And Obama will do nothing

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
French nab 11 pirates as threats mount on US ships

A group of Pirates has ANNOUNCED they intend to capture US Ships and KILL all Americans captured. Who wants to bet Obama does NOTHING at all except say it is a stunt to scare us?

Such a threat, when we know where the pirates are and how to deal with them should be meet with immediate military force. Their ships sunk and their members killed , their safe havens raided and set afire.

Now along will come the pantywaist Liberals claiming these guys have rights.

A group of Pirates has ANNOUNCED they intend to capture US Ships and KILL all Americans captured. Who wants to bet Obama does NOTHING at all except say it is a stunt to scare us?

Such a threat, when we know where the pirates are and how to deal with them should be meet with immediate military force. Their ships sunk and their members killed , their safe havens raided and set afire.

Hmmmm...

This will be interesting to watch the current administration's reaction. I certainly hope no harm comes to American ships - or any ships for that matter - but this kind of overt threat should be taken seriously.

With this or with something else, we will soon know what The Prophet is really made of. My guess he is mostly peanut farmer. If that is largely correct, anything can happen.

We dont need to worry, Obama will tell us how to talk our way out of this. I am going to the white house website, I am sure the great orator has the dialog I will need to use with the moslem pirates in order to save my life.

They are willing to make such threats because Obama has presented to the world the idea he is weak willed and unwilling to do what is required by such threats. They believe they are safe to carry out their threat at will.

And until Obama addresses this threat they are completely right.

With this or with something else, we will soon know what The Prophet is really made of. My guess he is mostly peanut farmer. If that is largely correct, anything can happen.

Obama will surely send in the Peanut Farmer to do battle with these pirates! It shall be a most glorious victory!!!

283895mrtqmo7.jpg

What a moron you are.

I got to disagree Gunny, the terrorists understand that Obama is a moslem, they see him bow to the king of slaves in saudi arabia, they see obama knows to submit to his authority, they see obama as being on the moslem side, obama gave his first interview as president to a moslem news agency, they dont see him as week, the see him as on thier side, they see him letting the prisoners go at gitmo, moslems believe once a moslem always a moslem, if you denoucne islam, penalty is death, if you protect a person who has denounced islam, penalty is death, did anyone kill obama in the most radical moslem country, saudi arabia, no, did those who protected him die, no, hence they see obama as moslem, the moslem religion also believes one has two faces, one that is true or moslem, and the other you where with the infidels, the understand that obama is according to the koran, has two faces, one moslem, the other face for the infidels.

Obama, one of us, Osama Bin Laden, feb. 13, 2009

Osama/obama, I just confused myself, which one is president, is it osama hussie iraq, no, its obama saddam iraq, seriously, which one is president, I foget,

No Ravi

The moron is the one in power that is not taking immediate and decisive action against these terrorist acts and those who are intent on committing them...

Yes.. Obama did not interfere with the Navy doing what they needed to do in terms of the captain hostage situation... but now the situation has grown and more brutal action is needed...

Until he shows that he is going to battle this head on.. he is failing at his task of leadership.. turning the other cheek will only end up having us have the other cheek slapped as well

No Ravi

The moron is the one in power that is not taking immediate and decisive action against these terrorist acts and those who are intent on committing them...

Yes.. Obama did not interfere with the Navy doing what they needed to do in terms of the captain hostage situation... but now the situation has grown and more brutal action is needed...

Until he shows that he is going to battle this head on.. he is failing at his task of leadership.. turning the other cheek will only end up having us have the other cheek slapped as well

Yes but the great orators mouth is like a M-60 machine gun of rapid fire stutters and uh's, than the tortourous pauses, if the concucssion of 400 rapid fire uhs do not kill the enemy, the tortourous pauses will force them to surrender, Osama (or is that obama) is genius.

http://obamaclock.org/

Last edited:

Unless you're privy to WH situation room strategy, you don't have a clue what Obama will or will not do, just as you didn't when the Maersk Alabama was siezed.

I'm a liberal and I don't think that pirates have a right to be pirates.

Thank goodness Obama is too smart to boost the profile of rag tag pirates by declaring war (is this the only response righties can ever think of?) on them.

"Bring it on"

Perhaps the most irresponsible words ever uttered by a US President.

Unless you're privy to WH situation room strategy, you don't have a clue what Obama will or will not do, just as you didn't when the Maersk Alabama was siezed.

Ya? Here is the response I expected from our Great leader..

Clinton announces new Somali anti-piracy steps

Ya we should talk to the powerless Somali Government and make back room deals with despots to leave us alone. I bet you complain all the time about the cold war years when we made such deals with dictators to oppose the Soviets.

Talk is not going to stop these people from doing anything they plan to do, in fact they are betting we just talk and do nothing. Here let me make it clear for you.... ANY American Sailor dies due to the inability of this Government to actually act against this threat, is OBAMA'S fault. DIRECTLY his fault, no in between , no excuse. HE has chosen to do NOTHING except TALK.

"Bring it on"

Perhaps the most irresponsible words ever uttered by a US President.

Ya, we can talk to a bunch of Muslim Pirates that already think we are so weak they can ANNOUNCE they plan to way lay and murder Americans. GREAT plan. In fact I suggest YOU volunteer to work on one of those vessels since your so sure talking will solve this threat.

GOD you people are BEYOND IGNORANT.

I'm a liberal and I don't think that pirates have a right to be pirates.

Thank goodness Obama is too smart to boost the profile of rag tag pirates by declaring war (is this the only response righties can ever think of?) on them.

This is classic, I got mashed potatoes coming out my nose I am laughing so hard, this nut job thinks he has to state he is a liberal, panty wasted, snot, nosed, red, diapered, doper, baby for us to identify him Seriously, you my friend are obviously here just to make us laugh.

I was in such a bad mode, thanks, I love you. There is nothing like dry humor to make me happy. I owe you one.

He should invade and occupy Somalia's next door neighbor.

Another Liberal dumb ass. Remind us all again retard.... how well did talking to the Barbary Pirates go? How well did talking to the Confederates before they attacked the US go? How well did talking to Hitler go? How well did talking to the North Vietnamese go? How well did talking to the Iranians go? How well did talking to terrorists go? How well did talking to Saddam Hussein for 12 YEARS go? How well did talking to the North Koreans go? Or the Taliban?

Go ahead post all the success stories of how talking to despots murderers and thieves has worked out so well over the last 250 years.

Meanwhile those of us in the real world will remind you that all talking did is allow the other side time to build its strength and carry out its attacks.

And here we have it, the US is afraid of a few pirates armed with rpgs and rifles, driving speed boats and fishing trawlers.

We are so afraid we are gonna go make back room deals with the very despots if we can. No more paying ransom when the boats are hijacked, no no we will pay up front to keep that from happening. Why? Cause our Government is run by sniveling COWARDS.

Any American dies cause Obama refused to act, I would call that High Crimes and an Impeachable Offense.

Forum List

Back