and so it begins...

Your new residence to look forward too...Obama is an EVIL man and so is most of the people in this government....wake up

from the article...
Even if it’s not without precedent, Plan Bay Area could still be revolutionary because of the rationale behind it. It could help spur a nationwide movement for high-density “transit-oriented” development — in the name of reducing global warming. The federal government has signed on. The Obama administration has told metropolitan areas to include land-use regulations in the transportation plans that federal law requires them to update every five years. Washington is also giving communities “livability grants” aimed at promoting high-density development.

Last edited:
It was 70 today in Washington deniers. Think about it!!!

And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

I think Dot Com is playing us.. He offered up 3 hysterically funny PROOFS of Global Warming.

It's raining in Saudi..
It's snowing in Paradise... (Really just hail)
It was 70 degrees in Wash DC one day last week.

Got to be a joke ---- right Dot Com?

Hey -- do you know how AVERAGES work?

Well it's 48degF in Wash DC today..
NOT raining in Saudi... And
It's not snowing on the Gold Coast.. (never was).

Everything is fixed now.. 'Fess up.. You were just jerking us weren't you?
:eusa_hand:

What consensus? You still going on about that consensus?

What consensus are you talking about? I only said "a consensus".

However, five different published surveys got the same results. I don't see ANYONE on your side of the argument addressing that point. All I see are asinine comments from people who either don't understand statistics or choose to pretend they don't.

The vast majority of climate scientists accept AGW. Only a vanishingly small proportion of them support any of the ideas that you or FlaCalTenn or SSSD or WestWall or Crusader Frank or Skookerasnoc have tried to put forward in its place. If any of you were right about this, that would NOT be the case.

We see the effects of brainwashing with all this nonsense about Globull warming AKA climate change

do these people really believe the EARTH hasn't went through warming and cooling and climates changed before? And the we humans are really the cause of this?

This what's scary with the SKY IS FALLING politicians like Albert Gore, Obama, etc

What better way for a Government take control of your lives to do what they want?

think about that

How far did you get in school Stephanie?

It was 70 today in Washington deniers. Think about it!!!

And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

I think Dot Com is playing us.. He offered up 3 hysterically funny PROOFS of Global Warming.

It's raining in Saudi..
It's snowing in Paradise... (Really just hail)
It was 70 degrees in Wash DC one day last week.

Got to be a joke ---- right Dot Com?

Hey -- do you know how AVERAGES work?

Well it's 48degF in Wash DC today..
NOT raining in Saudi... And
It's not snowing on the Gold Coast.. (never was).

Everything is fixed now.. 'Fess up.. You were just jerking us weren't you?
:eusa_hand:
It's what he does.

Forum List

Back