And Hungary Shall Lead Them!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I can't recall ever before, picturing Hungary as the tip of the spear of Western Civilization!

A first.....and not a moment too soon!!!!

1. A central theme of Genesis, first book of the Judeo-Christian faith, the faith that was instrumental in making our civilization the pinnacle of all of history's civilizations, is order, as dictated by the God of that faith. In Genesis, God draws distinctions by providing examples, opposites, juxtapositions: God distinguishes between light and dark, day and night, land and water, and humans and animals; and, as we will see elsewhere in the Torah, God distinguishes between man and God, good and evil, man and woman, the holy and the profane, parent and child, the beautiful and the ugly, and life and death.”

2. The reverse of the Judeo-Christian faith, the religion of Militant Secularism, aims to destroy those earlier traditions....e.g., the claim of 56 genders, and the right of their congregants to be any such.

3. "Hungary Law Defines Family: “The Mother Is a Woman, The Father Is a Man”

Hungary’s Parliament passed new measures on Tuesday affirming the natural definition of the family, effectively banning same-sex couples from adopting children.

MPs also approved a change to the constitution, with the inclusion of the definition that “the mother is a woman, the father is a man.”

..... government explained the change saying, “new ideological processes in the West” made it necessary to “protect children against possible ideological or biological interference.”

..... also define a child’s sex as that assigned at birth ...."

4. I'm hoisting the flag of Hungary in honor of this wisdom.
1608159273594.png

5. Now.....what do you predict the response of the EU and the Bidenistas will be?

Last edited:
1. A central theme of Genesis, first book of the Judeo-Christian faith, the faith that was instrumental in making our civilization the pinnacle of all of history's civilizations, is order, as dictated by the God of that faith. In Genesis, God draws distinctions by providing examples, opposites, juxtapositions: God distinguishes between light and dark, day and night, land and water, and humans and animals; and, as we will see elsewhere in the Torah, God distinguishes between man and God, good and evil, man and woman, the holy and the profane, parent and child, the beautiful and the ugly, and life and death.”

Before you high five the bible. A question that nobody either can or wants to answer.

Who did Cain marry?

Before you high five the bible. A question that nobody either can or wants to answer.

Who did Cain marry?

Get lost, scum.

In Genesis, God draws distinctions by providing examples, opposites, juxtapositions: God distinguishes between light and dark, day and night, land and water, and humans and animals; and, as we will see elsewhere in the Torah, God distinguishes between man and God, good and evil, man and woman, the holy and the profane, parent and child, the beautiful and the ugly, and life and death.”
I've always admired your childlike belief that the world is just black and white. Try reality sometime, it is way more colorful.

In Genesis, God draws distinctions by providing examples, opposites, juxtapositions: God distinguishes between light and dark, day and night, land and water, and humans and animals; and, as we will see elsewhere in the Torah, God distinguishes between man and God, good and evil, man and woman, the holy and the profane, parent and child, the beautiful and the ugly, and life and death.”
I've always admired your childlike belief that the world is just black and white. Try reality sometime, it is way more colorful.

(sigh!) If only had an education and an apt vocabulary.....your posts wouldn't be so drab.

"manichean"...look it up.

Although I am manichean, all of my posts are linked, sourced, and documented.

It's what I ask of the Democrats, Liberals, Progressives......but my demands fall on deaf ears.

In his 1975 speech to CPAC Ronald Reagan said that, “Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people”.

Manichean.

I can't recall ever before, picturing Hungary as the tip of the spear of Western Civilization!

2. The reverse of the Judeo-Christian faith, the religion of Militant Secularism, aims to destroy those earlier traditions....e.g., the claim of 56 genders, and the right of their congregants to be any such.

Hungary’s Parliament passed new measures on Tuesday affirming the natural definition of the family, effectively banning same-sex couples from adopting children.

MPs also approved a change to the constitution, with the inclusion of the definition that “the mother is a woman, the father is a man.”

..... government explained the change saying, “new ideological processes in the West” made it necessary to “protect children against possible ideological or biological interference.”

View attachment 429964

5. Now.....what do you predict the response of the EU and the Bidenistas will be?

I am not a Bidenista, but I think that Hungary is being mean by forbidding gay couples from adopting children.

I cannot, however, be too cross with Hungary, for I heartily applaud that country's efforts to remain a homogeneous country when it comes to its population profile.

View attachment 429964

I am not a Bidenista, but I think that Hungary is being mean by forbidding gay couples from adopting children.

I cannot, however, be too cross with Hungary, for I heartily applaud that country's efforts to remain a homogeneous country when it comes to its population profile.

Not for nuttin,' P.....and you certainly don't have to answer this, but if the two parties running were the one in Hungary as we are discussing, and one that encouraged this.......would you be able to choose how to vote????

"11-year-old ‘drag kid’ dances in popular NYC gay club as patrons toss money at him
1608212684304.png

View attachment 429964

Not for nuttin,' P.....and you certainly don't have to answer this, but if the two parties running were the one in Hungary as we are discussing, and one that encouraged this.......would you be able to choose how to vote????

"11-year-old ‘drag kid’ dances in popular NYC gay club as patrons toss money at him
View attachment 430203

I agree that an 11-year-old should not be doing this.

Furthermore, some people feel that young girls should not be in those pageant beauty contests (if they still exist).

View attachment 429964

View attachment 430203

I agree that an 11-year-old should not be doing this.

