Trump signs bipartisan Save Our Seas act which deals w/ 9 Billion tons of waste that pollutes oceans

I saw it on FOX - but not on CNN. The only part CNN showed was when Trump talked about the Fed. That is the lying media.

Also - I worked in the cruise industry for years so I have followed NOAA. The Save the Seas Act was not a new idea at all. NOAA has been pushing for it since the middle of the Obama years. But it took Trump to get it done. Even Democrats have to give it up for him for this "WIN."

Microplastics - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I saw it on FOX - but not on CNN. The only part CNN showed was when Trump talked about the Fed. That is the lying media.

Also - I worked in the cruise industry for years so I have followed NOAA. The Save the Seas Act was not a new idea at all. NOAA has been pushing for it since the middle of the Obama years. But it took Trump to get it done. Even Democrats have to give it up for him for this "WIN."

Then it's weird that neither you nor the OP have a link.

• Banned

there's literally a link of the 2 Senators who worked on the bill. you need to get help for your obsession with lying so openly

Microplastics - Wikipedia

Hmmmm. Just went to foxnews website . No sign of this story .

Fox News

Guess they are part of the fake news ? Or maybe the SOS was buried under Crazy Kanye showing up?

I just added a link, but the OP has the link to the YouTUbe video.

Here is the Fox clip: Outnumbered - Thursday, October 11

Yeah, that's another video. Like the OP did.

there's literally a link of the 2 Senators who worked on the bill. you need to get help for your obsession with lying so openly

Is the story real or isn't it? I ain't sitting through videos. How full of yourself do you have to be to sit on this board and think readers are gonna run panting to watch any video you deign to embed, rather than an actual readable story?

Is the story real or isn't it? I ain't sitting through videos. How full of yourself do you have to be to sit on this board and think readers are gonna run panting to watch any video you deign to embed, rather than an actual readable story?

How lazy and biased do you have to be to waste our time calling us liars just because you will not watch the video.

Here - ANOTHER video with nothing but the signing process and Trump's comments. Dem and Rep congressmen in the room plus the "Admiral" in charge of NOAA.

Trump signs bill aimed at reducing sea pollution

How lazy and biased do you have to be to waste our time calling us liars just because you will not watch the video.

Here - ANOTHER video with nothing but the signing process and Trump's comments. Dem and Rep congressmen in the room plus the "Admiral" in charge of NOAA.

Hey fuck you, I ain't pissing my time away on videos. :gay:

If it's a real story, link it as such. Earth doesn't revolve around you.

Hey fuck you, I ain't pissing my time away on videos. :gay:

If it's a real story, link it as such. Earth doesn't revolve around you.

Here is the USA Today reporting it...Trump signs bill aimed at reducing sea pollution

Here it is from UPI...Trump signs 'Save Our Seas Act' to boost clean-up efforts in world's oceans

Here's a ling to the legislation: S.756 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Save Our Seas Act of 2018

Save Our Seas Act of 2017 or the SOS Act of 2017

(Sec. 2) This bill amends the Marine Debris Act to revise the Marine Debris Program to require the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to work with: (1) other agencies to address both land- and sea-based sources of marine debris, and (2) the Department of State and other agencies to promote international action to reduce the incidence of marine debris.

(Sec. 3) The bill also revises the program by allowing NOAA to make sums available for assisting in the cleanup and response required by severe marine debris events.

(Sec. 4) The bill urges the President to:

• support funding for research and development of bio-based and other alternatives or environmentally feasible improvements to materials that reduce municipal solid waste;
  • work with foreign countries that contribute the most to the global marine debris problem in order to find a solution to the problem;
  • study issues related to marine debris, including the economic impacts of marine debris; and
  • encourage the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative to consider the impact of marine debris in relevant future trade agreements.
(Sec. 5) The Interagency Marine Debris Coordinating Committee must expand to include a senior official from the State Department and from the Department of the Interior.

(Sec. 6) This bill reauthorizes for FY2018-FY2022: (1) the Marine Debris Program, (2) an information clearinghouse on marine debris, and (3) enforcement of laws about discarded marine debris from ships.

Forum List

Back