And One Stands Alone

Personally I hold Congress Responsible for most Debt in the End.

lol....and this is why I supported McCain. McCain has a red pen and will use it.
....And....chances are....his wife paid-for-it.

John McCain has gone from an outta-control fly-boy....to someone who's (only) accomplishment was sitting-out 'Nam in a POW-camp....to a doddering, ol' fart who assumed he was next-in-line for the Presidency.....and, has been opportunistically-struggling for significance, ever since.

Hell....he never (even) picked his own VP/running-mate. He rolled-over for his handlers.​

Last edited:
The last decent President America had, despite his love for dictators. James Earl Carter.

sTBYW.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!! OMG......I'm sorry were you serious?

Personally I hold Congress Responsible for most Debt in the End.

lol....and this is why I supported McCain. McCain has a red pen and will use it.
....And....chances are....his wife paid-for-it.

John McCain has gone from an outta-control fly-boy....to someone who's (only) accomplishment was sitting-out 'Nam in a POW-camp....to a doddering, ol' fart who assumed he was next-in-line for the Presidency.....and, has been opportunistically-struggling for significance, ever since.

Hell....he never (even) picked his own VP/running-mate. He rolled-over for his handlers.​

How does it feel to be an insufferable bore with little or no social value?:eusa_eh:

Hmm, Carter. 10% inflation. 15% interest rates. Iranian hostages. .

Carter never caused that. Please explain yourself.

Carter was not weak and vacillating in the face of the Iranian hostage crisis?
Let's reminisce here a bit:
Yeah.....let's!!!!

"A BAC 111 aircraft, which had been reconfigured to carry a sufficient amount of fuel to travel 3,600 miles, left Andrews Air Force Base in the late afternoon of October 19, 1980. The aircraft's destination: Paris, France."

The last decent President America had, despite his love for dictators. James Earl Carter.

sTBYW.jpg

When I was in the Army I knew a guy that worked in the White House.

Gerald Ford was not the bumbling dunce the media led us to believe. He was a nice guy who often walked to the West Wing shaking hands with his staff in the halls.

When Carter took over, let me quote him, "It was like a cold wind was coming down the hall".

The Carters believed in the old Southern tradition that you speak only when spoken to. Servants were to remain silent and never speak to the slave-owner or plantation owner. So when Jimmy Carter walked down the isle the place went silent until he passed.

Funny how the media used to get away with giving us this false image of our Presidents. :eusa_whistle:
Someone on his security detail wrote about Carter about what you say here. He would make a show of carrying his bags for TV but when off camera the bag was empty. Or he would make the Secret Service carry them. He gave orders staff was not to say good morning to him because it was an imposition.

I have some problems with some of Carters policies/

But I also happen to think he was a moral person whose motives were sound even if his administration failed on many counts.

He was, after all, betrayed by the very same duelopoly that is screwing this nation, right now.
Carter was a moral man to the point of foolish idealism. He demanded a purity of action and philosophy, while admirable is death for the survival of any nation state and went about implementing it in the worst possible manner. In a way, he was the Anti-Nixon who was so corrupt in that era, and steeped in all the things that made Washington the hell it is. I love the quote about Nixon from "Good Morning Vietnam".

"Dick's got a trainload of shit behind him so long, it could fertilize the Sinai, and I consider that son-of-a-bitch a close and personal friend!"
Ah, yes.....survival-o'-the-fittest....

YET.....we always manage to throw the biggest-Pity-Party-in-town, when our Karma bites-us-in-the-ass!!!!

9:11%20image.jpg

Carter was part of the presidential duo with Reagan that helped turn Osama Bin Laden into a hero in Afghanistan.

Th Iranian Hostage Crisis stems back from ousting Mossadegh and then installing the Shah and teaching the SAVAK Nazi torture tactics for those who opposed that our American puppet.

Total Left-wing claptrap.
Whatta shame, for you Bubbleheads, that BUSHCO no-longer has control of (or, is blocking access to)....

....The PAST!!

"In the spring of 1951, Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadeq, in order to increase Iran's share of the revenue from sale of its oil, nationalized the oil industry. The British government, however, was determined to retain its control of Iranian oil resources, and sought support from its American ally. Ambassador Loy Henderson felt that the Iranian government was insufficiently aware of the disapproval that the U.S. press was expressing regarding its policies, and suggested that the VOA transmit critical U.S. editorials (while also conveying the rather contradictory impression that the U.S. was "generally sympathetic with Iranian aspirations for full econ and polit independence.") He also wanted to have the VOA transmit programs to Iranians making "friendly ref to Shah as their progressive leader."

In August, Britain and the U.S. succeeded in engineering the overthrow of the elected Mossadeq government."

Last edited:
You know......Clinton left Jr. with a budget surplus. We were actually in the black.

Jr. then fucked things up by going to war with Iraq (wrong country btw), not putting the cost of the war on the budget, and screwing up things with his tax cuts for the rich.

Obama walked into a sewer, and considering what he started with, he'd done a pretty decent job. The only thing that is a problem is the Party of No.

This has what to do with Jimmy Carter?
Don't feel too-badly.

