And Then They Came For The Water Supply

It's true you fuckers left the reservation a long time ago, yes.
are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

You seem to be intimidated by men much, much smarter than you are. :dunno: That ain't nothing new.
But luckily, the world has the Trumpsters to tell us what the REAL truth is.

THEY know what's REALLY going on. THEY have the REAL facts.

Oh, thank goodness for them. Just... just.... thank goodness for them.

But luckily, the world has the Trumpsters to tell us what the REAL truth is.

THEY know what's REALLY going on. THEY have the REAL facts.

Oh, thank goodness for them. Just... just.... thank goodness for them.
TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

You've devolved into pretty much a drooling retard due to TDS, Maccy. I don't know how to fix you.

I wish I did, but I don't. :(

"Trumpsters" are stupid huh? Well, Trump lives in your head and tortures you rent-free every day.

You have a serious problem. Also you are not smarter than many, many Trump supporters.

Idk what else to say.

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

You've devolved into pretty much a drooling retard due to TDS, Maccy. I don't know how to fix you.

I wish I did, but I don't. :(

"Trumpsters" are stupid huh? Well, Trump lives in your head and tortures you rent-free every day.

You have a serious problem. Also you are not smarter than many, many Trump supporters.

Idk what else to say.
I wasn't talking about Trump. I was talking about his cultists, like you. Those who have been conned.

I know you don't see a distinction between you and Trump, and that's part of the psychosis.

But yes, you folks are just too darn smart and informed for me. You speak The Truth. Dang.

I wasn't talking about Trump. I was talking about his cultists, like you. Those who have been conned.

I know you don't see a distinction between you and Trump, and that's part of the psychosis.

But yes, you folks are just too darn smart and informed for me. You speak The Truth. Dang.
See, that's where it gets screwy. All I want is better things for Americans and you want to demonize that

like it's something bad. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back