And then there were none...classified e-mails.

Another "We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong"

You obviously don't know how government works. The State Department can't knowing lie about something like this. They have internal and external oversight.
I got some cheap bridges
People in the real world don't even know what you dupes are talking about half the time.

The only way you would know anything about the real world is thru emails.

You guys getting the same talking points?
Comey said they wouldnt necessarily know if she'd been hacked or not.

Isnt it funny how the Dims were saying that Trump had never met Putin and that the two had no relationship, but now, all of a sudden, Trump is such good friends with Putin that Putin would commit political espionage to help his good buddy?

Do these nitwits ever try to keep track of all their lies?

State Department clears Hillary - and NaziCons are choking on their hate. So funny...

I bet they did a real in-depth investigation of their former boss.

th

State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time

Hillary Clinton insisted all along that none of the emails she sent or received on her private email server during her tenure as Secretary of State was marked classified at the time. That was contradicted by the Director of the FBI yesterday when he claimed that a “very small number” of her emails were in fact classified at the time. The New York Times then determined that that number was just two. And now the State Department has confirmed that the two emails in question weren’t actually classified at the time, and had merely been marked incorrectly during the course of the investigation.

In yet another development which helps make clear that Clinton did nothing demonstrably wrong with her email, the two emails sent to her by her aides in 2012 were harmless in nature. Both were merely used to schedule phone calls with foreign leaders, and on their face, clearly could not have possibly been classified at the time. Sure enough, a spokesman for the State Department has confirmed that they were not classified.

This comes just hours after CBS News reported that Hillary Clinton had asked the NSA for a secure smartphone for her email immediately upon taking office as Secretary of State, and had been turned down. One by one, the details coming out are making clear that despite having spent so many months running an investigation and despite having been given full cooperation by Clinton and her team, the conclusions made by the FBI Director yesterday were far removed from the actual facts involved.

With Hillary Clinton now having been fully cleared of any potential charges, this may be a moot point in terms of the outcome; she’s off the hook and she remains the clear frontrunner in the 2016 presidential race. But these new details surfacing today make clear that the FBI Director didn’t come close to getting his facts right when he personally criticized her email usage yesterday. Here’s more on the story.

So tell me hater dupe....How did hillary do her job if she never sent classified emails?
instead of being in denial the FBI stated what she did ... this information was given by the house hearings, so it can't be made up ... so why don't you go there and educate yourself on how she handled it her emails ... one thing here hillary did say that was a biggest mistake she ever made on 60 minuets last night ... which by the way we know you didn't watch ... one thing she said in that interview .. she said well if you look at all the government secured sites that have been hacked so far that her email seems to have had better inscription then the US government has ... because so far there hasn't been any reported emails of hers hacked
BTW, it's encryption, nut job! ENCRYPTION not Inscription. I hate it when they get the words wrong.

I was gonna say something myself but I figured whats the point?
She'll still be a dumbass at the end of the day.
I couldn't resist

State Department clears Hillary - and NaziCons are choking on their hate. So funny...

I bet they did a real in-depth investigation of their former boss.

th
Comey gave the true story the second. What a bigmouth twit. Corporate media continues to make getting real info so hard. Pathetic.

I agree. It reminds me of the old Soviet Union days.
It's just capitalism gone wild, anything for ratings. They need an hour a night and more offices...

Forum List

Back