talking about it, Pops tries to shift the conversation over to butt sex.

Classic Pops

Deflecting because caught in a lie. That's how TOS rolls.

Classic Pops

Deflecting because caught in a lie. That's how TOS rolls.
Lol imagine your stupidity away if you want Pops.

Pops STILL hasn't expressed his outrage at the disrespect over a white woman not standing for the flag. Because it's not about race at all. Lol

<Crickets>
His jersey is currently the top selling jersey, and the NFL is laughing its ass off all the way to the bank.

And are ticket sales increasing? Are TV ratings increasing? Are other jersey sales increasing?And if so, are they surpassing projections?

You're basically giving me an anomaly stat to make some broad sweeping conclusion.
NFL sales and ratings go up every year yes

So, if your argument is that there is an upward trend, then you'd have to show an upward spike. You haven't done that (based on presented overall parameters).
You haven't shown a downward spike. AND it's your thread!

The NFL will have record revenues and ratings this year, like it does every year.

My thread is not originally designated as the NFL will suffer; nor have I even stalwartly made that argument. This is your argument that the NFL is banking on Caperdick. And frankly, you've failed to prove it. That's why you're trying to move the goalposts.

He's actually arguing that the two have simalar name recognition?

Ladies and gentlemen, you can't make this shit up!

Apparently, you can "make this shit up!" Since I don't know what two you're even talking about; nor did I say any two have "simalar" name recognition.

Try harder next time, troll.

WTF? Old school is making that argument.

And not well at that

I never made that argument. You're wrong yet again. A record streak at this point.

You wrote

Dude, he's got you dead to right I see.

World Champion Megan Rapinoe also refused to stand for the anthem. Zero outrage so far for some reason.

Some old fuck, living in a van down by the river has better name recognition then that dyke ( yes, she's protesting as an oppressed homosexual, not supporting dickless kapertwat).

She has some name reco in certain circles. It's funny that TOS is painting her up though: "World Champion" :lmao:

She's won Olympic gold and a FIFA Women's World Cup. Yes, she is a world champion. More so than any NFL player in a lot of ways, really.

Amateur soccer.

Pops STILL hasn't expressed his outrage at the disrespect over a white woman not standing for the flag. Because it's not about race at all. Lol

He's clearly a bad person for not taking more pride in amateur soccer.

Forget soccer...im talking about disrespecting the flag. Which he's been shown and yet still can't find the outrage...when the person is white.

Forget soccer...im talking about disrespecting the flag. Which he's been shown and yet still can't find the outrage...when the person is white.

I haven't seen outrage from you, hypocrite.

You're right because neither offends me but only one offends Pops and it's just a coinky dink that his anger is only toward the black guy. Or half back guy...and none for the white girl

Did you think I was talking about Conl Cafferdick?

Nay, I'm talking about his teammate What's his face Miller who decided it would be a good idea to sit too. Apparently, he's off beating up 70 year old men and assaulting his girlfriend and running from the law....

Video emerges of bloodied Bruce Miller after alleged assault
so what do you think of jehovah's witnesses not standing or saying the pledge

Flag.

They have a right to express their faith. Just as Kap has a right to protest. Just as the Security Guards have a right not to work the 49er game.

You're right because neither offends me but only one offends Pops and it's just a coinky dink that his anger is only toward the black guy. Or half back guy...and none for the white girl

He's differentiating between a football player making $20 mil and a girl being paid much less to play amateur soccer. Or is he supposed to be "outraged" by every little fire?

He's differentiating between a football player making $20 mil and a girl being paid much less to play amateur soccer. Or is he supposed to be "outraged" by every little fire?

Disrespecting the flag doesn't count if you get paid less than 20 mil....and if you're white. Gotcha!

World Champion Megan Rapinoe also refused to stand for the anthem. Zero outrage so far for some reason.

Some old fuck, living in a van down by the river has better name recognition then that dyke ( yes, she's protesting as an oppressed homosexual, not supporting dickless kapertwat).

Amateur soccer.

What's the professional soccer league(s)?

Disrespecting the flag doesn't count if you get paid less than 20 mil....and if you're white. Gotcha!

Did I say it doesn't count?

Amateur soccer.

There's a lot of them. Feel free to do the research.

Amateur soccer.

There's a lot of them. Feel free to do the research.

I was under the impression FIFA was one of, if not the, biggest professional soccer association.

Forum List

Back