And Obama will do nothing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RetiredGySgt, Apr 15, 2009.

1. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,989
    French nab 11 pirates as threats mount on US ships

A group of Pirates has ANNOUNCED they intend to capture US Ships and KILL all Americans captured. Who wants to bet Obama does NOTHING at all except say it is a stunt to scare us?

Such a threat, when we know where the pirates are and how to deal with them should be meet with immediate military force. Their ships sunk and their members killed , their safe havens raided and set afire.

Now along will come the pantywaist Liberals claiming these guys have rights.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005

Hmmmm...

This will be interesting to watch the current administration's reaction. I certainly hope no harm comes to American ships - or any ships for that matter - but this kind of overt threat should be taken seriously.

3. Indiana Oracle

Indiana Oracle The Truth is Hard to Find

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    With this or with something else, we will soon know what The Prophet is really made of. My guess he is mostly peanut farmer. If that is largely correct, anything can happen.

4. krotchdog

krotchdog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    We dont need to worry, Obama will tell us how to talk our way out of this. I am going to the white house website, I am sure the great orator has the dialog I will need to use with the moslem pirates in order to save my life.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,989
    They are willing to make such threats because Obama has presented to the world the idea he is weak willed and unwilling to do what is required by such threats. They believe they are safe to carry out their threat at will.

And until Obama addresses this threat they are completely right.

6. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    Obama will surely send in the Peanut Farmer to do battle with these pirates! It shall be a most glorious victory!!!

[​IMG]

7. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,829
    What a moron you are.

8. krotchdog

krotchdog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    I got to disagree Gunny, the terrorists understand that Obama is a moslem, they see him bow to the king of slaves in saudi arabia, they see obama knows to submit to his authority, they see obama as being on the moslem side, obama gave his first interview as president to a moslem news agency, they dont see him as week, the see him as on thier side, they see him letting the prisoners go at gitmo, moslems believe once a moslem always a moslem, if you denoucne islam, penalty is death, if you protect a person who has denounced islam, penalty is death, did anyone kill obama in the most radical moslem country, saudi arabia, no, did those who protected him die, no, hence they see obama as moslem, the moslem religion also believes one has two faces, one that is true or moslem, and the other you where with the infidels, the understand that obama is according to the koran, has two faces, one moslem, the other face for the infidels.

Osama/obama, I just confused myself, which one is president, is it osama hussie iraq, no, its obama saddam iraq, seriously, which one is president, I foget,

9. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    No Ravi

The moron is the one in power that is not taking immediate and decisive action against these terrorist acts and those who are intent on committing them...

Yes.. Obama did not interfere with the Navy doing what they needed to do in terms of the captain hostage situation... but now the situation has grown and more brutal action is needed...

Until he shows that he is going to battle this head on.. he is failing at his task of leadership.. turning the other cheek will only end up having us have the other cheek slapped as well

10. krotchdog

krotchdog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45

Yes but the great orators mouth is like a M-60 machine gun of rapid fire stutters and uh's, than the tortourous pauses, if the concucssion of 400 rapid fire uhs do not kill the enemy, the tortourous pauses will force them to surrender, Osama (or is that obama) is genius.

http://obamaclock.org/

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009