And One Stands Alone

Then it takes a douche to point out the fact that the most vile President from a conservative viewpoint was actually more fiscally conservative than their beloved hero, Reagan.

Tell us why you love spending other people's money? You are the real douche.

No, jerk-off. It takes a douche to hold that loser, Jimmah Cartah, up as a model for a "good" President. :cuckoo:

I apologize for misleading you. I don't hold up Carter to be a role model. His foreign policy and human rights record was atrocious as a President. He should be jailed.

Relatively speaking, Carter wasn't bad compared to what came after him, despite rw kooks saying otherwise.

That is the point I was trying to get across.

You remain the douche because you are, in fact, a douche.

Seriously, you need to do something about that sand in your vagina. You need a douche, and I ain't it.

Pointing out that you are a douche and flatly wrong doesn't imply that I have sand in my shorts, ya flamingly ignorant ass-sucker.

I don't need a douche but you ARE and will forever remain a douche.

Carter was a fucking chump, as President. He has done some nice things since then, but usually fucks everything up all the same because his distorted view of the world is grounded in his abundant liberoidal ignorance.

He is perhaps a close relative of yours?

The last decent President America had, despite his love for dictators. James Earl Carter.

sTBYW.jpg

Jimmy Carter is an anti-semitic dirtbag and a fool.

Nice try though.

No, jerk-off. It takes a douche to hold that loser, Jimmah Cartah, up as a model for a "good" President. :cuckoo:

I apologize for misleading you. I don't hold up Carter to be a role model. His foreign policy and human rights record was atrocious as a President. He should be jailed.

Relatively speaking, Carter wasn't bad compared to what came after him, despite rw kooks saying otherwise.

That is the point I was trying to get across.

You remain the douche because you are, in fact, a douche.

Seriously, you need to do something about that sand in your vagina. You need a douche, and I ain't it.

Pointing out that you are a douche and flatly wrong doesn't imply that I have sand in my shorts, ya flamingly ignorant ass-sucker.

I don't need a douche but you ARE and will forever remain a douche.

Carter was a fucking chump, as President. He has done some nice things since then, but usually fucks everything up all the same because his distorted view of the world is grounded in his abundant liberoidal ignorance.

He is perhaps a close relative of yours?

Anti is obviously the lovechild of Jimmy Carter and Cindy Sheehan.

:lol:

The last decent President America had, despite his love for dictators. James Earl Carter.

sTBYW.jpg

Jimmy Carter is an anti-semitic dirtbag and a fool.

Nice try though.

Israel is not our friend. They are a huge welfare state.

Zzzzz.

Israel is a very close friend of ours. And yes, they do benefit quite well from their relationship with us. That is a matter of OUR choosing as well.

And?

Forum List

Back