...and now Michael Obama schlongs Hillary

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Soros must be paying Hillary good money to set her up as an unhinged loon only to get chided by Michael, er I mean Michelle Obama. Michael, er I mean Michelle, essentially called Hillary an unhinged loon and anarchist for her calls for violence and sedition.

Soros uses his democrat pieces like they were GI Joe's and Janes

Hillary got schlonged by both Obama's, that's a Devils Triangle right

Soros must be paying Hillary good money to set her up as an unhinged loon only to get chided by Michael, er I mean Michelle Obama. Michael, er I mean Michelle, essentially called Hillary an unhinged loon and anarchist for her calls for violence and sedition.

You mean Manchelle?

Whoa, this has more tangles than bubble gum in hair. They do love them some soros though. He's the ring leader, cheering them into the new world order. Kill em all. We need to get down to 500 million on earth.

Unhinged ? Freaks like you and your Soros conspiracies are unhinged .

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Yet you and your Koch Bros fetish aren't.....

Find the last time a Kock Bros thread was started ?

LOL, Soro's is cool, the Koch's are of satan.

They aren't conspiracies. If you dig, you can find who soros funds and it ain't pretty.

Haven't seen the kochs betting against currencies or having warrants in several countries .

How do you get this kind of crap in politics?

I bet someone else would get banned.

For posting, ahem, "spam".

There aren't even any, what? Huh? Oh, that's right. Republicans don't need links.

Sorry, I forgot.

In front of cameras Clintons and Obamas pretend to be friendly allies, but behind the scenes you literally can't name two political families who detest each other more. Yes, even more than the Trumps & Bushes and that's really, really saying something. Bill Clinton himself has been quoted saying the following things about Typhoid Barry Obamaggot: "He's my most hated living thing on this earth" and "a few years ago this guy would have been serving us coffee" and "a few years ago this guy would have been handling our baggage." Yes, that really is the real-life mutual loathing Clintons and Obamas have always had.

Forum List

Back