And The Partisan Hacks Prove The Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Look at any number of posts on the politics page.

And the mods close down one of which I pose as a truthful poll after two comments.

Proving beyond any doubt, the moderators of this site have no credibility, and are nothing but partisan hacks who will censure posts depending on their political leanings, not because of the content as compared to others regarding the rules of posting.

Hey, as long as you own it. Right?

And the mods close down one of which I pose as a truthful poll after two comments.

Proving beyond any doubt, the moderators of this site have no credibility, and are nothing but partisan hacks who will censure posts depending on their political leanings, not because of the content as compared to others regarding the rules of posting.

Nothing but sour grapes...

The mods seem fair and just to me......

Well, that’s what ewe turds say when Facebook censors conservatives! Right?

Well, that’s what ewe turds say when Facebook censors conservatives! Right?

THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back