Analysis of Racially Motivated Shooting at Jacksonville Dollar Store

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

I have a couple of thoughts on this horrible crime. First, nothing I say is is intended to diminish the sick, heinous nature of what happened in Jacksonville. My post is a reaction to the media response to this crime.

I intentionally watched CNN and MSNBC coverage yesterday to hear what those fiends were saying. To be candid, I am suffering from a very shitty cold this weekend (fever, chills, coughing, sore throat…all that shit). So instead of living I am camped out in my Lazy Boy this weekend in front of the TV in my living room.

Believe it or not, both leftist propaganda outlets lied. I know, I know. I was shocked too, but it is true. First, the message they pimped was that racist white on black murders is at epidemic proportions. It is not. These things are exceedingly rare. There was the Jacksonville FL shooting yesterday. A year or more ago there was arguably a racist white kid who opened fire a a grocery store in a Buffalo NY black neighborhood. There was that kid that walked into a black church years ago in the Carolinas and went ghetto-thUgZ on them. Honestly, these are the only three instances I even remember in recent history. But please feel free to point out a few other statistically irrelevant white on black racially-motivated killings. It appears to me that black on white police executions are a far more prominent representation of gun violence deaths in America today.

Next, the media folks pointed out, as hard as they could, that there was an AR15 rifle used. This looks consistent with the left’s anti-gun narrative. However, it is completely misplaced here. Their main complaint about the AR is that you can use it to kill a lot of people in a short span of time. However, yesterday’s shooting only resulted in 3 victims. Frankly, that could be accomplished with a single-action revolver. Thus, the use of this particular firearm is completely irrelevant. But the left will run with it any because they are propagandists, not journalists.

As an aside, I cannot let this moment pass without digging at Palmetto State Armory (PSA). I recently bought a PSA-made AKM-74 and turned out to be quite pleased with it. Sure, there are a few FTE and FTF jams. But it’s PSA, so, you know. That notwithstanding, I cannot conceive of any situation (except for having absolutely no other option) where I would include a PSA made firearm in my load-out configuration. Enough said.

My summary of the media coverage of yesterday’s shooting can be reduced to one word: hysterics. I find it really ghoulish that the left-leaning, pro-admin media jumped to weaponizing the horrible deaths of these Innocent victims within a mere couple hours of it happening to pimp their anti-gun, divisive false racism narrative. That is pretty sick. But never let it be said that the leftist Dem-Progs have ever been burdened by empathy.

I have a couple of thoughts on this horrible crime. First, nothing I say is is intended to diminish the sick, heinous nature of what happened in Jacksonville. My post is a reaction to the media response to this crime.

I intentionally watched CNN and MSNBC coverage yesterday to hear what those fiends were saying. To be candid, I am suffering from a very shitty cold this weekend (fever, chills, coughing, sore throat…all that shit). So instead of living I am camped out in my Lazy Boy this weekend in front of the TV in my living room.

Believe it or not, both leftist propaganda outlets lied. I know, I know. I was shocked too, but it is true. First, the message they pimped was that racist white on black murders is at epidemic proportions. It is not. These things are exceedingly rare. There was the Jacksonville FL shooting yesterday. A year or more ago there was arguably a racist white kid who opened fire a a grocery store in a Buffalo NY black neighborhood. There was that kid that walked into a black church years ago in the Carolinas and went ghetto-thUgZ on them. Honestly, these are the only three instances I even remember in recent history. But please feel free to point out a few other statistically irrelevant white on black racially-motivated killings. It appears to me that black on white police executions are a far more prominent representation of gun violence deaths in America today.

Next, the media folks pointed out, as hard as they could, that there was an AR15 rifle used. This looks consistent with the left’s anti-gun narrative. However, it is completely misplaced here. Their main complaint about the AR is that you can use it to kill a lot of people in a short span of time. However, yesterday’s shooting only resulted in 3 victims. Frankly, that could be accomplished with a single-action revolver. Thus, the use of this particular firearm is completely irrelevant. But the left will run with it any because they are propagandists, not journalists.

As an aside, I cannot let this moment pass without digging at Palmetto State Armory (PSA). I recently bought a PSA-made AKM-74 and turned out to be quite pleased with it. Sure, there are a few FTE and FTF jams. But it’s PSA, so, you know. That notwithstanding, I cannot conceive of any situation (except for having absolutely no other option) where I would include a PSA made firearm in my load-out configuration. Enough said.