When I saw the title (for this thread), I thought it was in-reference to Jon Stewart's....
....of Chris Wallace!

If nothing else, at least Stewart...

....Faux Noise!!!

And there is the anti-intellectual response one should expect from a person of your caliber.

On the bright side, your head in the sand attitude allows you to keep spouting Left-wing anti-American propaganda without actually seeing yourself as a prevaricator.

Why do you consider Ron Paul to be a leftist?

Please explain yourself.

Absolutely.

Anyone who continues to provide untrue, uninformed Left-wing, anti-American propaganda such as "Th Iranian Hostage Crisis stems back from ousting Mossadegh and then installing the Shah and teaching the SAVAK Nazi torture tactics for those who opposed that our American puppet"...

...is ignorant, a dupe of the Left, or of the Left and deserves at the very least the contumely that I provided.

You have allowed yourself to fall into one of those categories...unless you cannot read, or have no library card.
....Or, if he was a lazy, Bubbleheaded-Bimbo.....

(Better go mop-up your mascara, now.
346.gif
)

:eusa_whistle:

Absolutely.

Anyone who continues to provide untrue, uninformed Left-wing, anti-American propaganda such as "Th Iranian Hostage Crisis stems back from ousting Mossadegh and then installing the Shah and teaching the SAVAK Nazi torture tactics for those who opposed that our American puppet"...

...is ignorant, a dupe of the Left, or of the Left and deserves at the very least the contumely that I provided.

You have allowed yourself to fall into one of those categories...unless you cannot read, or have no library card.

Do your own research and you will never make that statement again.

You didn't explain yourself. In fact, you just provided ignorant propaganda.

Why do you hate Democracy and Liberty?

Why do you fear learning the true history of Iran/Mossadegh?

When your lacunae are exposed, won't you have to issue an apology?

Do you still contend "Th Iranian Hostage Crisis stems back from ousting Mossadegh and then installing the Shah and teaching the SAVAK Nazi torture tactics for those who opposed that our American puppet"...
Gee.....this almost seems like one o' those (Couric-style)....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
528.gif

Why do you fear learning the true history of Iran/Mossadegh?

When your lacunae are exposed, won't you have to issue an apology?

Do you still contend "Th Iranian Hostage Crisis stems back from ousting Mossadegh and then installing the Shah and teaching the SAVAK Nazi torture tactics for those who opposed that our American puppet"...

I don't fear the truth. Please tell us why you fear liberty and democracy?

The fear is evinced by one who hides behind the oh-so-liberal " tell us" as though invested by multitudes to prosecute this investigation.

Laughable.

No, you are just one tiny little insignificant gnat who has made a glaring mistake, a slander of the great United States, and now is sweating bullets...and trying to change the subject.

:dig:

(Finished your hiding, out-of-embarrassment hole, yet??)

:clap2:

You haven't repeated the libel in the last several posts...

...running away with your tail between your legs!

Good. Glad to have taught you a lesson.
Be more circumspect in the future.

Do you think that our Founding Fathers would have tolerated the British coming over here and exploiting our natural resources while they lived high off the hog while we lived in poverty while ousting our freedom loving President to install a secret police which tortured you if you dissented against them?
Seriously.....you'd ask a "conservative"/Tory such a question?

eusa_doh.gif

You haven't repeated the libel in the last several posts...

...running away with your tail between your legs!

Good. Glad to have taught you a lesson.
Be more circumspect in the future.

Do you think that our Founding Fathers would have tolerated the British coming over here and exploiting our natural resources while they lived high off the hog while we lived in poverty while ousting our freedom loving President to install a secret police which tortured you if you dissented against them?

It is amazing that you don't foresee any repercussion from this.

Auntie,

...you know less than nothing about Persia, Iran, the Nazis, Pahlavi, or Mossadegh...and yet you use your ignorance of events as a bludgeon against the greatest nation the world has known...as the great man said, "The shining city on a hill."
You mean that murdering-son-of-a-bitch ReRon????

"In the late 1970s, when Carter's human rights coordinator, Pat Derian, criticized the Argentine military for its "dirty war" -- tens of thousands of "disappearances," tortures and murders -- then-political commentator Reagan joshed that she should "walk a mile in the moccasins" of the Argentine generals before criticizing them.

Despite his aw shucks style, Reagan found virtually every anticommunist action justified, no matter how brutal. From his eight years in the White House, there is no historical indication that he was troubled by the bloodbath and even genocide that occurred in Central America during his presidency, while he was shipping hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to the implicated forces."

tumblr_lg7n8jnYRr1qbq41i.jpg

Auntie,

...you know less than nothing about Persia, Iran, the Nazis, Pahlavi, or Mossadegh...and yet you use your ignorance of events as a bludgeon against the greatest nation the world has known...as the great man said, "The shining city on a hill."

You should retract your statement.

You are all fluff and no substance.

Come back when you actually have something legitimate to say.

I await your request to educate you as to each and every aspect as follows: "Persia, Iran, the Nazis, Pahlavi, or Mossadegh."

Just say the word.

:dig:

532.gif

Forum List

Back