An Open Letter of Apology to the United States of America

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion the 'ole Brian was never in favor of an investigation into Benghazi in the first place?

maybe because there's been 14 investigations TO DATE, and he's not some idiot who wants another one ..

So I assume you have evidence that Brian Joyce at some point called for an investigation into Benghazi?

He's a talk radio personality in about as small a market as you can get...yet I'm somehow at fault for questioning who this guy is who's now "apologizing" on behalf of the main stream media? Come on...

Yeah but you aint questioning finding nothing in Benghazi tho....everyone sees what you are doing

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion the 'ole Brian was never in favor of an investigation into Benghazi in the first place?

And what does that have to do with finding nada when it comes to Benghazi?

Answer: Nothing but you keep trying to remain relevent tho lol

I'm amused by the clarion calls by all you liberals to cease and desist any further investigations into what happened in Benghazi because the House report exonerated our intelligence community from wrong doing.

why does it matter. your do-nothing wingers found nothing.

or did you miss that, too?

Ah, the report found that our intelligence community did their jobs...it did little to change the facts that the Obama White House dropped the ball on security before the attacks and did it's best to cover that up after the attacks by misleading Congress and the American public.

Hmmm... Benghazi occurred on 9/11/2012... that was 56 days from Obama fulfilling this campaign bumper sticker.

bumbpersticker.png

Baby boomers. It all comes down to baby boomers hating Generation X.
Oh really??

Yes, really. Look at where all the bullshit comes from. There are plenty of things to complain about where Obama is concerned. But alot of what is said is just bullshit. Stupid bullshit. The bullshit almost always comes from Baby Boomers, adhering to Baby Boomer mentalities and visions of the world that belong in times past.

Obama's Presidency marks the transition from Baby Boomer power, to Gen X power. The Boomers are desperately trying to hold onto power and maintain relevance. The Boomers have always hated us. That's why they named us "Generation X." They've been telling us since we were kids that we'll amount to nothing. Now look at us, sitting in the Oval Office. It pisses them off. They can't stand that we're doing things differently than their way. Not only that, but our way is even better than their way.

Sure, there's cross contamination. Some Boomers are more like Gen X. Some Gen X are rigid holdovers of Baby Boomer thinking. But all in all, the political divisions we see in this moment of history are more generational than they are partisan.

If the main stream media wants to apologize for something...let them start by apologizing for going along with the bullshit that this Administration has been shoveling from the very start.

And what does that have to do with finding nada when it comes to Benghazi?

Answer: Nothing but you keep trying to remain relevent tho lol

I'm amused by the clarion calls by all you liberals to cease and desist any further investigations into what happened in Benghazi because the House report exonerated our intelligence community from wrong doing.

Strawman: no one said stop investigating...You did 14 times and found nothing. Now of course your reasoning has changed, which is always the case. You accuse of 10 different things then when 9 are proved false you think the Hail Mary will work.

Sorry buddy, Who the author is has nothign to do with the facts. You cant deal with those so you want to attack the messenger when the message cant be lol

why does it matter. your do-nothing wingers found nothing.

or did you miss that, too?

Ah, the report found that our intelligence community did their jobs...it did little to change the facts that the Obama White House dropped the ball on security before the attacks and did it's best to cover that up after the attacks by misleading Congress and the American public.

that is false. it's probably appropriate for you wingers to stop making stuff up.

thanks.

Oh really??

Yes, really. Look at where all the bullshit comes from. There are plenty of things to complain about where Obama is concerned. But alot of what is said is just bullshit. Stupid bullshit. The bullshit almost always comes from Baby Boomers, adhering to Baby Boomer mentalities and visions of the world that belong in times past.

Obama's Presidency marks the transition from Baby Boomer power, to Gen X power. The Boomers are desperately trying to hold onto power and maintain relevance. The Boomers have always hated us. That's why they named us "Generation X." They've been telling us since we were kids that we'll amount to nothing. Now look at us, sitting in the Oval Office. It pisses them off. They can't stand that we're doing things differently than their way. Not only that, but our way is even better than their way.

Sure, there's cross contamination. Some Boomers are more like Gen X. Some Gen X are rigid holdovers of Baby Boomer thinking. But all in all, the political divisions we see in this moment of history are more generational than they are partisan.
My kids are from the x-generation, hardly would I have ever said that to my child or anyone's else..I have never liked the way the older generation has talked down the younger ones.I hated it when I was young and have never done it to a younger human..........

Oh really??

All I can say, Swim...is that if the Obama Presidency is your claim to fame for Generation X...then that's about as sad a commentary on a generation as anyone could ever come up with.

If the main stream media wants to apologize for something...let them start by apologizing for going along with the bullshit that this Administration has been shoveling from the very start.

that's funny.

I wonder if there is a cure for Obama-derangement syndrome.

yup, Mad Cow disease ..

Denny Crane. TYVM.

Oh really??

All I can say, Swim...is that if the Obama Presidency is your claim to fame for Generation X...then that's about as sad a commentary on a generation as anyone could ever come up with.
Since we are still living down Carter, Ford and Nixon...

Lets look at a blast from the past:

7. Maxwell, 58, was one of four officials forced out of the State Department immediately after the damning Accountability Review Board report revealed security lapses in the attacks that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and fellow Americans Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

8. Maxwell was later reinstated and accused Clinton’s team of scapegoating him. He has since retired....at least one congressman is vouching for his credibility.

9. On Wednesday, the newly formed House Select Committee on Benghazi will hold its first public hearing. A committee spokeswoman says the panel intends to look into Maxwell’s claims.

10. Clinton’s spokesman did not respond to a request for comment."
Benghazi documents scrubbed to protect Hillary former official New York Post

LOL!!!! Now they have nothing....Deal losers

My kids are from the x-generation, hardly would I have ever said that to my child or anyone's else..I have never liked the way the older generation has talked down the younger ones.I hated it when I was young and have never done it to a younger human..........

But you do recognize that the Boomer generation has always hated Gen X, right? You do realize why Gen X is so labeled, right?

But you do recognize that the Boomer generation has always hated Gen X, right? You do realize why Gen X is so labeled, right?
I've seen it with every generation, your generation will do it also....Oblama is from the boomer era, you are aware of that?

Bonehead Boehner finally does what he should have done in 2012, appoints Trey Gohmert to head a Select Committee with subpoena powers to get to the bottom of what really happened in Benghazi, and more importantly in the White House on Sept. 11, 2012.

I want to see the hospital records of Hillary's convenient and timely stroke that kept her from appearing before the House Oversight Committee. If the stress caused her to have a stroke, she's not fit to be President, if she was faking it, she should be charged with obstruction of Congress, and not fit to be President.

Finally a House Select Committee investigates Benghazi US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because Nixon was so spectacular? :lol:

But thanks for proving my point. :lol:

Forum List

Back