Dems obviously still scared to death of The MAGA Monster

Hardcandy

SugarShock
Sep 24, 2012
out of range

14 months+ out of the Oval Office and the Dems still fear Donald Trump.
And the Dem Party should indeed be afraid of this all mighty MAGA Monster.
Unless of course they have a kangaroo court that can guarantee a guilty verdict.
And that he'll be sentenced to 20 years to life in the electric chair with no appeals.
But even if the Dem's wildest dreams do somehow come true; a Trump-2.0 will follow.
My heart goes out to you poor lil Dems.:itsok:Living in fear is such a terrible existence. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Unless of course they have a kangaroo court that can guarantee a guilty verdict.
And that he'll be sentenced to 20 years to life in the electric chair with no appeals.
But even if the Dem's wildest dreams do somehow come true; a Trump-2.0 will follow.
My heart goes out to you poor lil Dems.:itsok:Living in fear is such a terrible existence. :eusa_boohoo:
Lock him up!

bob ross.jpg

Monster is a correct term.

Forum List

Back