And now the Dems go back to BS politics....

Inthemiddle

Rookie
Oct 4, 2011
Don't the Dems usually oppose US-Israeli relations? Lo and behold! The moment a GOP candidate says something that might be somewhat in line with what they often say, they're up in arms decrying it.

Democrats target Republicans on ‘zeroing out’ policy – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"It's outrageous and dangerous - and it shows a critical ignorance of how a president needs to act," said DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz in a statement. "It is never responsible to raise doubts about our commitment to the security of a key ally like Israel."

I support reducing all foreign aid to zero and reassessing. Actually, scratch the reassessing part. American problems first. We have enough to keep us busy for years.

• Banned
To be fair, I should also point out that it seems that according to the article the GOP candidates have themselves backtracked a little bit, er "clarified" their comments. Perry now insists that he would continue to support aid for Israel, and Perry says he wants to increase it. I should have invested in rubber boot stock a long time ago.

when/if Nintinyahoo tosses bombs into Iran, who will get the blame when Obama's approval shoots down to 35%? Obama wont have any part of it, he did with the Gay Nobel Peace Prize keep in mind.

Last edited:
Anything to keep that false "Left-Right" paradigm going until they can bankrupt us all.
Exactly, both parties are in support of Israel and more war. There's no difference, between the two. It used to be Democrats are really opposed to war now it's Republicans and it just goes back and forth. Put someone in there who will actually do what they say and reveal the puppeteers.

Forum List

Back