And Obama will do nothing

What the whingenuts don't realise is that this is an international, not a domestic, issue. It's being handled on that basis.

Now back to your tea party fantasies :lol:
I think they just hate Obama so much that they believe that a bunch of teenage pirates actually decided that now would be a good time to target US ships.

Are you IGNORANT? The Pirates ANNOUNCED they were going to KILL Americans DUMB ASS. So ya NOW they are targeting American ships, GOD you are fucking stupid as shit.

Are you assuming that the guys on board those ships don't get the same news you do? The sailors are now armed because of the recent incident and continuing threats.

Reagan doesn't count. Duh.

I know. I forget the past must never be revisited by anyone except conservatives.
liberals tend to get it wrong

They not only get it wrong, they have no concept of using History to prevent the same stupid shit from happening over again. I mean History is absolutely BRIMMING with examples of how talk fails to accomplish anything when facing armed thugs that are not afraid to attack you.

You see Thugs do not give one rat's shit about you or your life or "rights" the ONLY thing that interests them is not picking on someone able to hurt or kill them. Everyone else, especially the dumb ones that want to "talk" to them are simply victims waiting to be fleeced, killed or enslaved.

I think they just hate Obama so much that they believe that a bunch of teenage pirates actually decided that now would be a good time to target US ships.

Are you IGNORANT? The Pirates ANNOUNCED they were going to KILL Americans DUMB ASS. So ya NOW they are targeting American ships, GOD you are fucking stupid as shit.

Are you assuming that the guys on board those ships don't get the same news you do? The sailors are now armed because of the recent incident and continuing threats.
really?
when did this happen?
last i had heard they were still not allowed to be armed

Provide evidence that the shipping Companies have armed their crews and instructed them to fight back. You know, back up your claim you just made.

Another Liberal dumb ass. Remind us all again retard.... how well did talking to the Barbary Pirates go? How well did talking to the Confederates before they attacked the US go? How well did talking to Hitler go? How well did talking to the North Vietnamese go? How well did talking to the Iranians go? How well did talking to terrorists go? How well did talking to Saddam Hussein for 12 YEARS go? How well did talking to the North Koreans go? Or the Taliban?

Go ahead post all the success stories of how talking to despots murderers and thieves has worked out so well over the last 250 years.

Meanwhile those of us in the real world will remind you that all talking did is allow the other side time to build its strength and carry out its attacks.

And here we have it, the US is afraid of a few pirates armed with rpgs and rifles, driving speed boats and fishing trawlers.

We are so afraid we are gonna go make back room deals with the very despots if we can. No more paying ransom when the boats are hijacked, no no we will pay up front to keep that from happening. Why? Cause our Government is run by sniveling COWARDS.

Any American dies cause Obama refused to act, I would call that High Crimes and an Impeachable Offense.

So Sarge, where were you when Reagan was TALKING TO Gorbechev to end the Cold War, a far larger lingering threat than a bunch of pirates?

You would have that absolutely wrong, we did not go to the Former Soviet Union , hat in hand, begging for them to do anything, Reagan built our military up and so scared and broke the Soviets that THEY came sniveling to US. But hey why would I expect a dumb ass to know actual history?

So just what enemy state have we (Obama to be specific) gone begging to? Huh? Huh? Huh? C'mon, genius, enlighten me.

Another Liberal dumb ass. Remind us all again retard.... how well did talking to the Barbary Pirates go? How well did talking to the Confederates before they attacked the US go? How well did talking to Hitler go? How well did talking to the North Vietnamese go? How well did talking to the Iranians go? How well did talking to terrorists go? How well did talking to Saddam Hussein for 12 YEARS go? How well did talking to the North Koreans go? Or the Taliban?

Go ahead post all the success stories of how talking to despots murderers and thieves has worked out so well over the last 250 years.

Meanwhile those of us in the real world will remind you that all talking did is allow the other side time to build its strength and carry out its attacks.