My summary of the media coverage of yesterday’s shooting can be reduced to one word: hysterics. I find it really ghoulish that the left-leaning, pro-admin media jumped to weaponizing the horrible deaths of these Innocent victims within a mere couple hours of it happening to pimp their anti-gun, divisive false racism narrative. That is pretty sick. But never let it be said that the leftist Dem-Progs have ever been burdened by empathy.
How many racially, motivated killings of white cops have occurred this year in which the perpetrator was black?
I’m going to assume that, since you didn’t mention even one, there are very little for you to pick from

I'm guessing you've never taken any sort of class on philosophy or logic. Am I correct? It's ok that you haven't I just wanted to confirm that you haven't.

How many racially, motivated killings of white cops have occurred this year in which the perpetrator was black?
I’m going to assume that, since you didn’t mention even one, there are very little for you to pick from
Be specific, if there is an epidemic of whites shooting blacks List them. The reality is blacks murder whites almost twice in actual numbers to whites murdering blacks. last time I looked over 500 whites were murdered by blacks while less then 250 blacks were murdered by whites.

But those are predominately not racist murders in either direction. Just criminals being criminals.

Be specific, if there is an epidemic of whites shooting blacks List them. The reality is blacks murder whites almost twice in actual numbers to whites murdering blacks. last time I looked over 500 whites were murdered by blacks while less then 250 blacks were murdered by whites.

But those are predominately not racist murders in either direction. Just criminals being criminals.
Are you asking if there is a problem with racially motivated shootings in America? What do you think about it?

Are you asking if there is a problem with racially motivated shootings in America? What do you think about it?
they are few and far between and if we use available numbers more whites are murdered by blacks then blacks are murdered by whites. But that is because blacks are 3 times more likely to commit a violent attack then whites.

they are few and far between and if we use available numbers more whites are murdered by blacks then blacks are murdered by whites. But that is because blacks are 3 times more likely to commit a violent attack then whites.
Why are you trying to combine racially motivated shootings with shootings with other motivations? We are talking specifically about racially motivated shootings in the US. Why other violence occurs cant simply be boiled down to what you want it to be....that blacks are inherently more violent than whites. Evidently you believe in Eugenics and that skin tone pigmentation levels determine ones propensity for violence.

You sound like the New York Times.

1693163850623.png

Why are you trying to combine racially motivated shootings with shootings with other motivations? We are talking specifically about racially motivated shootings in the US. Why other violence occurs cant simply be boiled down to what you want it to be....that blacks are inherently more violent than whites. Evidently you believe in Eugenics and that skin tone pigmentation levels determine ones propensity for violence.
No, we are talking about the lying press claiming there is an epidemic of whites killing blacks and that simply isn't true. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Blacks as a race are not inherently more violent than whites BUT in the US blacks ARE violent and 3 times as violent as whites.

No, we are talking about the lying press claiming there is an epidemic of whites killing blacks and that simply isn't true. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Blacks as a race are not inherently more violent than whites BUT in the US blacks ARE violent and 3 times as violent as whites.
My guess is the violence levels probably coincide with poverty levels.

But back on topic here is a graph of victims of racially based hate crimes. Take from it what you want:

My guess is the violence levels probably coincide with poverty levels.

But back on topic here is a graph of victims of racially based hate crimes. Take from it what you want:

Ya, we know how those stats were obtained some lying and gross exaggeration, and they aren't murders or violent attacks since the FBI stats are clear on that 37 percent of all violent attacks are done by a black person while whites, I believe are 50 percent of all attacks, let's see 12 percent of the population is black and 60 percent is white. And you don't see a problem with that.

Ya, we know how those stats were obtained some lying and gross exaggeration, and they aren't murders or violent attacks since the FBI stats are clear on that 37 percent of all violent attacks are done by a black person while whites, I believe are 50 percent of all attacks, let's see 12 percent of the population is black and 60 percent is white. And you don't see a problem with that.
Always an excuse. Always a victim. It's getting tiresome.

Again, you seemingly are having a problem distinguishing violence based on racial hate and every other reason.

But I'll bite, dipshit. I'd argue violent crime has more to do with one's economic situation than it does with skin color. But evidently you cant admit you think it has to do with ones skin color, otherwise why would you keep throwing out that stat that mentions skin color?

Always an excuse. Always a victim. It's getting tiresome.

Again, you seemingly are having a problem distinguishing violence based on racial hate and every other reason.

But I'll bite, dipshit. I'd argue violent crime has more to do with one's economic situation than it does with skin color. But evidently you cant admit you think it has to do with ones skin color, otherwise why would you keep throwing out that stat that mentions skin color?
BECAUSE THAT is what we are talking about only the lefty press claims it is whites that are the problem when the stats show it simply isn't true.

There’s quite a few. I could go gather up citations for you. Or, you can go do it for yourself if you are curious.

I'm guessing you've never taken any sort of class on philosophy or logic. Am I correct? It's ok that you haven't I just wanted to confirm that you haven't.
As an undergrad, yes I did. One course in logic and several in philosophy.

Forum List

Back