Furthermore, some people feel that young girls should not be in those pageant beauty contests (if they still exist).

Now, now, P.....you're dodging.

I said you didn't have to answer, but the question is based simply on the fact that our political system is binary.....you have two choices.

My choice is easily made.

(sigh!) If only had an education and an apt vocabulary.....your posts wouldn't be so drab.

"manichean"...look it up.

Although I am manichean, all of my posts are linked, sourced, and documented.

It's what I ask of the Democrats, Liberals, Progressives......but my demands fall on deaf ears.

In his 1975 speech to CPAC Ronald Reagan said that, “Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people”.

Manichean.
Thanks for providing the source of your childlike belief that the world is just black and white. What does it tell you that you practice a religion that has exactly one Temple in the entire world?

Your posts are generally linked to the opinions of others, like having a web site confers some kind of authority.

Because Hungary has always stayed on the side of Christ, Hungary and Hungarians in general got such heavy and continuous punishments from Europe all throughout the 20th century, that Hungary barely exists today.

No surprise, Europe will respond to the continued faith of Hungarians with as much brutality as they can borrow from the devil.

Hungarians will disappear as Europeans will keep assaulting of them at any excuse, especially at a Christly manifestation like this new Hungarian law.

What Hungary will lead is not Europe. Hungary will lead the faithful. Not the European.

View attachment 429964

It says that God cursed the people of Sodom and Gomorrah because they were worshiping idols. And so God hands them over to these demons that they've distorted their minds.
But during the time of Jesus. The people were possessed with many demons during God's absence. That they had possessed many, accepted for those who had constantly prayed that have kept them pure, like Mary and John. And if Mary didn't prayed constantly to keep these demons away. She probably would have been filled with seven demons that Jesus could not have been born through her. And so she kept her house filled with the spirit of God to keep the thieves away.
But that is why Jesus said, "if they are not with Me, that they are against Me." That there is no such thing of being neutral. Not having no spirit in you, Atheism. It says if your house is vacant. That the dark spirits will force its way into you. and that we don't have the power to keep them out. Because they are here to kill, steal and destroy. But the only way to keep them out is to keep the spirit of God in us.
But now corporations are filled with these demons. That these demons have given these corporate leaders their knowledge how to create a kingdom for these demons to occupy.
And so now they are creating homosexuality through chemicals and gene modification.
But when I was a child. We didn't know anything about homosexuality.
But there were two boys that attended our school that acted feminine. We had called them sissies because they had behaved like a girl. Even fought like one.
We used to say to them that they've acted like a girl. But one of the boys used to be very nervous when I said that. He used to swing back angrily wanting to fight, shouting that he isn't a girl. But when we all played on the monkey bars in the sandbox. We played superheroes fighting the evil villains' But he will always wanting to play female superheroes characters like Wonder woman, Isis, Bat girl and Cat woman. But never a male characters. .
But 20 years later, I saw him hugged up with another guy.
But I've started putting the pieces together on why he was so nervous about us calling him a girl. Because in our days, homosexuality was never mentioned or discussed until the AIDS epidemic in the late seventies.
His mom was very mean and militant . But she drank alcohol.. In our days that it was normal to get whippings by our parents. And I believe that his mom was whipping him to get him to start acting like a boy.
I've spoken to his brother and he said the him and his mom disowns him. They don't want him around them because he is gay.
And so some of those who practices homosexuality isn't by choice.
But I don't believe in normalizing homosexuality. because it is a deformity. But if people wants to be judgmental. The law of Moses allowed the people to divorce. But it wasn't this way in the beginning . But in the New testament. it doesn't accept divorces, unless infidelity was involved. But they are still not allowed to remarry. But the only way for someone who is divorce can be remarried. It is if the other party dies so then you will be free from the commitment.
But whatever method a person used to judge another. That it will be done onto them.
And so it is best to understand a person who is sinning so that God will look at our own circumstances, as a method to judge us. To understand why we are in that predicament.
We are the judges that judges our own sin. Like the story of king David killing Uriah. Nathan gave David a scenario that was pertaining to the murdering of Uriah. He told David what will he do to the murder. But David said he will have the murderer pay for the crime four times before killing him. And David faced four perils before he died. But he never fought back, but cried and plead to God for forgiveness for the rest of his life, until Jesus came.

Luke 8:2
and also some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases: Mary (called Magdalene) from whom seven demons had come out;

Luke 11:26

Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.”

2 Samuel 12:5
David burned with anger against the man and said to Nathan, “As surely as the Lord lives, the man who did this must die! 6 He must pay for that lamb four times over, because he did such a thing and had no pity.”

7 Then Nathan said to David, “You are the man! This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘I anointed you king over Israel, and I delivered you from the hand of Saul.

Matthew 13:17
For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

Last edited:
Good Christians in Hungary. Doing what Jesus said: "Seize political power and use it to make life miserable for those you don't like!!!"

Good Christians in Hungary. Doing what Jesus said: "Seize political power and use it to make life miserable for those you don't like!!!"

Can you find such a quote, or are you lying?
They're Christians, they're doing this in defense of "Christians Morals", so my post was a bit of satire.

ETA: My point is that Jesus didn't say that, but Christians act like He did.

Can you find such a quote, or are you lying?
They're Christians, they're doing this in defense of "Christians Morals", so my post was a bit of satire.

ETA: My point is that Jesus didn't say that, but Christians act like He did.

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

Forum List

Back