And Obama will do nothing

"Bring it on"

Perhaps the most irresponsible words ever uttered by a US President.

Ya, we can talk to a bunch of Muslim Pirates that already think we are so weak they can ANNOUNCE they plan to way lay and murder Americans. GREAT plan. In fact I suggest YOU volunteer to work on one of those vessels since your so sure talking will solve this threat.

GOD you people are BEYOND IGNORANT.

Then prove it or shut it: What did the previous administration do about pirates?

Has this administration already done more in 3 weeks then the previous administration in 8 years?

Last edited:
He should engage the pirates in direct talks with a parrot on his shoulder and wearing an eyepatch.

His first question:

"What arrrrrrrrrrre your demands?"

"Bring it on"

Perhaps the most irresponsible words ever uttered by a US President.

Ya, we can talk to a bunch of Muslim Pirates that already think we are so weak they can ANNOUNCE they plan to way lay and murder Americans. GREAT plan. In fact I suggest YOU volunteer to work on one of those vessels since your so sure talking will solve this threat.

Then proof it or shut it: What did the previous administration do about pirates?

Has this administration already done more in 3 weeks then the previous administration in 8 years?

Dumb ASS who put our ships there? Who Organized the international effort to patrol the area. It sure as hell was not Obama or the Democrats. Ohh and you retard, no Americans were held for Ransom before. Further the Pirates NEVER threatened to kill Americans before now. Hey though don't let facts get in the way of a good "blame Bush" excuse.

Jesus...pirates have taken a US hostages. Obama won't do shit.

Jesus...the pirates are dead and the hostage free. Obama didn't do shit.

Jesus....Obama won't even address this pirate issue.

Jesus....that press conference about addressing the pirate issue sucked. Obama stinks.

Jesus.....The US Navy is patrolling and responding to pirate attacks. Obama ain't shit.

Jesus.....I wish Bush was here to read a nappy time story while this was going on.

He should engage the pirates in direct talks with a parrot on his shoulder and wearing an eyepatch.

His first question:

"What arrrrrrrrrrre your demands?"

It is Yer not your, get your pirate speech down right at least. And would this be before or after he demanded to Parley?

I dunno but lots of rum should be involved in the talks. If Obama does some cocaine every time he goes to the john he should be able to drink the pirates under the table thus winning the negotiations.

Jesus...pirates have taken a US hostages. Obama won't do shit.

Jesus...the pirates are dead and the hostage free. Obama didn't do shit.

Jesus....Obama won't even address this pirate issue.

Jesus....that press conference about addressing the pirate issue sucked. Obama stinks.

Jesus.....The US Navy is patrolling and responding to pirate attacks. Obama ain't shit.

Jesus.....I wish Bush was here to read a nappy time story while this was going on.

and he could read his story in his pee jays (sick)

Last edited:

Then proof it or shut it: What did the previous administration do about pirates?

Dumb ASS who put our ships there? Who Organized the international effort to patrol the area. It sure as hell was not Obama or the Democrats. Ohh and you retard, no Americans were held for Ransom before. Further the Pirates NEVER threatened to kill Americans before now. Hey though don't let facts get in the way of a good "blame Bush" excuse.

Bush and the republicans didn't do that, this is an idea from the UN. Bush only went along with the rest of the world, this proposal was drafted by the French (NOT BY THE US).

On October 7, 2008, the United Nations Security Council adopted resolution 1838[10] calling on nations with vessels in the area to apply military force to repress the acts of piracy.[11] At the 101st council of the International Maritime Organization, India called for a United Nations peacekeeping force under unified command to tackle piracy off Somalia.[12] (There has been a general and complete arms embargo against Somalia since 1992.)