And here we have it, the US is afraid of a few pirates armed with rpgs and rifles, driving speed boats and fishing trawlers.

We are so afraid we are gonna go make back room deals with the very despots if we can. No more paying ransom when the boats are hijacked, no no we will pay up front to keep that from happening. Why? Cause our Government is run by sniveling COWARDS.

Any American dies cause Obama refused to act, I would call that High Crimes and an Impeachable Offense.

So Sarge, where were you when Reagan was TALKING TO Gorbechev to end the Cold War, a far larger lingering threat than a bunch of pirates?

You would have that absolutely wrong, we did not go to the Former Soviet Union , hat in hand, begging for them to do anything, Reagan built our military up and so scared and broke the Soviets that THEY came sniveling to US. But hey why would I expect a dumb ass to know actual history?

Bullshit. Reagan realized that Gorbechev was less hard-core than all of his predecessors, and it was time to start playing nice instead of confrontational.

PRE-GORBACHEV CHANGES IN TONE AND POLICY

Toward the end of President Reagan's first term, a shift occurred in his tone and policies that had little to do with Soviet behavior. This represented a change in emphasis from the Soviet side of Reagan's sense of threat to the nuclear side; it did not, however, signal a substantive change in his core beliefs about the Soviet Union. Early in 1983, Reagan began to show an interest in improving relations with the Soviet Union. In February, despite the anticipated (and later openly expressed) opposition of his National Security staff, Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, and the head of the CIA, William Casey, Reagan agreed to Secretary of State George Shultz's suggestion that he meet with Soviet Ambassador Anatoly Dobrynin. After the meeting, Shultz was sufficiently "impressed and reassured" by Reagan's performance to push ahead with his plan to "design a broader and longer-term approach to U.S.-Soviet relations to put before the president," and to get him "heavily engaged."

The culmination of the president's inclinations and the secretary's efforts was a speech on 16 January 1984 in which Reagan stressed negotiation and dialogue, rather than confrontation, and a common interest in avoiding war and reducing "the level of arms. There is no rational alternative but to steer a course which I would call credible deterrence and peaceful competition." In another major change, Reagan acknowledged for the first time that "most [Third World] conflicts have their origins in local problems" and emphasized the need to "reduce the risk of U.S.-Soviet confrontation in these areas." While these conciliatory gestures were clearly a departure from his previous stance, however the president was far from abandoning the negative themes he had sounded earlier. Throughout 1984 both Reagan and members of his administration continued to refer to the Soviet Union as a threat.

How can we explain this combination of conciliatory gestures and negative rhetoric? Possibly it was simply an expression of what Don Oberdorfer has called the "dichotomous nature of Reagan's views" about the Soviet Union. However, while there is considerable evidence of Reagan's dichotomous thinking, we need to understand why in 1984 he chose increasingly to stress the cooperative side.

You can read more HERE, if you're at all interested in historical FACT.

"Reagan and the Gorbachev Revolution..."

Another ignorant boob that has no concept or knowledge of History. Go ahead you dumb fuck find where reagan went begging to Moscow for ANYTHING. The Soviets came to US. Why? Because Reagan built or military up and announced he would not cow tow to the Soviets anywhere, anytime.

As opposed to Obama and his " damn, we better go talk to a Government that doesn't even control its own capital and of course the Europeans before we do anything else" Afraid of a couple AK-47 and RPG armed thugs.

Purple dragons and such ...

Ya I imagine Obama sees those, after snorting to much coke in the White House bathroom.

Hilarious. Say, Sarge, better waddle on down to the nearest VA and get your meds updated. You're beginning to sound like you're going through a second childhood.

Purple dragons and such ...

Ya I imagine Obama sees those, after snorting to much coke in the White House bathroom.

Hilarious. Say, Sarge, better waddle on down to the nearest VA and get your meds updated. You're beginning to sound like you're going through a second childhood.

Ya cause Obama never did Coke right? I mean you dumb ass's never stop with the fact Bush drank in his younger years. Here we have a man that ADMITS he did hard core drugs and no one gives a rat's ass. Well none of you dumb ass Obama lovers.

