And thus we see what kind of person sits for the national anthem.

She has some name reco in certain circles. It's funny that TOS is painting her up though: "World Champion" :lmao:

Of what? An amateur soccer event?

She's won Olympic gold and a FIFA Women's World Cup. Yes, she is a world champion. More so than any NFL player in a lot of ways, really.

Amateur soccer.

What's the professional soccer league(s)?

There's a lot of them. Feel free to do the research.

I was under the impression FIFA was one of, if not the, biggest professional soccer association.

They have U-15 (14 year-olds) competitions. Are those players pro b/c it's FIFA?

She's won Olympic gold and a FIFA Women's World Cup. Yes, she is a world champion. More so than any NFL player in a lot of ways, really.

Amateur soccer.

I was under the impression FIFA was one of, if not the, biggest professional soccer association.

They have U-15 (14 year-olds) competitions. Are those players pro b/c it's FIFA?

OK, how about Women's Professional Soccer or the National Women's Soccer League, are those professional leagues? She's played in both (although from the little I read, the latter came from the former when it dissolved).

Although, to be honest, I'm not sure why you made the original comment about amateur soccer. Whether it was amateur or professional doesn't change whether she is a world champion, does it? The Olympics are 'amateur'-ish, and you can certainly call gold medalists world champions in their given competition. :dunno:

Amateur soccer.

OK, how about Women's Professional Soccer or the National Women's Soccer League, are those professional leagues? She's played in both (although from the little I read, the latter came from the former when it dissolved).

Although, to be honest, I'm not sure why you made the original comment about amateur soccer. Whether it was amateur or professional doesn't change whether she is a world champion, does it? The Olympics are 'amateur'-ish, and you can certainly call gold medalists world champions in their given competition. :dunno:

I mean I wouldn't bust your nuts if you wanted to call them that. If I was dealing with certain people, I'd call them that for the sake of argument. But I mean, when I think pro sports, I tend to think upper echelon and not leagues for people that fit another genetic parameter. And you can call me a hater if you want, but the proof is in the pudding. People watch NFL over amateur soccer at astronomically higher rates for exactly what I present.

Last edited:

I mean I would bust your nuts if you wanted to call them that. If I was dealing with certain people, I'd call them that for the sake of argument. But I mean, when I think pro sports, I tend to think upper echelon and not leagues for people that fit another genetic parameter. And you can call me a hater if you want, but the proof is in the pudding. People watch NFL over amateur soccer at astronomically higher rates for exactly what I present.

I don't watch soccer, I don't know what constitutes a professional league. I would think the options in the US are somewhat limited because we're seemingly one of the few countries that doesn't love the sport. Are there any US leagues you would consider professional?

I mean I would bust your nuts if you wanted to call them that. If I was dealing with certain people, I'd call them that for the sake of argument. But I mean, when I think pro sports, I tend to think upper echelon and not leagues for people that fit another genetic parameter. And you can call me a hater if you want, but the proof is in the pudding. People watch NFL over amateur soccer at astronomically higher rates for exactly what I present.

I don't watch soccer, I don't know what constitutes a professional league. I would think the options in the US are somewhat limited because we're seemingly one of the few countries that doesn't love the sport. Are there any US leagues you would consider professional?

I mean I could list them, but I think you kind of get my point regardless.

Forget soccer...im talking about disrespecting the flag. Which he's been shown and yet still can't find the outrage...when the person is white.

I haven't seen outrage from you, hypocrite.

You're right because neither offends me but only one offends Pops and it's just a coinky dink that his anger is only toward the black guy. Or half back guy...and none for the white girl

He's differentiating between a football player making $20 mil and a girl being paid much less to play amateur soccer. Or is he supposed to be "outraged" by every little fire?

Disrespecting the flag doesn't count if you get paid less than 20 mil....and if you're white. Gotcha!

Did I say it doesn't count?

Yes, with your silence. Just like Pops

I haven't seen outrage from you, hypocrite.

