Analysis of Racially Motivated Shooting at Jacksonville Dollar Store

Are you asking if there is a problem with racially motivated shootings in America? What do you think about it?
There is a much bigger problem with black on black gun violence. White on black racist killings are statistically insignificant.

I have a couple of thoughts on this horrible crime. First, nothing I say is is intended to diminish the sick, heinous nature of what happened in Jacksonville. My post is a reaction to the media response to this crime.

I intentionally watched CNN and MSNBC coverage yesterday to hear what those fiends were saying. To be candid, I am suffering from a very shitty cold this weekend (fever, chills, coughing, sore throat…all that shit). So instead of living I am camped out in my Lazy Boy this weekend in front of the TV in my living room.

Believe it or not, both leftist propaganda outlets lied. I know, I know. I was shocked too, but it is true. First, the message they pimped was that racist white on black murders is at epidemic proportions. It is not. These things are exceedingly rare. There was the Jacksonville FL shooting yesterday. A year or more ago there was arguably a racist white kid who opened fire a a grocery store in a Buffalo NY black neighborhood. There was that kid that walked into a black church years ago in the Carolinas and went ghetto-thUgZ on them. Honestly, these are the only three instances I even remember in recent history. But please feel free to point out a few other statistically irrelevant white on black racially-motivated killings. It appears to me that black on white police executions are a far more prominent representation of gun violence deaths in America today.

Next, the media folks pointed out, as hard as they could, that there was an AR15 rifle used. This looks consistent with the left’s anti-gun narrative. However, it is completely misplaced here. Their main complaint about the AR is that you can use it to kill a lot of people in a short span of time. However, yesterday’s shooting only resulted in 3 victims. Frankly, that could be accomplished with a single-action revolver. Thus, the use of this particular firearm is completely irrelevant. But the left will run with it any because they are propagandists, not journalists.

As an aside, I cannot let this moment pass without digging at Palmetto State Armory (PSA). I recently bought a PSA-made AKM-74 and turned out to be quite pleased with it. Sure, there are a few FTE and FTF jams. But it’s PSA, so, you know. That notwithstanding, I cannot conceive of any situation (except for having absolutely no other option) where I would include a PSA made firearm in my load-out configuration. Enough said.

My summary of the media coverage of yesterday’s shooting can be reduced to one word: hysterics. I find it really ghoulish that the left-leaning, pro-admin media jumped to weaponizing the horrible deaths of these Innocent victims within a mere couple hours of it happening to pimp their anti-gun, divisive false racism narrative. That is pretty sick. But never let it be said that the leftist Dem-Progs have ever been burdened by empathy.
So what you wrote initially to you seems logical.

You have zero logic !!!
You are a woke , genetically damaged , low IQ buffoon and useful idiot

So you are refusing to answer the question.
First, what “question” do you think I am “refusing” to answer? Lol! Second, the topic of this thread is clearly how the media is swinging this story. Now, I know that empty-headed people like you are easily confused, your flaccid brains having been programmed to respond to certain triggering terms. So think about what you have to say to me before you say it. Think it out and reflect on it. Then ask yourself before posting your thoughts, “Do I REALLY want to sound like such a fucking retard?”

First, what “question” do you think I am “refusing” to answer? Lol! Second, the topic of this thread is clearly how the media is swinging this story. Now, I know that empty-headed people like you are easily confused, your flaccid brains having been programmed to respond to certain triggering terms. So think about what you have to say to me before you say it. Think it out and reflect on it. Then ask yourself before posting your thoughts, “Do I REALLY want to sound like such a fucking retard?”
That you believe what you wrote is logical.

Where in the CNN article does it state there is an epidemic of white on black shootings?

This country is filled with thousands of mentally ill racist gun nuts — and every other kind of untreated sicko, many apparently more functional in society than this young man. All groups have their crazy murderers and criminals — but insanity expresses itself differently in different groups and especially in groups of different socio-economic status.

I’m not going to try to “analyze “ this particular case, since I know little about the murderer personally, except he was one of those armed racist nuts, one so miserable he was willing to kill himself.

What I would like to see, were it possible, is not his “manifestos” but his messages in the chat rooms he frequented. I wonder how much farther “out to lunch,” how much more openly “racist” he appeared there, than some of our own worst … right here on USMB.

That’s not to say any of our own crazies are likely to do what he did. I suspect here we have mostly more “political” types, older guys, who aren’t nearly so far gone.

I think somebody mentioned in another thread that there actually was a USMB member who flipped out and did something stupid and criminal that got him arrested. I wonder about that case … was he a racist? Or just somebody who cracked under too much personal pressure?

I would like to add that racism and racial consciousness is so strong in our society that it affects everybody. Even liberals. Even African-American men and women who historically bore the brunt of slavery, Jim Crow, and racism in society … they are not by any means free of the racial anger that can lead to “racial madness.”

I know from my own life experiences how easy it is to slip into a fury of anger and a desire for revenge after being attacked or having one’s life disrupted or property stolen or whatever by somebody of a different race or from a different background.

But what we are seeing much more of today — this kind of suicidal impulse to commit mass racist murder — is of course something new.

Of course not entirely new.
In a different historical context in our own country we have seen other expressions of race-based or race-slavery-based madness, like lynchings … and even secession & Civil War.

Last edited:
That you believe what you wrote is logical.

Where in the CNN article does it state there is an epidemic of white on black shootings?
I clearly stated that it came from the TV coverage, you ridiculously stupid twat. Read a fucking post before you start commenting on it, dumbass!

And no, I am not going to “answer your question” when you have proven that you have not even read the post, you moronic ding dong.

I clearly stated that it came from the TV coverage, you ridiculously stupid twat. Read a fucking post before you start commenting on it, dumbass!

And no, I am not going to “answer your question” when you have proven that you have not even read the post, you moronic ding dong.
Then why didnt you post the TV coverage segment you watched instead of linking a cnn article, dimwit?

Ok I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you think what you wrote is logical. LOL!

Then why didnt you post the TV coverage segment you watched instead of linking a cnn article, dimwit?

Ok I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you think what you wrote is logical. LOL!
Why didn’t you read the post before you started spouting off about it?

Forum List

Back