Dems obviously still scared to death of The MAGA Monster

Yes, I'm familiar with liberal logic.

Cheating on three wives is monstrous, but threatening thousands of children is not

And don't forget killing thousands of elderly folks. That's ok too.

Do you always cheer on criminals?
Could you let me know when you guys dig up enough actual evidence to convict Donald Trump of an actual crime and I promise to stop cheering him on.

Until then you'll just have to keep trying to convince everybody that your 'baseless charges, false accusations and unsubstantiated hearsay' are actual evidence.
Lock him up!
Gee thanx Auggie; you just made 'my point' a whole lot better than I ever could've hoped. :bye1:
Welp…we aren’t.
The tremendous effort the Dem Party and MSM have put into destroying Donald Trump suggests otherwise.

Monster is a correct term.
Wow! You're simply amazing! What on earth could've ever blinded you so completely to reality?
Can you remember how great life and America was during Trump's four years as President?
How did that compare to what's happened to America and the world after one year of Joe Biden?
And every single failure and success is entirely attributable to the President in charge at the time!
Do you seriously and with a straight face tell people that you're better off under President Biden?

14 months+ out of the Oval Office and the Dems still fear Donald Trump.
And the Dem Party should indeed be afraid of this all mighty MAGA Monster.
Unless of course they have a kangaroo court that can guarantee a guilty verdict.
And that he'll be sentenced to 20 years to life in the electric chair with no appeals.
But even if the Dem's wildest dreams do somehow come true; a Trump-2.0 will follow.
My heart goes out to you poor lil Dems.:itsok:Living in fear is such a terrible existence. :eusa_boohoo:
They SHOULD be fearing him! He is going to set their freak show misfit agenda back years and then when his term is up, Ron DeSantis will be in for two terms. :yes_text12:

Image result for ron desantis

I agree with the OP....BUT......

The MAGA crowd is also scared shitless and in a corner wetting their panties and here's proof.......

We all know how much the MAGA crowd loves their guns, that's not up for debate.
The thing is, GOA (Guns of America) sent out 1 MILLION emails to them to simply request that they contact their representatives to demand passage of 2A friendly bills.

Guess what.....GOA reported that LESS THAN 2% OF THOSE EVER GOT OFF THEIR ASSES AND DID SO.

They are AFRAID that if they contact their representatives, they might be "added to a list" (BOO HOO). THEY'RE ALREADY ON THAT LIST !
Cowards plain and simple.

You were right BL.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

I agree with the OP....BUT......

The MAGA crowd is also scared shitless and in a corner wetting their panties and here's proof.......

We all know how much the MAGA crowd loves their guns, that's not up for debate.
The thing is, GOA (Guns of America) sent out 1 MILLION emails to them to simply request that they contact their representatives to demand passage of 2A friendly bills.

Guess what.....GOA reported that LESS THAN 2% OF THOSE EVER GOT OFF THEIR ASSES AND DID SO.

They are AFRAID that if they contact their representatives, they might be "added to a list" (BOO HOO). THEY'RE ALREADY ON THAT LIST !
Cowards plain and simple.

You were right BL.
But that's easy to explain.

Why bother writing your representative? The letters just go into the circular file anyway. You're lucky if you get a form letter back.

Why would you write your representative, to discourage them from passing unconstitutional laws that they're already passing? Doesn't that sound like beating your head against a brick wall?

Just ignore the fuckers! Let them pass their laws, no one cares. The criminals certainly don't care, that's for sure. And the way the laws are right now, you're fucked if you use a weapon - ANY weapon, even a registered one. So if you have to use one, make sure you get the job done

Could you let me know when you guys dig up enough actual evidence to convict Donald Trump of an actual crime and I promise to stop cheering him on.

Until then you'll just have to keep trying to convince everybody that your 'baseless charges, false accusations and unsubstantiated hearsay' are actual evidence.

Gee thanx Auggie; you just made 'my point' a whole lot better than I ever could've hoped. :bye1:

The tremendous effort the Dem Party and MSM have put into destroying Donald Trump suggests otherwise.
Doesn't matter what they dig up, spineless, jellyfish Republicans are going to protect him.

Doesn't matter what they dig up, spineless, jellyfish Republicans are going to protect him.
The real "spineless, jellyfish Republicans" are actually the ones that are too chickenshit to support Trump.
They prefer the safety of the Establishment GOP that is just as much a part of the problem as Democrats.
Their 'compromising' with radical progressive Democrats has been slowly destroying America for decades.
So those Establishment Republicans might just have a major problem getting re-elected in 2022 & 2024.
The timing can be attributed to the destructive radical policies of President Biden and his Administration.
"Experts" say Democrats committed political suicide by exposing its Marxist roots before America was ready.
(thank you slow Joe)

The real "spineless, jellyfish Republicans" are actually the ones that are too chickenshit to support Trump.
They prefer the safety of the Establishment GOP that is just as much a part of the problem as Democrats.
Their 'compromising' with radical progressive Democrats has been slowly destroying America for decades.
So those Establishment Republicans might just have a major problem getting re-elected in 2022 & 2024.
The timing can be attributed to the destructive radical policies of President Biden and his Administration.
"Experts" say Democrats committed political suicide by exposing its Marxist roots before America was ready.
(thank you slow Joe)
Actually the ones that don't support Trump are the ones who have a little back bone. The Trump Humpers hate them because they stand up for the Constitution and don't lay down at the alter of Trump.

Racist, right wing Americans
There it is! You're obviously a long-time victim of radical Marxist/Progressive propaganda/indoctrination.
Actually; "racism" is so rare, it's nearly nonexistent. "Divide&Conquer" is a marxist tactic and you bought it.
But you can fix this. You must begin a strict regimen of thinking outside the box & entirely for yourself.
Ferchrisake Brutha; stop allowing the radicals to determine your destiny and you take charge of your life!

Actually the ones that don't support Trump are the ones who have a little back bone. The Trump Humpers hate them because they stand up for the Constitution and don't lay down at the alter of Trump.
you appear to be abysmally UN- educated!

it is the dims who cannot abide the Constitution...

you may not want to argue with me... I hve read hundreds (literally) of books on this topic...

but dims never pass up a chance to argue fruitlessly so go ahead...

they seem rather masochistic in that they do not mind being wrong all the time...

_

There it is! You're obviously a long-time victim of radical Marxist/Progressive propaganda/indoctrination.
Actually; "racism" is so rare, it's nearly nonexistent. "Divide&Conquer" is a marxist tactic and you bought it.
But you can fix this. You must begin a strict regimen of thinking outside the box & entirely for yourself.
Ferchrisake Brutha; stop allowing the radicals to determine your destiny and you take charge of your life!
excellent advice..

it probably, therefore, will not be taken...

=

you appear to be abysmally UN- educated!

it is the dims who cannot abide the Constitution...

you may not want to argue with me... I hve read hundreds (literally) of books on this topic...

but dims never pass up a chance to argue fruitlessly so go ahead...

they seem rather masochistic in that they do not mind being wrong all the time...
Superbadbruthas don't read books. They can't. Have you ever heard of them looting a bookstore?

I am amazed at how racist try to tell black folks that other folks told us about racism as if we haven't and don't live it.

Forum List

Back