And the libs think we should all pay more taxes

In SPITE of more taxes... because of the huge tech boom (and subsequent bust)...

The economic boom was not BECAUSE of the tax increases, you fucking moron

agreed but at the same time, no boom was ever created because of a tax decrease either.

Hence why I am for equal % taxation on every dollar earned by every citizen without exception, without floor, and without ceiling.... not inherently for a tax 'cut'

you know.. that little thing knows as blind equal treatment of all citizens by government under law

A fair flat tax. no exceptions, no excuses, no exemptions. that's the way to go,, then we'll all be truly equal.

We were all paying more taxes after 1993. Yet, the next few years saw the greatest economic boom in our nations history.

In SPITE of more taxes... because of the huge tech boom (and subsequent bust)...

Well, Dimwit Dave, the increase in taxes apparently had no affect on that boom, now did it? And look what happened under Bush. Tax cut, and the increase in jobs for his terms never matched the people graduating from college and high school. And at the end of his second term, we were hemorrhaging jobs at the rate of 750,000 a month. Damn near went into the Second Great Republican Depression.

And you want us to let the GOP have the reins of government again:lol:

Really?? You can prove that?? You can prove that increases in the economy or profits would not have been higher without increased taxation??

I don't care if who is elected is GOP, DEM, or whatever.. as long as SPENDING IS CUT, a balanced budget amendment is passed, and we move towards equal rate taxation on every dollar earned by every citizen with zero exceptions, zero loopholes, no floor, and no ceiling

Do you see me praising Bush for his increases in spending, acting against conservative ideology?? Nope.. but nice try

I've never seen a con explain how we'll fix our infrastructure without increasing revenue [taxes].

agreed but at the same time, no boom was ever created because of a tax decrease either.

Hence why I am for equal % taxation on every dollar earned by every citizen without exception, without floor, and without ceiling.... not inherently for a tax 'cut'

you know.. that little thing knows as blind equal treatment of all citizens by government under law

Im not sure where I stand on the whole flat tax thing yet. Ive heard arguments both for and against and find both sides have valid points.

This is an absolute outrage. Legitimate taxpaying working people are funding this fraud.
We must clean house in Washington. All libs must GO!..
Indianapolis News Video | Weather Video Forecast | Sports - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

You think republicans would stop it? Getting elected is the most important thing to these ass-hats, and that means pandering to certain groups. Republicans wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole. [sarcasm]They need the hispanic vote[/sarcasm].

So that is the spin from the libs? That didn't take long.

Not a liberal, no spin, just trying to bring you out of your partisan bubble you live in where you think one party is the source of all evil.

I've never seen a con explain how we'll fix our infrastructure without increasing revenue [taxes].

Im not a Con, but we cant do ANYTHING without raising more revenue. So that means a tax increase.

That being said, IF the government WERE living within its means ( balanced budget, no deficit ) we could technically borrow money at that point, invest in the infrastructure which would create millions of working class taxable incomes which the increased revenue from new income would then pay off the borrowed money.

But we are so far in debt and deficit now, that the ONLY way to fix it is to cut deep and raise high.

Weve been living on credit for far too long. Longer than most of us have even been of voting age. The bill has come due.

We may not like the fact that this responsibility has been thrust upon us by the previous generation. But we have a choice. Either take responsibility and deal with it. Or pass it along to our kids and let them suffer for our parents mistakes. Personally, I say we man up and deal with it.

Last edited:

A fair flat tax. no exceptions, no excuses, no exemptions. that's the way to go,, then we'll all be truly equal.

ummm..... except or the fact that you don't work :eusa_eh:

The richest have tripled their wealth under voodoo while the rest, and the country, suffer. Patently unfair, and no Pub double talk for the dupes changes that. Stupidest voters in the world, Pub dupes.

The richest have tripled their wealth under voodoo while the rest, and the country, suffer. Patently unfair, and no Pub double talk for the dupes changes that. Stupidest voters in the world, Pub dupes.

Ahh.. the preacher for equalized outcome in a system/society that is supposed to be based on freedom...

idiot

Im not sure where I stand on the whole flat tax thing yet. Ive heard arguments both for and against and find both sides have valid points.

Arguments against are based on the subjective 'fairness'... arguments for are based on blind equality in treatment...

Just sayin'

Eliminate spending in areas such as entitlements so that current revenue (which is at astronomical levels) can be used for appropriate spending that the federal government is actually charged to do... simplify the tax system and leave no citizen out of income tax... with a simplified system eliminate the huge expenditures of an over-sized IRS (as well as the elimination of many departments and agencies that are either redundant or have no place in our federal government)

See.. there's a start

Increase revenue by getting more people working thereby increasing revenue....
Oh that's right the lefties have a hard on for high taxes...

And forcing MORE people into the Government dole...they're more pliable once there...

At the end of that report, Bob Segall says that there is nothing the IRS can do about this issue, but you can bet if those were U.S. Citizens reporting fraudulent dependents the IRS would be doing something about it.

WTF is going on here? This is disgusting that we are letting them get away with this. And I am not pointing fingers at either party. Both parties are responsible for this outrage!

Immie

Eliminate spending in areas such as entitlements so that current revenue (which is at astronomical levels) can be used for appropriate spending that the federal government is actually charged to do... simplify the tax system and leave no citizen out of income tax... with a simplified system eliminate the huge expenditures of an over-sized IRS (as well as the elimination of many departments and agencies that are either redundant or have no place in our federal government)

See.. there's a start

ummm you just increased taxes...

See.. there's a start

ummm you just increased taxes...

Yep.. in my quest for equal treatment in taxation.. that can happen.. hell.. I said before that if much spending is eliminated and it is determined to start paying off the debt that every citizen has to pay 30% of income... I would rather have that than the unequal system we have now...

But ensuring that all citizens are included in paying income tax does not INHERENTLY mean a tax or revenue increase... you could lower it for some and raise it for others to come to the flat tax point, and it is not an inherent increase in revenue.. it all depends on what would be determined to be necessary

At the end of that report, Bob Segall says that there is nothing the IRS can do about this issue, but you can bet if those were U.S. Citizens reporting fraudulent dependents the IRS would be doing something about it.

WTF is going on here? This is disgusting that we are letting them get away with this. And I am not pointing fingers at either party. Both parties are responsible for this outrage!

Immie

If there is nothing the US can do about this then we no longer are a sovereign nation.

Immie

If there is nothing the US can do about this then we no longer are a sovereign nation.

I didn't say I agreed with that. It was the report and I believe it was a quote from the IRS. It probably should have been stated as there is nothing we will do about it.

Immie

Ahh.. the preacher for equalized outcome in a system/society that is supposed to be based on freedom...

idiot

It's because of the TAX RATES, MORON> Pub dupes. How brainwashed can you get? Unbelievable.

idiot

It's because of the TAX RATES, MORON> Pub dupes. How brainwashed can you get? Unbelievable.

So because someone pays zero in federal income taxes... they are downtrodden... and those that pay the highest in taxes have increased their wealth because of the high tax rates :rolleyes:

Fucking idiot

You're either for equal treatment of all, or you're not.... you let us know, asshole troll

Forum List

Back