And Now the Clinton/Steele Dossier Saga Gets Really Interesting

Notice how Libtards no longer want to talk about Carter Page or General Flynn????

Read the writing on the wall. Mueller is racing against his and Comey’s own, soon to come Indictments for Public Corruption, Espionage and Treason, Leaking Classified Information, Perjury & Filing False Affidavits!

masonry_preview.jpg
Wait a second. Obama was radical? Obama?
Just being black makes you radical?

White wingers are radical because racism is radical.

But Obama? Radical?

Pitiful
just
pitiful
You really are a know nothing.....

Notice how Libtards no longer want to talk about Carter Page or General Flynn????

Read the writing on the wall. Mueller is racing against his and Comey’s own, soon to come Indictments for Public Corruption, Espionage and Treason, Leaking Classified Information, Perjury & Filing False Affidavits!

And that explains Trump becoming unhinged over the weekend and now continuing becoming more unhinged through today.

For very action there is a reaction.

Those smart poliricians who decided a good ol' rabbit hunt for the Russians deciding the election didn't do themselves any favours. The Hunters have become the Hunted!
Sure in your twilight zone maybe :cuckoo:
No one cares, we have yet to see the Democratic Memo.
Tell Adam Schiff to release it. He’s had it for a month now and it was voted on unanimously to be released.

CNN was drooling all over themselves about this Democratic dossier, they've gone silent since, as I bet they realized that the release of this would be harmful in some way to Hillary and/or Obama, or put someone in a bad position due to a prior lie that is contradicted etc.

How some cannot see the abuses the former government engaged in is beyond me. We have seen a massive 16 Hillary-friendly legal team go through Trump with a fine tooth comb for over a year with f all to show except for abuses from former team members from years ago. How come they are so defensive about any counter-investigation?

They hang on to an investigation for over a year with no evidence, but find it unacceptable for an investigation into Crooked Hillary and Obama even with so much leaked and curious information about their efforts with the Steele dossier. Amazing.

And they had 5 members of their team fired for Corruption and Bias.

13 members of the DOJ
And FBI have been removed from their posts over this, yet the media won’t report on that inconvenient fact.

The head of The FBI’s Counter Intelligence Division “Strozk is now sitting in The FBI basement without a security clearance processing Piss Samples for HR.
have-you-seen-a9ypz3.jpg

Those smart poliricians who decided a good ol' rabbit hunt for the Russians deciding the election didn't do themselves any favours. The Hunters have become the Hunted!
Tell Adam Schiff to release it. He’s had it for a month now and it was voted on unanimously to be released.

CNN was drooling all over themselves about this Democratic dossier, they've gone silent since, as I bet they realized that the release of this would be harmful in some way to Hillary and/or Obama, or put someone in a bad position due to a prior lie that is contradicted etc.

How some cannot see the abuses the former government engaged in is beyond me. We have seen a massive 16 Hillary-friendly legal team go through Trump with a fine tooth comb for over a year with f all to show except for abuses from former team members from years ago. How come they are so defensive about any counter-investigation?

They hang on to an investigation for over a year with no evidence, but find it unacceptable for an investigation into Crooked Hillary and Obama even with so much leaked and curious information about their efforts with the Steele dossier. Amazing.

Russia sabotages our elections and infiltrates Trump’s campaign, but we’re supposed to be pissed about the mechanism that discovered this? :laugh:

Russia sabotages our elections and infiltrates Trump’s campaign, but we’re supposed to be pissed about the mechanism that discovered this? :laugh:

Mueller and the DOJ say you are lying.

Oh, I see where you are now, thanks for being so honest.

I say this with all honesty, go read a book entitled "Stasiland" by Anna Funder. It was one of many books I have read on the subject of covert state abuses, but this one to me was the best as it related real stories of the former East German Stasi, by both victims AND former officers.

One key component of the mechanisms as you refer to them, was a blind willingness to dispose of any evidence to the contrary of what they were supposed to find, a bias theory if you will. Regardless of evidence, facts and empirical evidence, it didn't matter. All that was often required to destroy someones life was a hunch, an imperfect and incomplete piece of evidence or correlation. The worst part was that noone who followed would dare challenge the original findings. If someone said the sky is red it was red, even if someone knew it was blue. This is Canadas approach also, as revealed in a book, Covert Entry.

For the record, there was a tell all book written in the 1970's which you cannot even find anymore (by design I'm sure) by a former RCMP op who stated that the "RCMP admired the Stasi and their effectiveness and they wanted to emulate them", and so Canada has....be careful, you might too...

Read this book and consider the contents of the book in todays context. Read it objectively and tell me it's not relevant to where some want the West to be (especially foreign governments). It was written in the early 90's soon after the Berlin Wall fell. Another book is "The File" I have it around somewhere. It's about a guy who read the dossier the Stasi had on him, you will appreciate the immense detail, but also shyte yourself with how intimate their tactics were. They even collected clothing of targets and had them in storage.

Last edited:
Nunes can’t really involve himself in this and expect anybody to take whatever he presents seriously. He’s been exposed as openly running cover for the administration and stonewalling the investigative process.
so you aren't concerned with Russia, just trump. got it. knew it all along. we should stop the investigation on trump then, right?

Oh, I see where you are now, thanks for being so honest.

I say this with all honesty, go read a book entitled "Stasiland" by Anna Funder. It was one of many books I have read on the subject of covert state abuses, but this one to me was the best as it related real stories of the former East German Stasi, by both victims AND former officers.

One key component of the mechanisms as you refer to them, was a blind willingness to dispose of any evidence to the contrary of what they were supposed to find, a bias theory if you will. Regardless of evidence, facts and empirical evidence, it didn't matter. All that was often required to destroy someones life was a hunch, an imperfect and incomplete piece of evidence or correlation. The worst part was that noone who followed would dare challenge the original findings. If someone said the sky is red it was red, even if someone knew it was blue. This is Canadas approach also, as revealed in a book, Covert Entry.

For the record, there was a tell all book written in the 1970's which you cannot even find anymore (by design I'm sure) by a former RCMP op who stated that the "RCMP admired the Stasi and their effectiveness and they wanted to emulate them", and so Canada has....be careful, you might too...

Read this book and consider the contents of the book in todays context. Read it objectively and tell me it's not relevant to where some want the West to be (especially foreign governments). It was written in the early 90's soon after the Berlin Wall fell. Another book is "The File" I have it around somewhere. It's about a guy who read the dossier the Stasi had on him, you will appreciate the immense detail, but also shyte yourself with how intimate their tactics were. They even collected clothing of targets and had them in storage.
Hmm hunches, incorrect evidence or correlation... sounds like you’re talking about the GOP for 8 years during Obama

The left built an IED intended for Trump only to have it go off in their hands.

well if you know this, why is it Mueller doesn't?

The left built an IED intended for Trump and it went off in their hands.

Russia sabatoged the election? So your precious fact checkers lied when they claimed Trump lies by saying election interference was occurring.

Last edited:

well if you know this, why is it Mueller doesn't?
The desperation being displayed by the left is most entertaining.

So the Left confirms our suspicions......

Accusations and investigations are ONLY justified......regardless of who's at fault.....when the Right is the target

Well now this is a shocking revelation...... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back