You're right because neither offends me but only one offends Pops and it's just a coinky dink that his anger is only toward the black guy. Or half back guy...and none for the white girl

He's differentiating between a football player making $20 mil and a girl being paid much less to play amateur soccer. Or is he supposed to be "outraged" by every little fire?

Disrespecting the flag doesn't count if you get paid less than 20 mil....and if you're white. Gotcha!

Did I say it doesn't count?

Yes, with your silence. Just like Pops

He started a thread on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kaepernick could say he wants all police officers to get AIDS, and the NFL wouldn't lose a cent.

Wake me up if there are consequences. Of course I like to sleep in, so I only say that because there will be zero consequences.

The NFL has had players knock their wives unconscious on camera. It has had players go to jail and return, slaughter dogs and return, deflate footballs in championship games, had players that have been convicted of multiple murders... and the NFL has not lost a cent.

But you think a backup QB on a garbage team will bring the tower tumbling down. You voting for Dump by any chance?

Yup there you go. Meanwhile the 49ers and the NFL laugh there asses off all the way to the bank.

They're very grateful to Kap for the free publicity.

GoodellMoneyDive.gif

His jersey is currently the top selling jersey, and the NFL is laughing its ass off all the way to the bank.

NFL sales and ratings go up every year yes

The NFL will have record revenues and ratings this year, like it does every year.

I can see why (below), since you bent the fuck way over and held your ass high....

Monday night ratings down, again

^ It's always a conservative who brings up "butt fucking." The rule is proven right again.

You are one dumb mofo!

Kaepernick could say he wants all police officers to get AIDS, and the NFL wouldn't lose a cent.

Wake me up if there are consequences. Of course I like to sleep in, so I only say that because there will be zero consequences.

The NFL has had players knock their wives unconscious on camera. It has had players go to jail and return, slaughter dogs and return, deflate footballs in championship games, had players that have been convicted of multiple murders... and the NFL has not lost a cent.

But you think a backup QB on a garbage team will bring the tower tumbling down. You voting for Dump by any chance?

Yup there you go. Meanwhile the 49ers and the NFL laugh there asses off all the way to the bank.

His jersey is currently the top selling jersey, and the NFL is laughing its ass off all the way to the bank.

The NFL will have record revenues and ratings this year, like it does every year.

I can see why (below), since you bent the fuck way over and held your ass high....

Monday night ratings down, again

^ It's always a conservative who brings up "butt fucking." The rule is proven right again.

You are one dumb mofo!
Lol so much effort

Meanwhile:

NFL Scandals Come and Go, but the Money Keeps Piling Up

You are one dumb mofo!
Lol so much effort

Meanwhile:

How bad does it suck to be so blatantly wrong?

You are one dumb mofo!
Lol so much effort

Meanwhile:

Your declaring victory after 2 weeks when one of the prime time games was the fucking Jets vs. Bills? The NFL will make more money this year than last year, even though their prime time schedule is terrible.

You are one dumb mofo!
Lol so much effort

Meanwhile:

Your declaring victory after 2 weeks when one of the prime time games was the fucking Jets vs. Bills? The NFL will make more money this year than last year, even though their prime time schedule is terrible.

Fair enough. But early indicators are you'll be wearing an egg face mask.

You are one dumb mofo!
Lol so much effort

Meanwhile:

Regardless, the NFL's owners, employees, and players will be laughing their asses off on the way to the bank all season.

You are one dumb mofo!
Lol so much effort

Meanwhile:

Regardless, the NFL's owners, employees, and players will be laughing their asses off on the way to the bank all season.

Not regardless. If they lose millions in expected revenues, they'll be crying.

They won't. Do you think backup players kneeling is bigger than battered wives, felonies, cheating scandals, child beatings, DUI's, etc.? I wish you'd show more passion for those other things than you're showing for opposing free speech.

They won't. Do you think backup players kneeling is bigger than battered wives, felonies, cheating scandals, child beatings, DUI's, etc.? I wish you'd show more passion for those other things than you're showing for opposing free speech.

People don't take to players wiping their ass with the American flag. As a Hillary supporter, I can see why you'd have a hard time grasping that.

Forum List

Back