Newt & Freddie - let the corruption begin

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
Newt Gingrich made over 1 million dollars working for Freddie Mac.

Gingrich Said to Be Paid at Least $1.6 Million by Freddie Mac - Bloomberg

If Republican voters truly had principals, they would denounce Newt with the strongest possible language.

Instead, they are going to ignore, cover-up, and misdescribe his work for Freddie.

Question for Republicans: Is it ok that Newt worked for Freddie Mac?

Hint: liberals make excuses for their politicians, but Republicans stand for principals.

Newt Gingrich made over 1 million dollars working for Freddie Mac.

Gingrich Said to Be Paid at Least $1.6 Million by Freddie Mac - Bloomberg

If Republican voters truly had principals, they would denounce Newt with the strongest possible language.

Instead, they are going to ignore, cover-up, and misdescribe his work for Freddie.

Question for Republicans: Is it ok that Newt worked for Freddie Mac?

Hint: liberals make excuses for their politicians, but Republicans stand for principals.

Newt Gingrich DID NOT WORK for Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac--his company contracted with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to give advice & consultation services--as his company did with Micro-soft and other corporations. And your 1.6 million dollar fee for both of these companies was from 1999 to 2006 in different contracts with these two agencies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ11NCWX2MY]Newt Gingrich on working for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I'll have to see more before I make a judgment. Something tells me the Media will go balls out if there is anything and nuts to the wall looking if there is nothing.

Forum List

Back