That coke may explain his inability to speak well with out a teleprompter to read. He fried to many brain cells.

Another ignorant boob that has no concept or knowledge of History. Go ahead you dumb fuck find where reagan went begging to Moscow for ANYTHING. The Soviets came to US. Why? Because Reagan built or military up and announced he would not cow tow to the Soviets anywhere, anytime.

As opposed to Obama and his " damn, we better go talk to a Government that doesn't even control its own capital and of course the Europeans before we do anything else" Afraid of a couple AK-47 and RPG armed thugs.
Jesus, are you over medicating or what? Who's afraid of the thugs beside you and your bed-wetting idiot self?

Sure thing dumb ass, and as soon as the Pirates murder American seaman YOU will claim it was somehow Bush's fault.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSw95WmS7Gs[/ame]
:eek:

just because one or 2 of them were teens,doesnt mean they all are....i read yesterday that the avg. age of these guys was 20-24.....dont sound like teenagers.....

Being teens means nothing in this situation. Checking history as far back as the ancients will put the importance of that to rest.

Let me pose a question to those who disagree: if a teen were to point a weapon at you with a relaxed expression and still eyes, would you fear for your life or walk forward to give him a hug?

I would try to protect myself, but I wouldn't call for the National Guard to help out. Your point? Who's talking about hugs? Jezzus you people act like children. Grow the fuck up.

Reagan doesn't count. Duh.

I know. I forget the past must never be revisited by anyone except conservatives.

Once again you DUMB SHIT, provide a shred of evidence Reagan went begging for anything from the Soviets. Come on you keep claiming it, PROVE it. The Soviets came to us and then dissolved their empire. And why did they do that? Because Reagan drove them broke trying to keep up with us Militarily and we kept reminding the enslaved countries under the Soviet yoke that they could be free.

And I want YOU to stop lying you pile of bat guano. Show me where I EVER said Reagan went begging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said he "TALKED TO" Gorbechev. And he did. Read your fucking history.

liberals tend to get it wrong

They not only get it wrong, they have no concept of using History to prevent the same stupid shit from happening over again. I mean History is absolutely BRIMMING with examples of how talk fails to accomplish anything when facing armed thugs that are not afraid to attack you.

You see Thugs do not give one rat's shit about you or your life or "rights" the ONLY thing that interests them is not picking on someone able to hurt or kill them. Everyone else, especially the dumb ones that want to "talk" to them are simply victims waiting to be fleeced, killed or enslaved.

I'll remind you that our GIs and Marines would still be on the battlefields of Iraq had General Patreaus not determined that TALKING TO the Iraqi insurgents and convincing them that they were better off "on our side" was the best option for all.

In the meantime, enlighten us with your history lessons, Sarge. I can't wait.

really?
when did this happen?
last i had heard they were still not allowed to be armed

Somali pirates threaten Americans - Somalia- msnbc.com
MOMBASA, Kenya - The U.S. and its allies battled Somalia's pirates on two fronts Wednesday, with French forces seizing a bandit mother ship and Washington seeking to keep the marauders from their spoils. Another U.S. freighter headed to port with armed sailors aboard after pirates damaged it with gunshots and grenades.

Ya cause Obama never did Coke right? I mean you dumb ass's never stop with the fact Bush drank in his younger years. Here we have a man that ADMITS he did hard core drugs and no one gives a rat's ass. Well none of you dumb ass Obama lovers.

That coke may explain his inability to speak well with out a teleprompter to read. He fried to many brain cells.

OBama used it in his 20's, back in the 80's when using cocaine was just fine with everybody else too. In fact, you weren't considered "cool" unless you participated if it was brought out. I for one never cared that Bush was a drunk, just so long as he was sober while in office.

Quit ranting, for God's sake. There's enough to debate without your childish tantrums. You hate Obama. We get that.

Forum List

Back