In November 2008, Somali pirates began hijacking ships well outside the Gulf of Aden, perhaps targeting ships headed for the port of Mombasa, Kenya.[13]
Piracy in Somalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1838 is a United Nations Security Council resolution that calls on nations with vessels in the Somali piracy region to apply military force as a means of repressing acts of piracy. Adopted unanimously on October 7, 2008, it recommends that states commit both naval and air forces to fight this crime. The text was drafted by French authorities.[1]
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1838 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In November 2008, Somali pirates began hijacking ships well outside the Gulf of Aden, perhaps targeting ships headed for the port of Mombasa, Kenya.[13]
=> this is during the republican presidency (which proves that american ships were already threatened back then)

It is very clear the ships that were sent during the Bush-years were part of an international mission, not a US mission. During the Bush years the somali situation deteriorated: which is my point THE PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT FAILED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

And btw, somali pirates saying they will kill americans doesn't mean much. You know how many people on this planet are threatening to kill americans? (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Gaza, the vast majority of muslim countries, ...) Americans were already on the "hate list" of the somalians, remember "black hawk down"?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3073834573272072999

Last edited:

Bush and the republicans didn't do that, this is an idea from the UN. Bush only went along with the rest of the world, this proposal was drafted by the French (NOT BY THE US).

On October 7, 2008, the United Nations Security Council adopted resolution 1838[10] calling on nations with vessels in the area to apply military force to repress the acts of piracy.[11] At the 101st council of the International Maritime Organization, India called for a United Nations peacekeeping force under unified command to tackle piracy off Somalia.[12] (There has been a general and complete arms embargo against Somalia since 1992.)

Piracy in Somalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1838 is a United Nations Security Council resolution that calls on nations with vessels in the Somali piracy region to apply military force as a means of repressing acts of piracy. Adopted unanimously on October 7, 2008, it recommends that states commit both naval and air forces to fight this crime. The text was drafted by French authorities.[1]
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1838 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is very clear the ships that were sent during the Bush-years were part of an international mission, not a US mission. During the Bush years the somali situation deteriorated: which is my point THE PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT FAILED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

wiki is not a source, it can be changed by anyone, did you know that.

Tell us about the french and thier involvement in africa, maybe you know but I am guessing you dont, so go google and use wike so I can see what you think you know then post.

So I can educate you, now thank me.

Buy some depends. It wasn't that long ago that you vowed not to imitate the left wing chimps. Retard.

Tell us about the french and thier involvement in africa, maybe you know but I am guessing you dont, so go google and use wike so I can see what you think you know then post.

Wiki can be a source when you know that other sources back it up.

I m guessing you re trying to tell me this: The french had colonies in Africa, but you re wrong here: Somalia was colonized by Italy and Brittain.

I m guessing you re trying to tell me this: The french had colonies in Africa, but you re wrong here: Somalia was colonized by Italy and Brittain.
so i would like to the other sources and not directly to wiki ;)

btw, prior to Obama taking office, the pirates were not attacking US ships

so i would like to the other sources and not directly to wiki ;)

btw, prior to Obama taking office, the pirates were not attacking US ships

They were endangering US ships (this is what I ment), because they were already taking ships in that region.

http://www.franceonu.org/spip.php?article2589

United Nations Radio: Security Council adopts new resolution against piracy off Somalia

SECURITY COUNCIL DECIDES STATES, REGIONAL ORGANIZATIONS MAY USE ‘ALL NECESSARY MEANS’ TO FIGHT PIRACY OFF SOMALIA COAST FOR 12-MONTH PERIOD

Last edited:
What the whingenuts don't realise is that this is an international, not a domestic, issue. It's being handled on that basis.

Now back to your tea party fantasies :lol:

I can not disagree, you are guessing. Thats the problem, maybe not with you but with a whole bunch of people, they guess, than they go to google and see if google can back up the guess and it will direct them somewhere else like wiki, somehow or someway wiki results are at the top of google searches, google is a marketing tool.

Just because you take a guess and go to google than find confirmation of your guess on wiki does not make your guess right, accurate or relevant.

Whats the French have to do with Somali, I am not sure to tell you the truth but I know the French are very involoved in Africa, I dont study Africa so I wont pretend or go looking. I see people blame the USA, bring up Obama and people will say what about Bush, he did this and that, and there is a lot of truth to those statements and relevancy, relevancy if we show that nothing changes in washington, relevant if we tie Democrats and Republicans together through corporations who are controling the politicians.

