An Interview With God

No, that's just your skewed viewpoint of the things I post (like the way you dissed this website wihtout even reading it). You'd find something to be offended by on a box of cornflakes.

LOL. :lol:

My skewed view point, huh? Ok. When you post something pro-faith maybe my "skew" will change. And I didn't "dis" anything, I said I couldn't get to it.

Oh, but you did. You said your filter labeled it as tasteless and then said "I guess that says it all".

I was the one who posted the site, you idiot. Why would I post something that offended me?

I wasn't offended in the least.

Nahhhh, that's why you start whining every time I post anything even remotely related to your religion. You're one of them professional victims, always seeking out something to be offended by.

In fact, nothing you've ever posted has offended me. If that's your goal you're going to have to try a lot harder.

Don't flatter yourself. I posted it because it thought it was meaningful. I don't give a shit if you're offended or not.

You forgot to add that she has cooties too. :lol:

As the one hit wonder, Joan Osborne asked:

What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us? Just a stranger on the bus Tryin' to make his way home.

i have a question for the godly....(the judo/christain one) i believe in a goddess...i do not think for one minute that i am capable of understanding a goddess or that she would really be that concerned with my daily life....so my question....

do you really think you are capable of conceiving and understanding the concept of "god"?

do you really think a god would elect to be alone? your god says...put no other gods before me...why would he be concerned with things that you claim do not exist? your own god seems to reconize the concept of other gods?

and the last but surely not the least....you say there is one god...yet i hear you worship...the father, the son and the holy ghost, explain that concept please....

LOL. :lol:

My skewed view point, huh? Ok. When you post something pro-faith maybe my "skew" will change. And I didn't "dis" anything, I said I couldn't get to it.

Oh, but you did. You said your filter labeled it as tasteless and then said "I guess that says it all".

I was the one who posted the site, you idiot. Why would I post something that offended me?

Nahhhh, that's why you start whining every time I post anything even remotely related to your religion. You're one of them professional victims, always seeking out something to be offended by.

In fact, nothing you've ever posted has offended me. If that's your goal you're going to have to try a lot harder.

Don't flatter yourself. I posted it because it thought it was meaningful. I don't give a shit if you're offended or not.

It was a pretty predicable response wasn't it? :tongue:

Gawd: its your dream
Me: thanks
Gawd: well?
Me: I wanna live forever
Gawd: sorry
Me: darn

You must select one only?

You will live forever ugly and deformed or you will live for fifty years as a beautiful, brilliant person. Which do you choose. Are you sure. Why? You have three minutes in which to make your selection.

"If I grew up upon the moon
And saw the blue-white earth
Enshrined in the evening sky,
I’d know where heaven is."

To Reason Publishing. "Life According To Reason." – Aristotle

It was an accurate response. You're just avoiding addressing your own backpedaling. You're a damned hypocrite.

do you really think a god would elect to be alone? your god says...put no other gods before me...why would he be concerned with things that you claim do not exist? your own god seems to reconize the concept of other gods?

Excellent question. One of many inconsistencies that fundies ignore. If you get any answer, it will probably be "god works in mysterious ways" or some variation of that lame excuse.

i have a question for the godly....(the judo/christain one) i believe in a goddess...i do not think for one minute that i am capable of understanding a goddess or that she would really be that concerned with my daily life....so my question....

do you really think you are capable of conceiving and understanding the concept of "god"?

and the last but surely not the least....you say there is one god...yet i hear you worship...the father, the son and the holy ghost, explain that concept please....

I'm probably not the best person to answer your question, but the Bible has flaws, it was written by men, inspired by God and the versions we are reading are the translated versions as everyone knows, you lose something in the translation.

As for the trinity (the father, son, and holy ghost) they are all part of the same. God is the father, Jesus is the son (a part of himself he sent to earth) and the Holy ghost is the spirit that can talk through people when God want's to communicate with them. The spirit is also part of God. Together, they are God. Three parts of one God.

Allow yourself to be loved and do no harm.

How can anyone think that message has anything wrong with it no matter how it was delivered.

Allow yourself to be loved and do no harm.

How can anyone think that message has anything wrong with it no matter how it was delivered.

Well, he could have added, allow yourself to love..but other than that, I thought the message was perfect.

God did pretty much say "do no harm" in the Bible. It's called the Golden Rule. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

I didn't find anything offensive in the video.

most people know what it feels like to love someone else.

I find more people have problems allowing someone to truely love them.

Very true.

Most people know the love of their mother, most ecxperience it through their own feelongs of love for the being that makes all things possible.

When we become adults and foray into the world it is much harder to believe that a person we meet truely loves us. Allowing someone else to just love you without fear that they are setting you up or that someday that love will fade is one of mans great challenges. Love is fleeting. Allowing love to be in the momment and not reguiring it to fix all things and last for an eternity is the only way to truely be loved. Love lives in the momment and when you try to force it into foreverness the momment dies. We are but fleeting beings. Nothing not even love lasts forever

It was an accurate response. You're just avoiding addressing your own backpedaling. You're a damned hypocrite.

Is that it? I thought there just wasn't any merit to your raving. I didn't know you wanted responses, I guess I can do it a try...

I didn't "dis" it, filtering software did. How could I possibly "dis" something I hadn't even seen. I was merely commenting that you seemed to be in character, so if I was "dissing" anyone (does anyone actually say "dis" anymore, really? We're not rappers and it's not the 80's) it was you. :tongue:

Sorry you have trouble following along. I was saying you were managing to be offended by what I wrote, not what you posted. Try to keep up.

Whining? Is that what posting on a message board is called? Ok, we seem to be in the company of quite a few whiners then. I like the professional victim thing tho, it shows you have an active imagination and that's good.

Yes, that's obvious. :tongue:

Well, there you go, I gave you some attention, I hope you feel better now. But don't think I'm going to come running every time you start boohooing. Peace out, girl scout.

I tried to go, but my company didn't allow it. Our filter said:

I guess that kinda says it all.

Geez.....How did I know you would show up? Check out the site on an unfiltered computer and then explain to me how it can be interpreted as tasteless. It makes God out to be a kinda cool guy - one that people follow because they WANT to, not because they're afraid not to.

Prolly the same way I know you'll post stuff to put down others faith. It's just sorta given.

Some people like the chains arround their necks and arms, they like the shadows on the wall. They want for no more than that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/69083-the-allegory-of-the-cave.html

Last edited:
As a Catholic, I've come to realize that trying to have a debate about my own religion or any other religion with Catholics or anyone else never turns out well. People are too touchy about their faith because God forbid (pun intended) they just might be..wrong! :eek:

What do you like about the religion forum?

You're just mad because not only is little Amanda hot, but she's smart too, and she's playing you like the two bit chump you are.

"Back peddling"... shit... I haven't seen that girl back peddle away from ANYTIHNG yet.

You need to grow up and get a life.

Forum List

Back