Kathy Hochul calls for limits on who can come across the border.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
"We want them to have a limit on who can cross the border.."

You can't make this shit up. They're called immigration laws, you moron, and like every other sovereign nation, we already have them. You should know this because NYC is a sanctuary city, and has explicitly decided that they will not enforce federal immigration laws.

She's calling for more laws! They create the issue by purposely ignoring the laws, then want more laws to fix the situation caused by defying the existing laws. People vote for these morons.

Last edited:

You can't make this shit up. They're called immigration laws, you moron, and like every other sovereign nation, we already have them. You should know this because NYC is a sanctuary city, and has explicitly decided that they will not enforce federal immigration laws.

She's calling for more laws! They create the issue by purposely ignoring the laws, then want more laws to fix the situation caused by defying the existing laws. People vote for these morons.

The DOJ will be up her ass at the order of XI who actually runs it.

My guess is that they will ignore the fact that Hochul is advocating exactly what those waycist Republicans have long advocated, just a few months after experiencing the problems of illegal immigration that border states have dealt with for decades.

She will be quietly told to keep her mouth shut, maybe in an anonymous letter, perhaps along with a Xerox copy of a tattered news story about the suicide of Jeffrey Epstein.

Hilarious stuff. Just where did these dufus halfwits think these criminals would go after they saturated the border states and half the South??? Hawaii??? Cuba??? Where??/ Fucking idiots and their deranged pervert voter base need to be deported ASAP.

I have a simple checklist. You can come into America if .........

1 you demonstrate you can fluently speak, read and write English.

2 you demonstrate a basic understanding of America's history, customs and culture.

3 you agree that for the first 5 years you are not a full citizen. You can't be a government employee, a police officer, etc. You can't vote in any election. You must be employed and not arrested for any reason in those 5 years and if you fail one of those you deported for good

4 you pay a processing fee of 8,000 dollars.

5 you have to wait 1 year after filing for citizenship.

I think those are good starters.

I've noticed the left does this a lot, wanting to make laws against something there are already laws against.

I have a simple checklist. You can come into America if .........

1 you demonstrate you can fluently speak, read and write English.

2 you demonstrate a basic understanding of America's history, customs and culture.

3 you agree that for the first 5 years you are not a full citizen. You can't be a government employee, a police officer, etc. You can't vote in any election. You must be employed and not arrested for any reason in those 5 years and if you fail one of those you deported for good

4 you pay a processing fee of 8,000 dollars.

5 you have to wait 1 year after filing for citizenship.

I think those are good starters.

The restrictions passed in 1920 and 1924 would be fine. Immigrants from the 1880's weren't even assimilated by then; it took another 20-30 years afterwards to do that, WW II.

As this thread shows, there is already considerable backlash against the ridiculous and damaging Democrat policies.

It only gets more intense from here, folks.

Been there done that, seen it all before. Human nature is human nature, doesn't matter if you're white black brown red or yellow.

I predicted this day one on this forum, I said, pretty soon leftards are going to be very unpopular.

Looks like pretty soon has arrived.

Notice how she wasnt saying any of this 2 years ago. Back then it was easy to promote sanctuary cities and call republicans racist. Now Biden WRECKED multiple cities and suddenly dems are contradicting their previous position.

Ever notice how conservatives never change their values and positions, while the left goes any which way the wind blows? Democrats are not principled people.

Hilarious stuff. Just where did these dufus halfwits think these criminals would go after they saturated the border states and half the South??? Hawaii??? Cuba??? Where??/ Fucking idiots and their deranged pervert voter base need to be deported ASAP.
They have come North that is for sure saw some panhandling near a local grocer

Forum List

Back