The Europeans should be discussed when discussing anything in African and not because of colonization but because europeans are actively involved politically, they are actively involved militarily, involved with business deals, corporations. I dont mind helping out but Africa is a mess of the europeans. Where are they, look into the europeans involvement.

You want to talk about Africa, start looking at the French, Britian, Spain, Italy, etc, etc.

STOP GUESSING, STOP GOOGLING, STOP READING WIKI. if you need a bit of fact you must dig through the deep pile of shit google is, you take wiki for what it is, a very weak source, than look at Europe.

We have saving europes ass and rebuilding europe since the end of WW II, we can live without Saudi oil but Europe cannot, we could ignore the pirates but europe cannot.

There, I, Educated, you, thank me.

The primitive mind is tricked into believing the primitive minds guesses are factual by the great technology of the computer, internet, google, and comfirmation with wiki, and schools push this as a tool for children to learn. I am sick, go home children find the answer on google, forget the answers on google are paid to be there, great technology, to brainwash the primitive mind

Last edited:
What the whingenuts don't realise is that this is an international, not a domestic, issue. It's being handled on that basis.

I think they just hate Obama so much that they believe that a bunch of teenage pirates actually decided that now would be a good time to target US ships.

I think they just hate Obama so much that they believe that a bunch of teenage pirates actually decided that now would be a good time to target US ships.

Point being is you think and do not know so go back and read all my posts, after that maybe you will be able to engage in the debate.

I can not disagree, you are guessing. Thats the problem, maybe not with you but with a whole bunch of people, they guess, than they go to google and see if google can back up the guess and it will direct them somewhere else like wiki, somehow or someway wiki results are at the top of google searches, google is a marketing tool.

Just because you take a guess and go to google than find confirmation of your guess on wiki does not make your guess right, accurate or relevant.

Whats the French have to do with Somali, I am not sure to tell you the truth but I know the French are very involoved in Africa, I dont study Africa so I wont pretend or go looking. I see people blame the USA, bring up Obama and people will say what about Bush, he did this and that, and there is a lot of truth to those statements and relevancy, relevancy if we show that nothing changes in washington, relevant if we tie Democrats and Republicans together through corporations who are controling the politicians.

The Europeans should be discussed when discussing anything in African and not because of colonization but because europeans are actively involved politically, they are actively involved militarily, involved with business deals, corporations. I dont mind helping out but Africa is a mess of the europeans. Where are they, look into the europeans involvement.

You want to talk about Africa, start looking at the French, Britian, Spain, Italy, etc, etc.

STOP GUESSING, STOP GOOGLING, STOP READING WIKI. if you need a bit of fact you must dig through the deep pile of shit google is, you take wiki for what it is, a very weak source, than look at Europe.

We have saving europes ass and rebuilding europe since the end of WW II, we can live without Saudi oil but Europe cannot, we could ignore the pirates but europe cannot.

There, I, Educated, you, thank me.

The primitive mind is tricked into believing the primitive minds guesses are factual by the great technology of the computer, internet, google, and comfirmation with wiki, and schools push this as a tool for children to learn. I am sick, go home children find the answer on google, forget the answers on google are paid to be there, great technology, to brainwash the primitive mind

Ok, I ll be honest here. I did know that the international effort was a UN effort, but I did not know that the french were the ones that drafted the UN proposal. Since there was a copy of the UN proposal in wiki, which backed it up I assumed it would not be necessary to post other sources.

About european involvement in Africa: almost every aspect of it is inherited from the colonial period, this is why European countries were giving the most development aid to africa. But this is not a the reason that the US should discuss anything with the European nations, the previous time the americans were in somalia they did start operations without european support/knowledge (this resulted in black hawk down: The True Story Of Black Hawk Down). And the american history with regard to "black hawk down" is a much more important reason why the US prefers international coöperation with regard to somalia (the US wants to be cautious), the post-colonial connections between africa and Europe are fading: many african nations are replacing european/american influence with Chinese influence.

Now along will come the pantywaist Liberals claiming these guys have rights.

He had the first set killed, asshole.

That's more than your Bushshit accomplished. No, I',m wrong, he did get over 4000 or our military killed.

Forum List

Back