And Then They Came For The Water Supply

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
The WEF has decided that "Climate Change" is not a sufficient fear inducer they can utilize to control your every waking breath.

You dumb unwashed masses just aren't falling for it.

At least not about half of you.

And COVID?

Long gone in terms of its efficacy.

So, here's what they got for us next:

Mariana Mazzucato, an "agenda contributor," gave the world a preview of WEF's plans to expand their "global governance" actions.

During a WEF panel, Mazzucato said that "climate change" is "too abstract" for people to grasp, but the coming "water crisis" is simple enough for people to understand.

"Water is something that people understand," the global elitist said. "Climate change is a bit abstract. Some people understand it well; some understand it a bit. Some just don't understand it."

According to WEF's website,

"In tackling these global challenges, we must hardwire the principles of equity and justice into whatever new arrangements we devise. No community can thrive without a reliable supply of clean water. But safeguarding this global common good requires new policies and systems."

Notice they even broke out the "equity and justice" bullshit.

You will submit.

The WEF has decided that "Climate Change" is not a sufficient fear inducer they can utilize to control your every waking breath.

You dumb unwashed masses just aren't falling for it.

At least not about half of you.

And COVID?

Long gone in terms of its efficacy.

So, here's what they got for us next:

Notice they even broke out the "equity and justice" bullshit.

You will submit.
Fast facts: Global water crisis771 million people lack access to clean water. That's 1 in 10 people on the planet. Women and girls spend an estimated 200 million hours carrying water every day.Mar 27, 2023

Global water crisis: Facts, FAQs, and how to help | World Vision​

Fast facts: Global water crisis771 million people lack access to clean water. That's 1 in 10 people on the planet. Women and girls spend an estimated 200 million hours carrying water every day.Mar 27, 2023

Global water crisis: Facts, FAQs, and how to help | World Vision

Did I say there wasn't a water crisis?

No, I did not.

But if you think ceding the caretaking of our water supply over to unelected bureaucrats is a good idea, then you haven't been paying attention.

Boy am I shocked.

But in all seriousness, the last thing we need is a Dr. Fauci for the World's water supply.

Fuck that right in the face.

Did I say there wasn't a water crisis?

No, I did not.

But if you think ceding the caretaking of our water supply over to unelected bureaucrats is a good idea, then you haven't been paying attention.

Boy am I shocked.

But in all seriousness, the last thing we need is a Dr. Fauci for the World's water supply.

Fuck that right in the face.
The feds and or state already own the water.

Since clean water comes from rain clouds and warmer weather makes more clouds, then we will never run out of a reliable supply.

Meanwhile, 71% of the Earth is covered by water which only needs distilled or desalinated to have clean water.
Do you have the pocket version?

The feds and or state already own the water.

Yes, but state representatives are elected.

Globalist careerist shills are not.

But I know you're too far gone to quibble with such juxtaposing distinctions.

Yes, but state representatives are elected.

Globalist careerist shills are not.

But I know you're too far gone to quibble with such juxtaposing distinctions.
Considering that you can't backass yerself out stupid so you feel compelled to divert a stream.

Considering that you can't backass yerself out stupid so you feel compelled to divert a stream.

Was that a sentence?

Are you discussing the intricate eccentricities of the urination process?

I just can't keep up.

Forum List

Back