And the libs think we should all pay more taxes

Horrific! Imagine if all 28+ million illegals filed? sheesh we'd be broke tomorrow. I mean we are broke but this would be the end of America as we know it kind of "broke"

most people just don't have any kind of self respect or self discipline. :eek:(

To review: Pure Pubcrappe for the dupes

A) Everyone pays about the same % in all taxes and fees, ya stupid dupe.

B) OP is a lie, Dems and Obama want to raise taxes on the bloated rich and corps that only pay 12%.

B) OP is a lie, Dems and Obama want to raise taxes on the bloated rich and corps that only pay 12%.

Again

A) Absolutely FALSE
B) You stand for unequal treatment of others when it benefits you or your cause, yet scream for equal treatment when it benefits you or your cause... you are nothing about equality, only you're only for the pushing of your agenda, no matter what...

Go play in traffic, troll

Again

A) Absolutely FALSE
B) You stand for unequal treatment of others when it benefits you or your cause, yet scream for equal treatment when it benefits you or your cause... you are nothing about equality, only you're only for the pushing of your agenda, no matter what...

Go play in traffic, troll

Indeed. Screw the ones paying the bills...working...

This is an absolute outrage. Legitimate taxpaying working people are funding this fraud.
We must clean house in Washington. All libs must GO!..
Indianapolis News Video | Weather Video Forecast | Sports - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

There was another thread about this the other day. The fact is that there are some questions as to how this should be addressed, and it may take actual legislation to do something about it. To me, the easiest solution is to simply require a SS number for any dependents claimed. If the dependents are illegals, then they would be required to have an ITIN number for those dependents, meaning they would have to prove that they are actual dependents who are also illegal. Without proper documentation, simply disallow all dependents claimed. This really would be fairly simple, but again, to do so might require legislation of some kind; I'm not certain.

So that is the spin from the libs? That didn't take long.

Not a liberal, no spin, just trying to bring you out of your partisan bubble you live in where you think one party is the source of all evil.

Oh shut the hell up.
So....Now you will address the subject matter of the thread. Illegal immigrants stealing tax money in the form of fraudulent refunds.

Oh, the subject matter. The subject of illegal immigrant tax returns, not the issue of "All libs must go". Sure, I can do that.

Ignore the tax returns, it's a symptom of the larger key issue. Don't get distracted by the pretty lights, otherwise politicians will "solve" this little issue and then sit around for the next few years not doing anything else about immigration. Why are they here in the first place? Take away their reasons for being here (free handouts, work, lax enforcement of laws), and they'll leave on their own and your tiny problem of a few billion in uncollected revenue is solved.

Of course, I have to point out that a few billion is a tiny drop in the bucket, and solving this tax return issue will not even make a tiny scratch in the debt. And that a few billion is nothing compared to how much the US economy loses from illegal immigrants sending money back to Mexico.

The tax code doesn't need to be fixed, the illegal immigrants need to be sent home.

Remember now.. Only 50% of Americans pay federal income tax so naturally this won't bother the 50% who don't. It's just a matter of time though the takers will take too much, there won't be enough givers and it will all come tumbling down. Thanks a lot democrats. You've been in charge since 2006.. and it's still happening.

Really? Odd, I grossed enough last year to go above the FICA limit. Perhaps you should get a job.

Did you claim refunds for a half dozen Mexican kids? Then shut the fuck up and please try to stay on topic.

I've never seen a con explain how we'll fix our infrastructure without increasing revenue [taxes].

Revenue is UP from 2010. Slightly.
The federal government does not have a revenue problem. It has a SPENDING problem..
Far too much revenue is wasted on garbage. Anyone with half a functioning brain knows this.
Interesting that the GOP wants to follow the example of Europe by using austerity.

It seems much more interesting that the Dems want to follow the Religious Right's answer to solving a problem... wing and a prayer.

The Dems solution to our problem? Spend... spend... spend... and when that doesn't work, say a prayer (to "The One"?) and spend somemore.

It makes a hell of a lot more sense to increase taxes and cut spending than to spend, spend, spend and when that doesn't work, say a prayer and spend somemore.

Immie

Forum List

Back