An ordinary day at the gun range is better than a great day doing anything else

Well they want to ban, and confiscate a lot of mine, including America's rifle, my Colt M4 Carbine, my WWII USGI Inland M1 Carbine, my semi auto AK-47 clone, and a plethora of others.
They want to ban them being sold, not confiscating them. And there is no chance of that happening Federal.

Commie guns are nice. I have a WW2 Mosin-Nagant M38 and a Hungarian-build AK that normally would have been used to oppress the proletariat class. Now they just protect my liberty. :biggrin:
It's funny that the war to free this country will be fought and won with commie block guns.

iu

I have Makarovs from three different countries. Russia, Bulgaria, and East Germany. Love to get a Chinese one. In the 90's I took full advantage of the wall coming down, and all the surplus stuff coming in cheap![/QUOTE]

I remember when you could buy those really cheap back in the 80's and 90's. The good thing about Bill Clinton's "assault weapons ban" was that the industry rushed in to fill the void: $50 SKS rifles and 640-round spam cans of 7.62x39 Russian ammo for $30. Hell, those cans are going for $150 or higher now.

The first pistol I carried when I got my concealed carry permit was a Czech CZ-82 in 9x18mm. It was a nice little pistol.

Well they want to ban, and confiscate a lot of mine, including America's rifle, my Colt M4 Carbine, my WWII USGI Inland M1 Carbine, my semi auto AK-47 clone, and a plethora of others.
They want to ban them being sold, not confiscating them. And there is no chance of that happening Federal.
Right gun banner.

Right gun banner.
Just like we did with machine guns... Confiscating them not a good idea LOL

Right gun banner.
Just like we did with machine guns... Confiscating them not a good idea LOL
We? You didn't do shit, you're just another coward libstain running his shit hole on the nets.

I apologize to the OP for hijacking his thread. Good day.

Hillary was pushing for Australian, and UK style MANDATORY gun "buy backs" which is confiscation. The Democrats want to ban, and confiscate all semi auto firearms which is the bulk of firearms in possession by law abiding citizens.

The government didn't give me, nor sell me my firearms. How can they "buy them back"?

I decided to take a range day this morning, since I've been reloading quite alot of ammunition. I took a 30-06, a WW2 Japanese 6.5mmx50 Arisaka, a .44 magnum revolver, and a 9mm pistol. A good range day requires alot of stuff, so here it was loaded in the back of the car...

1-11-19%20range1.jpg

The first firearm I wanted to shoot was a World War One era P-1917 Enfield 30-06 that was manufactured sometime around 1918. It had been sporterized back in the 1960's. Gunsmithing back then was a highly-developed art, and whomever did the rework did a really nice job...

1-11-19%20range2.jpg

1-11-19%20range3.jpg

1-11-19%20range4.jpg

1-11-19%20range5.jpg

1-11-19%20range6.jpg

When I got to the range, it was cloudy and 21 degrees. I tacked a blanket around the bench and fired up a 1950's kerosene heater to take the edge off the cold...

1-11-19%20range7.jpg

1-11-19%20range8.jpg

1-11-19%20range9.jpg

The first five rounds I put through the Enfield were some 1942-dated USGI military ammo with 150 grain bullets. I was shooting at a target placed out at 100 yards...

1-11-19%20range9a.jpg

I then commenced to shoot the handloads I loaded, starting with the minimum charge of 42.0 grains of IMR 3031 powder, and increasing each group of five shots by 0.5 grains per step. By the time I got up to 44.5 grains of powder, the shot groups started tightening up...

1-11-19%20range9b.jpg

1-11-19%20range9c.jpg

By the time I got to the ones loaded with 45 grains of powder, the shot groups were pretty tight, except for the two flyers. I probably flinched due to the recoil. The bullets were traveling on an average of 2660 fps as measured on the chronograph, which is a little slow. The maximum velocity for this weight bullet is somewhere around 2900 fps, so I'll ease the next batch of handloads up a little at a time...

1-11-19%20range9d.jpg

1-11-19%20range9e.jpg

I never did shoot the Japanese rifle, .44 magnum, or the 9mm. Four hours out in the 21 degree cold and I was ready to go home. Maybe next time.

No civilian needs a military assault sniper rifle mass killing tool......or something....

Just stepping in before the anti gunners jump in....

Nobody needs:

Military Grade Firearms
Weapons of War
Machine Guns
Fully Semi Automatic rifles
High Capacity Magazine Clips that hold a lot of "bullets"

Nobody needs:

Military Grade Firearms
Weapons of War
Machine Guns

"Needing" and "having" are two different things. Just because you don't "need" them doesn't mean that you can't "have" them.

You don't "need" a Maserati or a ten-bedroom mansion on a hill with a swimming pool. But you are entitled to "have" them if you want them and you can afford them.

Hillary was pushing for Australian, and UK style MANDATORY gun "buy backs" which is confiscation. The Democrats want to ban, and confiscate all semi auto firearms which is the bulk of firearms in possession by law abiding citizens.

The government didn't give me, nor sell me my firearms. How can they "buy them back"?
Pushing my butt, only on your ridiculous BS propaganda machine. Link to any of that BS?

Nobody needs:

Military Grade Firearms
Weapons of War
Machine Guns
Fully semi automatic rifles? Troll alert.

Pushing my butt, only on your ridiculous BS propaganda machine. Link to any of that BS?

"Hillary Clinton told a handpicked town hall crowd that a national “buyback scheme” (i.e., gun confiscation) along the lines of the Australian model is something “worth looking at..."

Hillary Clinton: Gun Confiscation 'Worth Looking At' - The Truth About Guns

NRA-ILA | Hillary Clinton Supports Australia-style Gun Confiscation

41,200 more links if you have the time:

"Hillary Clinton" "firearms confiscation" - Bing

"Hillary Clinton told a handpicked town hall crowd that a national “buyback scheme” (i.e., gun confiscation) along the lines of the Australian model is something “worth looking at..."

Something to look at is not pushing it, brainwashed functional moron.

Her husband pushed through the most restrictive gun-control law this country had ever seen, brainwashed non-functional moron.

Anyone who doesn't believe she would have repeated what he did, is not playing with a full deck of cards.

So why "look at it" if it isn't something you'd want to roll out? You know she would have "pushed" for it if she was in office, but SHE LOST, thankfully. What happened was she was floating it out there to see what feedback she would get, got utterly slammed, and then tried to "walk it back" a bit. She a Totalitarian Commie gun confiscator.

Nobody needs:

Military Grade Firearms
Weapons of War
Machine Guns
Fully semi automatic rifles? Troll alert.
So the Trump Administration has banned bump stocks.... Sorry about reality...

Bump-fire stocks are not firearms. They are merely toys, so no big deal. I don't even need a $250 accessory to simulate full-automatic fire on my AK-47. That can be done by holding it a certain way, but it's nothing more than a fun way to waste ammunition.

Forum List

Back