And the winner of the 2024 Nevada Republican Caucus is...

I guess that explains why she wasn't on the ballot. She already knew that she couldn't win.
The Republican Party would not let any candidate participating in the Nevada Primary election, participate in the Caucus. The republican party chose not to give any of their Nevada delegates to anyone other than candidates running in the Caucus. There were no National Presidential candidates running or signed up for the Caucus, only the Primary election for the candidates that have since sign up, that have dropped out except 1 candidate of national recognition and that one...was Trump. It was a Republican Party set up, to hand all of the delegates to Trump.

Last edited:
If you don't know that, then why do you vote at all?

They never wanted war and destruction, nor the elimination murdering of what solely Nazis declared to "not worth living". And certainly they did not want the establishment of a dictatorship. - Thus allowing the Nazis to do whatever THEY wanted.

You obviously got no clue at all towards Germany and Germans in the timeline of1 1918 to 1945. But somehow you ignorantly believe that a party that gained (in the last "free" election) November 6th, 1932 - 33.1%, represented/symbolized a supposed majority amongst the German voters.

All that pertains to defamation, racial and a sociopaths behavior.

All the time - his most famous stint so far, was the insurrection attempt.

Instead of placing silly questions and fake accusations (like Trump) - get yourself educated onto US politics, if you want to discuss about them.

What makes "sense" to people can vary greatly. For example, some people will tell you that letting Men compete in Women sports makes the most sense to them. Answer the question.

I asked what is "a Hitler", not who is Hitler. In other words, how do you define a person that makes your feeble mind want to call them Hitler? Answer the question.

With regards to your assertions about the German people, you are totally ignorant. I was asking you questions so you could reveal how ignorant and arrogant you are and it turns out to be pretty bad. You've just been pulling stuff out of your ass. Read / watch these:

Nothing you listed are political obsessions... For example, Hitler was obsessed with blaming Jews for Germany's problems.

If Trump incites violence all the time, just cite one example that came directly from him.

Silly questions? They were all exactly pertaining to what YOU wrote. Are you saying what you wrote was silly or are you just so arrogant that you believe you don't have to explain yourself?

And I see you won't respond to my subsequent posts. You've already been checkmated on those so I can understand why there was no responses.

Last edited:
And the WINNER for the NSDAP leadership candidacy for the German national election, in e.g. whatever German State in 1933 was - S U R PR I S E - YES, HITLER

So? It only shows, as to how fucked up the GOP has become.
EvenIknow.jpg

If you don't know that, then why do you vote at all?

They never wanted war and destruction, nor the elimination murdering of what solely Nazis declared to "not worth living". And certainly they did not want the establishment of a dictatorship. - Thus allowing the Nazis to do whatever THEY wanted.

You obviously got no clue at all towards Germany and Germans in the timeline of 1918 to 1945. But somehow you ignorantly believe that a party that gained (in the last "free" election) November 6th, 1932 - 33.1%, represented/symbolized a supposed majority amongst the German voters.

All that pertains to defamation, racial and a sociopaths behavior.

All the time - his most famous stint so far, was the insurrection attempt.

Instead of placing silly questions and fake accusations (like Trump) - get yourself educated onto US politics, if you want to discuss about them.
HitlerWater.jpg

What makes "sense" to people can vary greatly. For example, some people will tell you that letting Men compete in Women sports makes the most sense to them. Answer the question.
What are "women sports" ?? - must be a MAGA thingy.
Democracy goes according to a MAJORITY - and there is NO majority amongst the e.g. US population, that would support that men can or should compete in a women team - you moron. It solely refers to transsexuals, who barley constitute 1% of the population.
I asked what is "a Hitler", not who is Hitler. In other words, how do you define a person that makes your feeble mind want to call them Hitler? Answer the question.
If one knows as to who Hitler was - then one automatically knows as to what a Hitler like person propagates and the way he/she propagates and presents his/her "opinions and convictions" - namely exactly like YOU and your Fuehrer.
With regards to your assertions about the German people, you are totally ignorant.
Again wrong - Your assertions/statements in regards to Germans (see your previous post) - are totally wrong, because people like YOU and MAGA's are ignorant of facts and factual occurrences.
Nothing you listed are political obsessions... For example, Hitler was obsessed with blaming Jews for Germany's problems.
Nonsense - Trump is totally obsessed with e.g. blaming Democrats for everything - he even lies about the last election having been stolen from him. Shows how ignorant YOU and MAGA's are. Even Republicans who oppose the human scumbag are vilified by him and his fanatics, and are termed e.g. RINO's. and so on.... Trump and his fanatics are following up onto Nazi doctrines and methods by the letter. Just as Lefty/Libs.
If Trump incites violence all the time, just cite one example that came directly from him.
I had already stated his most known call for violence (obviously you can't even read) - unlike Hitler who had at least the guts to stand in front of the insurrectionists - he only called upon his morons to do it, - whilst he himself was playing golf, and/or was staying physically away from it. Therefore YOUR Fuehrer is also a proven gutless coward.
And I see you won't respond to my subsequent posts. You've already been checkmated on those so I can understand why there was no responses.
You are lying all the way (since I evidently did respond, you idiot) - you are following the known MAGA method - lying your asses off - and because your Fuehrer does it - you morons blindly follow his footsteps.

People like you are a "lost case" and therefore a discussion with "fanatics" is a WASTE of my TIME.

The American population will decide the outcome of the 2024 election - NOT Trump and his red capped Storm-troopers.
Therefore it doesn't matter at all, how much bull, nonsense, defamation and violence, you people propagate. It however does help greatly in regards to placing you people and your Fuehrer behind bars.

Forum List

Back