Simple Question

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
We know Obama bowed to the King of Saudia Arabia..... Anyone have any pictures of him actually bowing to ANY other leader of a foreign Country?

And do not waste our time claiming he did not bow, the excuse the King was shorter and he had to bend at the waist to shake his hand is proven false by the picture of him shaking the hand of the MUCH smaller Queen of England.

We know Obama bowed to the King of Saudia Arabia..... Anyone have any pictures of him actually bowing to ANY other leader of a foreign Country?

Bush bows. LOL

bushshoesdodge-main_Full.jpg

This should be interesting.

One of two things will occur. The Obama lovers will simply ignore this thread OR they will attack any that post in it as losers and whiners. I suspect a couple, even with the VISUAL evidence that Obama 2 handed the Queen with out bending at all , and she is much smaller, will still try to claim it was no bow at all.

This should be interesting.

One of two things will occur. The Obama lovers will simply ignore this thread OR they will attack any that post in it as losers and whiners. I suspect a couple, even with the VISUAL evidence that Obama 2 handed the Queen with out bending at all , and she is much smaller, will still try to claim it was no bow at all.

Who gives a crap! The lying BushWhacker KISSED the damn king, on the lips, with eyes closed and more then once!!! LOL

6a00d83451581569e200e54f9d2a408834-800wi.jpg

bush-kiss.jpg

Last edited:

And do not waste our time claiming he did not bow, the excuse the King was shorter and he had to bend at the waist to shake his hand is proven false by the picture of him shaking the hand of the MUCH smaller Queen of England.

he did the head bob bow to the queen of england....it is on you tube....don't think he met any other kings or queens...

Ahh yes I forgot the current favorite, Claim Bush was worse.

Well, you would have SOME credibility if you went this ballistic over Bush's lips.
Since you didn't, you don't!

Ahh so you were a member here when that occurred and can site for us any evidence to support your position. I joined only a couple years ago but hey you fantasize all you want, you are now doing as I predicted, attacking me cause I ask a simple question about your beloved Obama.

Ahh yes I forgot the current favorite, Claim Bush was worse.

Well, you would have SOME credibility if you went this ballistic over Bush's lips.

Ahh so you were a member here when that occurred and can site for us any evidence to support your position. I joined only a couple years ago but hey you fantasize all you want, you are now doing as I predicted, attacking me cause I ask a simple question about your beloved Obama.

You weren't upset about it irrespective of being on this or any other messageboard. You are not upset even now. You're a hypocrite

You weren't upset about it irrespective of being on this or any other messageboard. You are not upset even now. You're a hypocrite

Once again, provide evidence of your claim.

Once again, that is quite hypocritical coming from YOU!
Did you provide evidence when you implied I was lying or cheating when I said DiveCon gave me 6 neg reps???? NO, so you have set the standard, I'm merely following it.

Did you provide evidence when you implied I was lying or cheating when I said DiveCon gave me 6 neg reps???? NO, so you have set the standard, I'm merely following it.

Provide evidence or admit you are full of shit. Thanks for playing though. By the way? One can not neg rep someone more than three times in a 24 hour period. Used to be only twice, guess Gunny felt like loosening the rules. And to do that would require one to rep 12 other posts.

Provide evidence or admit you are full of shit. Thanks for playing though. By the way? One can not neg rep someone more than three times in a 24 hour period. Used to be only twice, guess Gunny felt like loosening the rules. And to do that would require one to rep 12 other posts.

Where exactly did I say in one day?????
The rationalization you gave THEN for your unfounded allegation was because I was still in the positive rep power after 6 hits. You then proceeded to imply all AOL posters were cheating with me. So you feel free to make unfounded accusations on whole groups of people, but demand only proven accusations be make against you.
How is that not hypocritical?
I don't need anything to make an unfounded accusation about you because you have already set the standard. Get used to it.

Last edited:

Where exactly did I say in one day?????
The rationalization you gave THEN for your unfounded allegation was because I was still in the positive rep power after 6 hits. You then proceeded to imply all AOL posters were cheating with me. So you feel free to make unfounded accusations on whole groups of people, but demand only proven accusations be make against you.
How is that not hypocritical?
I don't need anything to make an unfounded accusation about you because you have already set the standard. Get used to it.

You prove the point every time you post this babble.

He bowed to them because they have all the oil. If gasoline remains at $2.00 per gallon, the Messiah can take all the credit for it, all the while sucking up to the country where 14 of the 19 9/11 hijackers came from.

Forum List

Back